lunes, 19 de junio de 2017

GWA05E

Chapter 5. Cheerleader  Cooan



Saturday came, finally the first day of rest after an intense initial week for both girls. They agreed to visit the university in search of some extra academic activity.

- I already wanted to take this more calmly. - Said Cooan. - The first few days have been very tough.
- Yes, but we have adapted well. People are nice and the place is great. - Replied her sister looking up with a slight smile. -
-What about Roy? – Cooan wanted to know. -
- I do not talk too much with him, I would not know about what, he spends his days talking about basketball nonsense and his mania of using so much slang that sometimes I do not understand anything. - Bertie replied with little interest. -
- But he's kinder to you. No? - Her hopeful sister insisted. -
- Not he is with you. You do get along with him, and Tom. That boy is very interested in you. - Beruche pointed out. -
- He is a good companion and I think he can become a good friend, nothing more. - She answered the question adding. - He told me that next to the place where he and Roy participate in the extra academic music, there is a dance activity. And I would like to sign up.
- I'm surprised that this idiot of his roommate knows some music. - Her sister smiled rather maliciously to add, she even seemed relieved by it - By the way, today we have not seen them.
- I think they were going out there yesterday. - Cooan guessed. - At least that I heard them to speak of last when they left the class.
- So much the better, that way we will be calm, and that it is clear that I do not say it for Tom. – added respectfully Beruche. - He and most of the other boys are nice.
-And you do not like any of them? - Her sister asked her with obvious curiosity. -
- I did not come here to that. - This one answered bluntly. - It will be better for me if I take the opportunity to study and I do not waste time.
- But you have to make friends, remember that the sailors always told us. Cooan objected. -I for example get along pretty well with two girls here, I hope to see them in the gym. I think they also go to train.
- Yes, you are right about that. - Beruche admitted, sweetening her serious expression with a smile. - It's just that sometimes I feel out of place. The American mentality is too open to me, according to what things.
-We've never been too close to people. - Her sister reminded her with a sigh of distant regret. -Since we were girls in Nemesis we entered the service of Prince Diamond's father. Then we came to this world and when we settled on Earth everything was to study and to work. But I have the dream that one day we will meet someone and ... well. - She added a little tone. - I hope he will be a different man from Rubeus...
-Leave it! Think no more. Of course there will be someone different! - Beruche encouraged her, realizing that those memories were still painful to her sister. - You deserve a great guy who does anything for you. You're sure to find it, but you never know when it will happen. For now you'd better focus on your studies.
- You look the more and more like Ami! so much talking with her has influenced you a lot. - Cooan laugh more lively. -

Bertie hugged her sister affectionately and commented on the subject.

- Since you say that about doing sports, I hope they have a good pool, I'm dying to swim. And then I'll ask about the chess group.
-Do you think they will have good aerobics facilities and dance zone? - Cooan asked her with the keen desire that it be. -
-Why not?


They decided to take a look and strolled across the campus where they met two classmates. A tall, short-haired brunette, named Susy and the other somewhat shorter, (actually more or less like Beruche) blond, wavy hair, named Betty. These were the girls with whom Cooan had made good friendship, and both greeted them with kindness.

- Hello. - Betty said. -
-What are you doing here, Cooan, were you looking for something special? - Susy asked.-
-Yes. Cooan said, glad to see them at last and put them to the flow.-
-Could you help us? - Beruche asked timidly. -
- Of course, I'm going to the swimming pool. Do you want to go with me? - Betty offered her-
-Oh yes, I will love it. See you later. - Beruche said goodbye that went away with that girl -
-Well - Susy said to Cooan. - And you do not want anything special apart from what you've told us? –

Her interlocutor asked her what else could have related to her hobbies before what that girl smiled and commented.

- What you need is to get into our team, you'll love it.
-What equipment do you mean? - He wanted to know her with curiosity. -
-To the cheerleaders, girl! - Sussy shouted, arms outstretched. - Sign up! You said you are good at dancing, come and we will do you a try out.



