viernes, 7 de julio de 2017

GWA12E

Chapter 12. The Test


Holidays passed quickly as always happens and the time came for a new examination. The boys and girls had studied according to their respective customs. Beruche and Cooan had locked themselves in the library and in their room to puff it conscientiously. Tom had done the same. The only one who had not studied much, as was his custom, was Roy who, between basketball and his special training, had not had time. Yet he relied on "his capacity for inspiration," as he liked to call her. A couple of hours before the exam he talked to Tom, Tom asked if he was ready.

- Well, how you doing? , I do not think it is too difficult, she has explained almost everything in class.
- Yes, the only problem is that I skipped a few and now I do not even know what the subject is. - Roy retorted, shrugging his shoulders to further stage his ignorance. -
-Then you're going to have a difficult, boy. I do not know how you're going to fix it - his friend replied, shaking his head. -
-Calm down - Roy smiled smugly. - Trust my ability. You know me, in times of need Roy Malden grows in the face of adversity.
-In times of need?  You mean, whenever there is an exam, Roy Malden tries to copy like a desperate man, - Tom smirked. -
- I would not define it that way, I would call it a transfer of knowledge with script. - His colleague asserted causing the burst of laughter from his interlocutor. -
- Ha, ha, ha, you have a lot of nerve! Come on, let's go to the library and see if we can find the girls -
-Good pal. It's just that it does not stop being that. A demonstration of knowledge assisted by a guide ... is like when you make a presentation and you help with annotations ... or not?


And without his companion could stop laughing repeating that motto of his friend went to the search for Cooan and Beruche followed by Roy who also smiled a broad smile.

-LOL. I had never considered it that way. - Tom said as the two of them walked away.-


Meanwhile, at the headquarters of the Sect, Valnak seemed to study as well. He read a book with considerable interest, on the cover of the back of it was drawn an inverted five-pointed star. The Great Sage appeared alongside him and reproached him for seeing him in that state.

-Can you tell what are you playing at, Valnak? - We have a very important mission in hand and you are dedicated to reading books. I would like to know what is so important that you read so that you do not act immediately.
- Everything is under control, Great Sage, - the devil replied carelessly without ceasing to read - this book will give me all the information necessary to fulfil my mission. Besides, I must study for my commander exam. It is not enough for me to do merit alone. You must not be impatient - he closed the book at last and added. - Well, I've read everything I need to know to fulfil this delicate task, ha, ha, ha, ha!
-That I hope for your sake, you must know that the high positions begin to grow impatient. - The Great Wise warned him without much patience. -
-Do not worry, I'll take care of it right now, - he promised, fulfilling with great speed, for he was already invoking another demon. - Come to me, Sailonel! - Declare with too much theatricality and from a cloud of smoke emerged a diffuse figure that was taking shape. -
-At your command, master, - It answered a guttural voice that belonged to that demon, who had the appearance of a hairy beast, small yellow eyes and large tusks protruding from his mouth. -
-Go and do this, - Valnak said with apparent indifference. -
- As you wish. Said Sailonel, who bowed with his head and disappeared. –


The Sage seemed still angry, yet he merely made a comment tinged with false tranquillity.

-I do not know if you've noticed Valnak, but our goal has long been able to easily defeat this kind of demon...


His interlocutor smiled amusedly, replying confidently.

 - That's exactly what I want. Let's say my plan cannot work if the boy does not get a little more shooting. But take it easy Great Sage, there is very little left.
-What plan do you mean? - He asked, stroking his ball. -
-Let me keep the secret for me at the moment. - Valnak replied also looking at the ball of his companion in which the demon could be seen to reach the university. - Now look...


Meanwhile, in the library, Beruche and Cooan were struggling to review the last issues. They both controlled the test very well, worked it to the last detail, only then took a short break.

- I think we have already studied enough, - said Bertie convinced closing their notes - no matter how we review it we cannot know it better than we already do.
-You're right, - her sister agreed. - Let's go to the coffee shop for a drink. - She was about to get up when she looked up and saw the two boys waving. - Look Bertie, Tom and Roy are coming, how lucky we are! , We will tell them to have a drink with us.


They came to see them, both greeted them and they informed them of their plans.

- Guys, let's rest until the exam time. How you do it? - Beruche was interested. -
- I do very well - Tom replied smiling to confirm. - Let's drink!
- It is not a difficult test, nor is there so much agenda and when we overcome it we will only have the end of course exams. - Cooan added confidently. -
-And you Roy, how are you taking the test? - Bertie asked suspiciously. -
"Me? ... Well, wonderful." - He smiled faintly as he brought a hand to his neck. A large drop of sweat pearled over his head.-
-Oh, what a surprise! - His classmate's face brightened as she exclaimed - you've studied for the exam!