The alluded imagined herself as cheerleader sitting next to Roy during a break of a match, with the attention of him only for her and then dating him. She blushed, though this seemed a utopia to her. The truth is that she was very attracted to him despite the many criticisms made by her sister. She accepted the proposition with delight. They arrived at the basketball court, occupied at that time by the cheerleaders, in front of Melanie. Cooan was intimidated to see her, but Melanie did not remember Cooan when she was introduced to her. The cheerleader had hardly noticed her in class, since her misgivings were more focused on Beruche. So she was introduced and did some tests with good passing. Melanie agreed to admit it. And she did not change her mind when she knew who she was.

- Okay, Japanese girl. -She grinned quizzically at her. - You do not do it wrong, at least you have some character, not like your sister. Do you think it will bother her that you're on my team? - She wanted to know with a sneer. -
- I don `t believe. - She replied candidly, not taking offense with that criticism so direct to Beruche. - She has her hobbies and I have mines.
- Great, then be welcome. - Said Melanie rejoicing at the certain perspective of the displeasure that was going to take that silly when she knew that her small sister was in the orbit that she governed. - Soon the season will begin, we must rehearse a lot. I hope you are willing to give it all.
-Sure, I will not disappoint you, - said a smiling Cooan.-


Her Chief smiled, albeit maliciously. Meanwhile Bertie was next to Betty in a large pool almost of Olympic size. She examined the pool with joy and much desire to taste it, but she had not brought a bathing suit. Suddenly she felt a hand pushing her into the centre. She leapt out with a stream of water from her mouth and turned to some laughs that seemed very familiar.

-Ha, ha! - Roy was bending over his laughter as he pointed to Beruche with one hand. He had seen her enter when she returned from an exit to the city and did not resist the temptation. – Ha, ha, ha ... Good jump – he said while indicating a ten with the fingers. -It has been ten points for the representative of Japan in the mode of jump of the frog. ¡Ha, Ha, Ha! Cuckoo was singing the frog, cuckoo under the water ... Hey! Did not your sister say that you were a good swimmer? - He cried with laughter and alongside him almost all the people who were in the pool. –


Bertie came out of the water as she could, very angry, she stood in front of him and called him anything but handsome, he hastened to calm her while he still laughed.

- Take it easy, it has only been a joke, girl.... - Although Roy suddenly stared at her and ran it up and down taking advantage of the transparency of his victim's clothing because of moisture. - Wow ....thin blue lingerie!
-You're a! - stammered Beruche completely red and very angry. - Roy Malden you're a ... a...


She was going to say something but her voice failed her, she felt humiliated and ridiculous, unable to escape the mocking glances around the world because of that jerk. How could he have done such a thing to her? She reacted with rage, slapping him, and ran out of there, unable to contain her sobs, but not before riveting.

-Moron!


Roy was not expecting that reaction and was confused between the laughter of the others, touching even the mark of the slap began to feel that joke had not been funny. That girl was very sensitive despite her appearance of coldness. He recognized that this time had crossed the line too much. He went after her to apologize. Beruche was hurrying, but managed to intercept her as she left the gym. The group of students who trained at that moment were watching the scene, quite surprised.

-Come on! It was just a joke! Sorry, you do not have to put yourself like that. - The boy said holding her arm in a way clearly careless.-
-Let me go! - She said still pouting - you are a stupid brute! Do you think the girls are here just for fun? Did not your parents teach you education, you idiot?


Her gaze locked on Roy, paralyzing him, he would have sworn he'd seen that look in his eyes, before, somewhere else. But he did not know when or where. In addition, when naming their parents the boy remained livid, quiet, not knowing what to say. Finally he could mutter, strangely muffled for what was usual in him.

-It was probably me who did not learn what I should. I am so sorry.


Bertie also seemed to calm down a bit to meet his eyes, but once Roy released her, she turned and ran out again. The girl came running to her room and cried with shame. Was that idiot never tired of putting her in troubles in front of the others? It was hard for her to open up and interact with other people so that she had to endure those ridiculous and heavy jokes. Maybe that kid did not do it with bad intention, he was just his way, but no! That was really rude, not to say that the very imbecile had pulled her dressed. She thought even in going to tell Miss Parker but she gave up. She was more afraid of that stern woman than of the trick itself. Later, after she had calmed down, dried up and changed her clothes, she told her sister the joke Roy had play on her. But Cooan simply shrugged her shoulders and said even with a hint of what looked like envy, to the astonishment of her sister.

-Well, you've been very lucky! It is said that he only do that to the girls he cares about.
-What? Beruche burst out in a huff. - What, I've been lucky? It's my turn to be the most stupid, superficial and stupid fellow on campus! An asshole, a donkey, the worst student in the class! , Without any education and that treats all the girls like garbage and you. You, say I'm lucky! Besides, what is his interest on me? To humiliate me and laugh at my expense? Do not you see how he is?
-Well, - said her sister, somewhat frightened that she had screwed up. - I'm really sorry, calm down girl, do not be angry with me.
-Sorry, I have not been fair to you, - Beruche admitted, sighing and slowly recovering her lost tranquillity, - is that boy who makes me nervous ... how was your day? - Asked Bertie changing gears because she was anxious to park the other annoying subject. -
- You will see. - Cooan told her what happened, waved her hands and did the cheerleaders' dance - so I could be close to Roy in the games! - She sighed enthusiastically. -
-Oh no! - Beruche collapsed on the bed, shaking her head as she had sometimes seen Luna do when Usagi-chan made some mischief from her own, and with a large drop of sweat on her head added. - Oh, alas, alas, it is incredible! ...


In the boys' room they talked as well. Roy told his partner what had happened and he shook his head disapprovingly. More when he also confessed that Bertie left crying after crossing his face with a slap, which left his friend rather stunned.

- I do not understand that girl, others girls hadn´t been bothered when I did that to them, indeed, they love it! - Roy said thoughtfully. -
-Maybe she's different - Tom objected, admonishingly, - not all of them are going to stick around for you. What is certain is that she has a strong character when she gets angry. And in this case I cannot blame her
- It is not only that. Ok perhaps I have crossed the line a little today - admitted his companion something annoying then, trying to justify himself with tone of discomfort. – But she doesn´t like me since the beginning, if I had not stumbled upon her. It was an accident! Then she looked at me with an expression that ... and what she said about my parents.


He lay on the bunk trying to get support from his partner but Tom only said with a mixture of conciliation and a certain critical tone.

- She cannot know that, Roy. And you must admit that this time, even for being you it has been too much.
-It's okay - admitted Roy still reluctantly. - Maybe it was a little bit rude. Okay, it was so rude. Well, she'll forget, if not, I don´t care! She'll tell me something of those strange words in Japanese, then she'll fold her arms and turn to give me her back ... as usual. She does not know how to act otherwise, she looks like a robot!
-Give her a break. She does not look like a bad girl and her sister is charming. - Added his friend, showing his keen interest. -
-Well, you know, attack her! Connie is nice, - said Roy, recovering his classic joviality now. - Do not let her get away...
-I do not think I have possibilities. - Tom said, reflectively, his head bowed. - She seems to have noticed you.
-Do not think man, she'll just try to be nice, maybe because of her sister's behalf. Although now both of them must surely hate me. Anyway, I'm not interested in such an innocent girl. It's no plan for me. But listen to doctor love. - He added at last making his friend smile, more when he recommended. - You should try to connect with her. Did not you tell me that you said something about learning Japanese? I do not know, for your karate bouts, those in which you say all that anime stuff…
-Ayime - Tom corrected. -
- Well, that, whatever. They speak very strange. Like Bertie the frigid. Well, I think you could ask Connie to help you. That way you could spend more time together. - He blinked, winking at his companion who now looked at him more interested and even excited, that did not seem a bad plan. Roy smiled broadly now and asserted. - You see? When it comes to women I always have the answer, my friend.
- I told her about the dance activity. She said that she liked to dance, and ... if we could be a couple ... you know, dancing ... - confessed his companion who even seemed to get a little red. –


Roy smiled, he really envied Tommy. He was an excellent guy, a very good person, noble and friend of his friends. He had perhaps a morality and a way of being somewhat outdated for his taste. Yet he had shown him great kindness. He still remembered when they met. Of course he tried to target him with his jokes, as he was get used to the rookies. However, that boy not only suffered them with sportsmanship but even gave him back some really good joke. But he never messed with anyone and he never was rude. In fact everyone appreciated him. And since last year when he demonstrated his talent as a singer and dancer, even playing the piano with patent dominion, he was even admired by quite a few girls. What surprised Roy was that, until now, Tom had not shown much interest in any of them. His friend wished it were not because he did not like women. But now, seeing his look when he spoke of Connie, it was clear that there was no need to worry about that. So, with an almost masterly tone and using humour to the time, he told that boy.