The questioner wanted to say yes, but he could not. He could not understand why, the fact was that with the face of Bertie in front of his, he was unable to lie. In other circumstances he used to do it without problems but with that girl was different, it seemed that she could see him inside...

- Well, it is not exactly that - corrected and taking out a pen with something rolled inside, showed that it was a piece of paper. -
-What is that? - Cooan wanted to know. -
-My way to pass the exam - Roy smiled, showing off his pen. -
-Oh Roy, do not tell me what you're thinking of cheating. - Beruche reproved him, frowning at him to give him a string of disqualifications. - You're a bum, a cheater and I do not know what else to call you.
-Well, it's not that bad - he said. - In addition, doing this costs a lot of work.
-That's true Bertie, - Tom defended him nevertheless, with visible sarcasm. - At least he has started to write it. Something will have remained on his mind, with a little luck maybe he does not have to take it out. - He concluded hopefully this time. -
-The truth is that it was not exactly like this, - said the man with a ridiculous tone of voice that seemed to seek forgiveness for a childish mischief confessing flat. - Actually, I paid Phill Rollins about thirty bucks to sell me his notes.
-You're incredible! - Beruche disapproved, folding her arms and turning her back, very angry, to sentence. - Do not speak to me ever again, - she said, and then she changed the subject to the others in a much more agreeable tone. - Come on Cooan, I'm thirsty, are you coming Tom?
-But it's not to be like that, - Roy said, trying to ingratiate himself with his most mellow tone of voice. - Hey Birdie, do not get mad at me.
-Do not call me that - she replied dryly. -You know I do not like it
- Well, little cube, - he insisted. - Forgive me, okay? I promise not to take the notes.... a lot.


The hopeful gesture of her vanished replaced by an even more irritated when Roy finished the sentence...

-You will never learn, what a cross! - She wailed, getting away from him. -
- Little Cube ... - He asked with a pleading look.
- Do not call me at all! Cheater, fraud, lazy! Anata wa kan`ningu des! -


She reprimanded him again as she walked away with her sister and Tom who tried to stand apart and look away, as if that annoyance situation was not at all close to them.

-What classroom do we have to go to? - Cooan turned to Tom. -
-To 123 C- he replied, adding in surprise. -Your sister has really been angry with Roy.
-And are you surprised by that? - She replied, shaking her head disapprovingly. -


The boy could not object to that and left the subject, accompanied her companion to the cafeteria. Roy had already gone out chasing Beruche with his pleas and excuses at the girl's indifference. The demon, for his part, had entered Professor Jones's office, and despite her resistance had possessed her. Looking a macabre smile on her face, she went to the classroom.

- Good. Tom was saying, sipping a soda. - It's time, we have to go in.
- Yes, let's go and God give us luck. - Roy added between sighs. -
- You sure will not need it. - Bertie scolded him with disdain. -
-Oh, cubito! Stop hurting me already. - He asked her conciliatorily, wielding his favourite excuse. - I have not been able to study, besides it's just a test. I will not do it any more, okay?


But the girl turned to him with a look of reprobation and regret to argue.

- Roy if anything I've learned in this life is that there are no shortcuts and that you should not play dirty
-You're right, but this case is an emergency ...- insisted the boy. -
-Do what you want, but forget about me! - Said the girl, leaving him as impossible and leaving the cafeteria for the classroom. -
- I hope this will be the last time. - Added Cooan with the same disapproving gesture of her sister. Unprecedented thing to date, at least for the boy.-
-You too, Connie? - He was surprised. - At least I thought you would defend me.
- I am Sorry Roy but my sister is right. You do not understand. - She replied softening her whole face with a half-smile and understanding. - Anyway, I hope you're lucky this time.

The boy smiled comfortingly as she left.

-What a good girl Connie is! - He thought gratefully. - Thank you - he replied, turning to his companion. - I promise it will be the last time ... at least this quarter of course.
- Let's go. Tom told him that on the way he had to listen to the allegations of his bothering friend's-
- It is something natural. We've all cheated sometime, well. Okay, not you, but recognize that the rare thing is yours and...
- Shut up now! - Sighed his companion bored to listen to him as they entered the class -...