-Listen, Kansas peasant. Pay attention to me. To the "New York City Boy". Girls must be attacked on land that they consider either neutral or favourable to their interests. A place where they feel confident and peaceful. That way you will not be defensive. That dancing is a good idea. You have very good qualities and if they also match the tastes of it. Well, that's it! You could turn it on dancing ... Do not be silly and take advantage of the occasion. To see if one of these days I can leave you the room free ... ha, ha.
-No ... well, I do not want to, you know that I ... I would like to know her well and that things would be, you know, slowly. - He could say his compatriot with patent embarrassment. -


Roy shook his head with amusement and at the same time marvelled. That boy was really the "last boy scout". Funny soon it was to get a portable CD player and put a song.

Oh I, I just died in your arms tonight
It must have been something you said
I just died in your arms tonight

"Do not make fun of me." Tom asked, shaking his head.
"No!" Roy assured him with a smile. You put this song to her. Or you sing yourself with the guitar. With your talent you´ll have her hanged in five minutes. - He assured as he himself accompanied the music with his voice.-

I keep seeing something I cannot get
Broken hearts lie around me
And I cannot find an easy way out of this
Her diary is at the head of the table.
The curtains are closed, the cats in the crib
Who would have thought a guy like me could get to this?

At the end even Tom himself was encouraged to start singing with his friend, and indeed he did very well...


Oh I, I just died in your arms tonight
It must have been something you said
I just died in your arms tonight
Oh, I just died in your arms tonight
It must have been some kind of kiss.
I should have run away


Is there any cause to feel this way?
On the surface I am a name on a list
I try to be discreet, but then I ruin it again
I've lost and found, it's my final mistake
She loves by Power, she takes everything without giving
Because I've been excited about a fantasy many times.

Oh, I just died in your arms?

It was a long hot night
She made it easy, she made it feel good
But now it's over, that moment is gone
I followed my hands, not my head, I know I was wrong.

Oh, I just died in your arms?

(I Just Died. Duran, Duran, author credit)


When they finished, they both laughed a little. At last it was Tom who said something to his friend.

-I do not have your facility to express my feelings to the girls. Well, I do not think many have it. I'd rather go slower.
-Slow down, you can, but do not stand still, Kansas wretch. - His companion smiled. - That this is not the dance of your village's farm. If you do not get up, someone else will come and beat you up. But don´t worry, that sucker will not be me.
-Go! Go and train a little and let me think of my things. - Tom replied with patient joviality.
-As you wish, my friend. – And with a ball under the bunk Roy added. - I'd better go and throw some ... tomorrow we have pre-match training.


He headed for the track. The truth is that he was no stranger to the interest that his friend have aroused in that Japanese. But he did not want to get involved with a girl like her, despite his reputation as a conqueror and hardened flirt he had his standards. With willing and more experienced girls, yes, but with a fresh out of the shell like Connie or even Birdie as she sometimes called her to prick her. Beruche? The ice cube? He almost laughed at himself when he thought that. That girls would strangle him if she found out that her sister was going out with him. No, Connie was certainly a girl more like Tom. Both were charming, modest and sweet in character. What he had told Tommy despite being partially disguised as a joke was the truth. Surely if his friend got her to look at him they were going to make a great couple. And Bertie, it was Bertie, it seemed she did not need any man, and she doubted anyone could bear it when she got angry.

-Will she be in the closet? - He said himself pondering that just for a moment - I do not think so, that would have been known right away. She's just here to graduate. Maybe you have a "Hiromoto" or someone like that in Japan. Bah! Anyway she's a frigid… Except for slapping. She shakes her hand very well.


He still remembered the damage she had done to him, even though he admitted that he had earned it. Now he smiled, shaking his head. He was very rough and naughty sometimes. Poor girl! He sighed and preferred to stop thinking about it, getting into the field that was empty at that time...


Meanwhile Cooan left her sister in the room, Beruche was tired and soon got into bed. She did not want to sleep and wanted to go for a short walk before restriction time as they called it there. And as she had heard that Roy used to go and train at what time...

-Maybe with a little luck. – She could be around. - She thought excitedly.-


On the court, the boy was throwing to the basket, with almost mechanical precision, one after the other, his throws were in. Then he made a few slunk dunks with strength. Sweating he stopped to rest and to dry him with a towel. From the back of the track, there was applause and the typical cheer of the Golden. Roy turned and looked over, smiled in surprise and amusement. It was Cooan who, walking slowly, approached him with her hands behind her back.

-All right, you're really good! -  She smiled at admiration as she resumed a few timid applause. -
-Hello, what are you doing here so late, Connie? - He asked, using that nickname that had put him since the first day and that seemed to like the girl. -


She glanced at her watch, and it was already ten o'clock at night.

- I went out for a walk to relax the atmosphere, my sister is a little nervous with everything we have to study and wanted to be alone, I was already returning. - Lied Cooan -...


Although her interlocutor immediately realized that now he even felt worse about what happened. It was clear that this girl was not going to blame him. He approached her with the ball under his arm and said in a conciliatory tone.

- If that's about what I did this afternoon, I'm sorry. I did not want to embarrass or offend her or anything, it's just that I'm such a rough man sometimes. But I will not do it any more, I promise. Please, apologize to her on my behalf. I will ask her forgiveness again tomorrow. If she does not kill me when she sees me! - He hastened to declare with sincere regret. -
- Do not worry, she will forget that quickly - answered the girl without giving importance to Roy´s surprise. Then adding with visible interest. - By the way, when's the game?
- Well, then, let me think. Next week, and it is the first of the preseason, - replied Roy, happy and relieved to change the subject. -


He was also surprised, far from rebuking or taking that action, which he could have understood, she did not seem at all bothered by him. Of course this girl was not like her sister, thank goodness! , He thought for a moment to remember and added more distended.

- We must do well and win to start with good preparation for the league. We jeopardize the prestige of our University.
-I'm sure you'll win, and I'll be there to encourage you - Cooan smiled. -
- Sure - said the boy smiling - come and see us! , It is usually given free access but often gets crowded. If you want tickets...
-Thank you, but I do not need them, - she said, giving herself a pretended hype. - From today on I’m...! - She put her arms in place as if holding invisible pom-poms. - The new cheerleader! Let's go Golden! -She exclaimed, taking a few steps at Roy's pleased glance. -
- Wow, I'm so glad, congratulations, I assure you, they will not admit anyone! Especially Melanie, she's very strict for that. You must have seemed very good to her... - He praised her without reservations surprised also by the benevolence of the chief of the cheerleaders. - Only that you have passed the test of selection has much merit.
- You're very kind. - Cooan could moan, which, visibly flattered, flushed slightly. - Thank you ...- Her watch tinkled and the girl consulted with a quick gesture, she had set the alarm at the critical moment to return. - How late it is, quarter past ten! – She said with concern. - I have to go back to my room if I do not want to be scolded. – Are you coming, Roy?
- Not yet, I will stay a little while longer. Do not worry, I often do, they already know me. - He answered without being worried.-


Of course he was accustomed to committing much more serious faults than that, but he had no need to comment on it now.

- See you tomorrow, then. Train well! - She sincerely wished to her interlocutor who waved goodbye. -



Roy was thoughtful as he watched her go. Connie was a lovely girl, there were not many of them in college, with such sincere and candid joy. She seemed to discover things for the first time. That reaffirmed in his previous opinion. That girl, of course, was a long way from the stereotype of the woman he was related to. Instead she matches with Tommy wonderfully. He could even imagine them walking hand in hand and even dancing and smiling. Now he was more and more regretting what had happened to Beruche, who, deep down, (though it was deep down, it seemed) was not a bad girl either. He shrugged and continued to pull the basket. After a few minutes the concierge warned him that he was going to close, but he persuaded him to leave him a little longer since he himself would close later. As a result of an unwritten rule, the employee who already knew him agreed and left. Ten minutes passed and from the back of the room a strange voice sounded, which sounded cold and sibilant.