They all took their seats although they were not their usual places because it was another classroom. For the test they were placed where they could as they entered and leaving a space of a seat between the rows. Roy had left a gap at the end of the class, so much the better, he thought. Beruche was almost at first, Cooan on the left side and Tom two places back in the same column. All the boys and girls waited, trying to calm their nerves, to the teacher. At last, and after a couple of minutes, Miss Jones came in and handed them a few sheets of paper, each turned upside down as she explained them in a relaxed tone.

- Well, as you know this is a test type, and I must add that very easy. It is only one more note to be able to evaluate you. I trust that you have studied a lot. You can turn your leaves around, you have an hour and a half.


Immediately they all went back to their test and started to start. The girls and Tom answered without difficulty; they would normally read, smile, and strike a choice if they hesitate, but Roy scratched his head with his pen, waiting for the young lady to look away.

-Paulov? Who was that guy? It sounds like the playmaker of the Lakers, but I do not think he is the same. - He said without having any idea what box to strike. - Well, it's time for plan B. I am sorry little cube, I've tried you way. - He justified himself mentally to check that he had not the slightest idea how to answer that.


When Miss Jones finally seemed distracted Roy took out the paper with the answers from the pen. But he could see with horror that none match the template of the test.

-Damn it, this idiot of Phill has passed me the questions of another exam!  When I put my hands on him! ... - He muttered to himself, cheering afterwards. - Good thing I got another emergency note! Let's see if this one is worth it! - He wished fervently, taking a slip of paper from his watch. -



Then a hand touched his shoulder, Roy turned and froze as he saw Miss Jones looking at him earnestly. He was so engrossed in the papers that he had not noticed, cursed his carelessness he could only smile at the teacher stupidly. When the examination was over, she told him that she wanted to see him in his office and left, leaving there. Most of the students did not say anything, some of them did not even notice, but Tom was rather worried, and he turned to him compassionately.

- Boy, you got it good. Jones does not forgive these things.
-Look, I warned you, - Beruche said with the same expression of concern. - We'll see how you get out of this one. You can fail the course.
-Oh Roy, how sorry I am! - Cooan said, very distressed. -
- Well, do not worry, I hope I can get rid of it, now I must go. - He answered, trying to appear calm. (Although he was trembling like a pudding), heading for his teacher's office. -


The others stood waiting for him and crossed fingers, hopefully this woman was benevolent this time, and otherwise his friend was going to have many problems. He arrived at the door of the office and touched, he had a lump in his throat especially when he heard...

- Ahead…


The boy opened timidly and she stared into his eyes...

-Come in, Malden, and sit down, - the professor said sternly behind her desk. -
-It's not what you think. - Roy said, trying to justify himself as he sat down. -
-Oh, no? - She answered, of course, not believing him at all. - Well, I think it was clear that you were trying to cheating. What happened? Have not you studied enough? She asked her with certainty. -
- No, not that goes ... - responded the visibly nervous questioner with a drop in the head. - That's not exactly it.
-Do not lie to me, - she whispered as she got up from the chair and sat at the table, crossing long, provocative legs in front of him. - It's not something to worry about. - After that, she stood up again and gently stroked the boy's neck. - I'm sure there will be something you can do to compensate me.
- But, me. - He was quite surprised and even frightened and denied with false naivety. - I do not know what you mean.
-Come on Roy, - she grinned as she increased in the intensity of her touch. - I am a mature woman who has her needs. You are very attractive and sure that you are very well endowed. Hum is not bad! She whispered into her ear as she stroked sensually the crooked crotch of the perplexed boy, whose face was sweating. -


He could not believe it, but if things got complicated and there was no other solution. Miss Jones was certainly older than him, but she was very attractive for her age. Long brown hair in a ponytail and brown eyes. She must have be in her forties, although her appearance was that of a woman who cared for her body perhaps doing some sport.

-Why not? - He thought without much displeasure. -If there is no other solution....
-Well ... let's see what you could do.  - She whispered in the boy's ear with a mellow voice. -
-It depends on what you want me to do to you. -Roy was able to replicate in a more controlled tone. To ask. Do you want me to do a job or something?"
"Something like that," she answered in a lewd, soft voice and began to kiss him by the neck and on the lips. -


Roy thought he was in heaven, he was going to have a good time. But his conscience did not allow him to do so. Moreover, he remembered the words of Bertie, “you cannot take shortcuts” and although he had been willing to cheat, one thing was the note and another to pass in this way. Or was not that what really mattered to him? He told himself that, had this happened to him last year, he would have done it without hesitation. But now…

-If the girls saw me they would not talk to me never again - he thought, feeling more and more uncomfortable in that situation. Until he got up avoiding the teacher and was able to stammer it. -I'm sorry but I do not think this is right ...


She glared at him, Roy thought it was over, he would surely be suspended and they would open him a file for cheating. He may even have to repeat a course or being ejected out of college. At least that he thought until Miss Jones started laughing wildly and sinisterly and grabbed him by the throat with both hands squeezing him so hard that she would not let him breathe.

-You're not bad, but you're not my type, - she laughed with a gesture of insanity. -
-Let me go, - Roy said, trying to catch his breath and get rid of the grip, and then he understood. -You're not Miss Jones!
- How clever you are, outstanding! - She spat in a throaty voice. -


The boy scrambled and with a fist in her stomach he managed to part with his aggressor. The teacher's body fell to the ground and from it came a black haze that materialized in the form of the demon.

-You'll be ours this time! - He hissed, taking on his real appearance.-
- I should have guessed before, damn you! - Roy spat, gritting his teeth furiously. -


Both began to fight, the demon had caught the boy but this one began to give off energy and Sailonel was repelled because of the enormous strength of his adversary.

-What? How is it possible? Where do you get so much energy? ... A miserable human cannot do something like that ... Who are you? - Sailonel asked, stunned. -
- I'm a very angry guy because you have touched me too much, you prick! I do not have a furry bug touching me like this.- Said the boy with the face of a few friends. - Now you're going to find out!


Roy threw a thunderbolt of energy into the astonished demon causing him to explode. At the same time, in the seat of the Sect, Valnak felt like his envoy was annihilated. Despite what all the masters and the Wise who watched him, waited, he laughing amused.

- Well, it looks like the book was right. His latent power is awakening. Well, Armageddon, you'll soon be under my control - Valnak said with loud laughter. -


The boy, also surprised by his growing strength, gave himself a few seconds to calm down. After ordering a little all that chaos that was provoked with the combat he left the office after pointing some things in an agenda that saw and warned the infirmary to attend to the teacher. He himself did not know how he had succeeded in defeating this demon so easily. He soon forgot about it, however, when Miss Jones, who had already recovered, called him again after a few minutes and told him.

-I do not know what happened, Mr. Malden. I just remember that I called you to my office for some reason. But I do not remember anything, my head hurts a lot. Thank you for calling to the infirmary. You have been very kind.
-It was nothing. - He smiled timidly at her to remind in a casual way. - Yes, you see, I actually asked you for an appointment to tell you that I was not able to attend the test and you told me to postpone the exam and to do it another day. And when I arrived I found her unconscious. Are you sure you're okay?


He became interested again in a truly hypocritical gesture knowing in advance that his teacher had nothing to be worried about. What is more, he used that in order to help his improvisation skills to compose that story.

-Oh yes, I'm fine, thank you, - said Miss Jones, covering her head with her hands. - Although this migraine is horrible. I need to take something. - And after a little overlap added - So we are not on any specific date?
- No, I say yes, now that I remember, how silly! I think you mentioned something in for a week. -You told me it was the only free moment you would have, but you did not confirm it and told me to stop by your office to check it-


Roy rushed to answer, before calling the infirmary the agenda he had glimpsed was that of that young lady, and he discovered a gap for seven days, where he marked a circle.

-Very well, - she agreed, consulting her notes, and the vacant moment appeared. - Now, please, let me rest, and thank you again for telling the infirmary.
-It's the least I could do, thanks to you - he said, smiling triumphantly going away from the office, heading for the cafeteria as he spoke. - Thank goodness I am a genius of persuasion, especially with women.


There they waited for him. Cooan, Beruche and Tom with their faces tense by the unease and the fear of what could happen to their friend. Therefore, everyone was surprised to see him come so proud and making the V with his fingers. When they asked, he simply said.

- Professional secrecy, let's just I said I'm a resourceful man, heh, heh.
-So what happened? - Beruche wanted to know, unable to suppress her curiosity. - What did she said?..
- Well, she told me that I can do the exam in a week, and since she has no other to put, ha, ha! –

Roy took out a chopstick that he carried in his pocket, announcing with visible joy.

-She will have to put this, and this time I have good guidance! - He added full of triumphalism. -
-You're amazing! - Tom grinned. - What you cannot do.
- I hope you do not feel lucky a second time. - Cooan advised between surprised and worried. -
-Not this time, - he replied, smiling, assuring as he showed the note - this will be sucked ...
- But if you do the exam you alone with her she will not take her eye of you.  - Tom objected. - How are you going to be able to get anything out?
- That is not a problem. - His friend smiled with mischief. - I have a thousand and one ways to do it without her knowing. For example, placing a string in the note and passing it through the neck, with the help of ...