- Come back with us, you must fulfil your mission.


Roy spun around and stopped, and with the ball under his arm, leaning against his side, he grinned, shaking his head to say reluctantly.

-Come now! Jim, Mark, Jack ... do you think you're going to scare me? Those stupid jokes do not get worn out even to the rookies. - He simulated a tremor of legs and added with affection. - Oh, yes, I'm scared to death, you have done it! - And he kept on taking it easy. -


But that voice was heard again from another place of the enclosure, although Roy could not see anyone.

- Remember your promise Armageddon. We have had a hard time finding you, but you are one of us and you must join us.


Hearing that strange name a shiver ran down his spine. His face changed, turning completely serious. He did not know why, but that name was not unknown to him, although he had no idea of ​​its meaning either. But he did not like it.

-Who's there? This is no longer amusing. Get out of here! - He asked, looking around the place without finding anything strange. Apparently no one else was there. - Come on, who are you?


There were no answer, Roy waited for a while, but those voices had stopped. He stopped shooting and slowly picked up the ball. Again he looked at the steps but still saw nothing or anyone. After a few moments of silence he waited for something more or for some other word but it was in vain. Convinced that whoever it was already gone the lights went out and closed the pavilion back to his room. It was already past eleven thirty. As Tom entered, he was about to lie down, having gone over his notes a little. Roy came in, leaving the ball on the table. His friend spun around.

-Do not make so much noise, man! It's too late, you know? - He reprimanded her politely. -


However his companion did not seem to listen to him, he got into the shower and when finished he lay down in his bunk. Tom looked at him then with concern.

-Are you all right? - He asked, still looking rather surprised. - You come as if you had seen a ghost.
-Something like that, - Roy acknowledged thoughtfully to confess. - I heard something strange on the court, a very unpleasant voice addressed me and told me things I do not understand, but that was a thing that I was familiar with.
-Ha! - replied his friend mockingly. - It will be your conscience that tells you to study more and leave the girls alone. Or Jack and the guys´ thing, remember last year!
-Tommy - Roy said uneasily. - I'm serious, man. - I have felt something that has almost paralyzed me. I do not know how to explain it, a kind of shiver, when I hear a very strange name, Armageon or something.
- But Roy - Tom smiled again trying to calm his friend. - Are you worry about that? -  It will be a joke of those of the club Lambda, they are mental horns, and you know ... they have been able to put a microphone or something.


Of course, he had not thought about that possibility. Roy smiled more unconcernedly, perhaps his friend was right. It had been a long day and he could well have imagined that, so he added with a certain tone of pride.

-I know!-. I am the president...
-Ask them tomorrow and you'll see this joke was on them - Tom assured him reassuringly. -
-That will surely be,-  added the boy, a little more seriously, - but the fact is that I kept turning, they addressed me as if they knew me, as if I owed them something. I tell you, that sounded to me but I cannot remember why.
- Sure that sounds like some horror movie that you rent to bind the girls, - his friend conjectured without giving him too much credit. -
- Sure! - Agreed the laughing man, relieved once more. - Hahaha! , Yes, you must be right. I look silly. Well forget it and let's sleep! It's almost twelve o'clock it’s true, it must be my conscience that tells me that tomorrow I train early.
- That reminds me that I also start training tomorrow.
-You start with karate already, do not you? - Roy asked. -
- Yes, and this year we have inter-university championships, - he explained. -
-Oh, Oops! - Cried his friend, getting scared. - Do not hit them too much "karate kid".
-It's no big deal, you idiot. - Tom said laughing. - I do not want them to beat me!
- Do not be so humble, you're one of the best. – Roy praised him. -
- With "fans" like you, it will be easier. - His companion was grateful for those words. - Good evening and do not have nightmares with Miss Parker, because you'll wake me up for sure.- He told him in a jocular tone that his interlocutor accepted willingly. -


Both laughed and finally turned off the light. But meanwhile, on the outskirts of the campus, swept by a cold wind, the same voice was heard and a sinister silhouette to which it belonged met with two others.

- It has been difficult for us to find him, but we will remind him his duty and he return to us. - Said a rough, calculating voice. -
-He did not seem to know anything, you even frightened him and that can be counterproductive. – Said a second, cold and guttural voice.-
-They did a good job with him, but he will remember. - A third hissing, husky voice added. -
- We have time, we will go with secrecy, - recommended the first. - We do not want him to be defensive. We will approach him when he least expect it, through the people he love most, his friends, his acquaintances...
- We'll have to make the preparations, summon the dark powers. - Recapitulated the second voice. -
-That will be easy. - The first voice answered with great certainty. Affirming with rejoicing. - And the only ones who could help him are busy with our distractions.
-I'll tell my brothers, we should not rush, but not lose this valuable advantage. As long as the warriors of justice remain in their country, we have nothing to fear. Now let's go. - He ripped the third. -


That said the silhouettes to which those voices belonged disappeared and everything was calm again. In the distance, the chimes of a clock struck twelve. Roy had an uneasy dream and some nightmare he could not remember the next day. Cooan had rather pleasant dreams, she was seeing Roy, both hand in hand and lovers. In dreams she smiled. Beruche dreamed equally, but it was with the experiences lived in her new university, with her sisters, with her past life, all as in a kaleidoscope of images. She also dreamed about Roy, but it was not an unpleasant dream. She looked at him and he looked familiar, though she could not guess why, somewhere else, at some other time she was next to him and she was happy. She did not know where or when ... perhaps ... and in another dream, a great silhouette of an immaculate white colour, with features that she could not recognize, smiled to her...


In Japan, hours before, Usagi also awoke after a dream. But it was not as pleasant as her friend's. She saw herself, as Sailor Moon and alongside her own companions, they were trying to deal with a kind of dense fog with an anthropomorphic form. It condensed and laughed with a guttural and terrible laugh. However, despite her efforts and those of her friends, they were unable to destroy her. Then a figure of man appeared before them. It was a tall, stout figure, gleaming with golden tones, emitting an aura with that glow that almost blinded them.

-Who are you?- The Moon Warrior could ask, putting the palm of her hand in front of her own face to keep the glow from dazzling her.
-Leave this to me! This is not a battle you can win alone. It is not even your struggle, Sailor Moon.- It was the answer that a severe, rumbling voice from the man, gave her.



Nevertheless, that figure of blackness that transmitted evil was still there, and seemed to grow before them. The sailors looked at each other without knowing what to do, and that was when that strange, golden-shining individual emitted even more energy, causing that glow to flood the whole place. Usagi covered her face with both hands completely dazzled and sat up ... She was in her bedroom, it was daytime. The sun was on her face. She-cat Luna had awakened in turn and jumped on the bed to be at her side. With an anxious expression she asked.

-Usagi-chan. It's that nightmare again!


Her interlocutor could only nod slowly, still trying to put herself together after she woke up, still thinking about that dream.

-Are you sure we cannot tell the others anything? - Luna wanted to know -
-No Luna ...-She said in a soft voice and her voice remained serious to add. - It's something they must do themselves. We can only intervene rarely. Must be like this. I do not know why. I have no idea who might be that mysterious figure that appears.
-Mamoru is having the same dream. - Commented Luna.-
-Yes, he already had dreams and visions before. And share mine now. I really would like to be able to act differently but this time the situation will not depend on us. - Usagi sighed.-


The cat would not insist. Luna knew that situation was very complicated. It was clear that her friend had received more information, but that she could not unveil it. At least still suddenly Usagi, already fully awake, looked at the clock on her nightstand jumping out of bed with her usual cry...

-Ah! I'm going to be late…again!
-Oh, alas, alas, this is incredible! - Luna sighed without being able to avoid it and said. - There are things that will never change...



And after hurrying to wash and dress Usagi ran out of the house carrying a toast half eaten in her mouth ... wishing that her friends in the distance could face that difficult challenge that awaited them ...


            previous                                                                     next

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Por favor, si sois tan amables y no os es molestia, comentar vuestras impresiones sobre lo que habéis leído. Me vendría muy bien para mejorar y conocer vuestras opiniones sobre mis historias. Muchas gracias. ;)