And the boy gave a masterful dissertation on how to place all kinds of paper and notes without being seen, pulling them or not with the help of fine threads to hide or remove them as the case may be. They all watched him with their mouths open. When he finished speaking he turned to them once more and added with amused gesture.

-Do you have any question?
-Roy, I have to admit that you are very skilful, I did not know anything about those techniques. - Beruche flattered him by surprising Cooan and Tom.-
- I'm a genius, but I like being modest. - He laughed, glad that Bertie did not take it too bad, surely he would have impressed her with his tricks. -
-And that's the note you'll use? - The girl wanted to know, and he nodded in satisfaction. The girl smiled, begging him in a honey tone. - Hey, you let me see? - Roy, stunned by that tone, handed the note to his classmate. Bertie looked at him with a mischievous smile to ask. - So these are the answers to the exam eh? Surely you have copies hidden everywhere. For an emergency, in case you cannot consult this one.
-No, not this time - he said smugly. - Well, - he corrected thoughtfully. - Not yet, I have to copy it into smaller ones, but at the moment I only have that one.
-Oh really? She inquired derisively. – That is very interesting. I'm glad to know ... - Bertie said maliciously.
-Listen. Why do you put that face? - The boy wanted to know that he no longer was sure about her classmate intentions. -Are you okay?


Then, before Roy's decomposed face, and the astonishment of Tom and Cooan, she shredded the paper before her unruly companion could avoid it.

-What have you done? That cost me thirty bucks! How will I pass now? - The boy groaned. -
-Well, that is easy, studying like everyone else. - She said this time with a not very feigned seriousness and arms in jars. -
- I expected to spend a nice week, I cannot catch up in such a short time! - Roy frowned. -
-Do not worry, - replied his companion, looking at him with narrowed eyes and seeming to enjoy the situation by adding. - I'll help you to study.


Tom and Cooan stared at the scene. And merciless Beruche went on.

-Oh by the way! , One of the days that you did not come, Mr. Palmer asked us to work as a team. We have to look for bibliography and write an essay - and without granting turn of reply, she put in Roy's hands a good pile of books to his disgust and horror. - Here's your part. When you finish studying, start with this.


The boy got on his knees trying to find the pieces of his note at the same time whimpering.

-You are a cruel and unfeeling girl! - You have no heart, Not even your worst enemy deserves this!


Cooan, Beruche, and Tom watched in astonishment, Bertie wanted to keep her stern appearance, but she could not help but laugh. Both her sister and Tom, after moments of initial astonishment, seconded her. Meanwhile, the rush Roy, endeavouring to assemble with order, the few pieces of note he found.



Evidently oblivious to this funny scene, in Tokyo, Petz and Karaberasu were about to end their journey. It was late and there were only two clients left. They did not take long to serve them. After Petz was checking the cash register and Karaberasu was going to close the back room. At that moment two women dressed in long skirts and one blouse and long trousers and another sweater, entered the store and approached. The one and tallest, brown-haired sport outfit picked up on a ponytail smiled wondering in a funny tone.

-Do they have a crimson lipstick?
-I'm sorry, we were about to close. But I'll see what I can do, an instant, Miss. - Petz could say that she was on her back.-


Although she turned to look at that woman, she smiled. They were her friends the sailors Jupiter and Venus, although with their civil identities!

-Hello, - said the blonde, with long hair adorned by a nice red bow. - Hard day's work, right?
-Mina-chan!  Mako-chan! - Kalie exclaimed as soon as she left the warehouse closed to the public and saw them, wondering. - What brings you here?
-We wanted to see two good friends and have some refreshments with them. - Makoto replied cheerfully.-
-Of course! - Karaberasu agreed, looking hopefully at her sister for approval. - I hope we can. -
- Granted. We have finished the work for today. It will be a pleasure. - Petz seconded it for once without discussion, also willing to share some time for talking with those two girls whom they  appreciated a lot. – Furthermore, we have things to tell you ...


So, after checking that everything was kept and in order, counting and close the box, set the alarm and close the store, the two sisters went, together with their friends, to a nearby cafe. In fact it was the "Fruits Parlor Crown", the establishment in which the sailors used to meet. Although by this time Usagi, Rei and Ami were not present.

-Are not the others coming? - Karaberasu wanted to know. -
-No, Usagi had a date with Mamoru. You know, about being a couple. Ami is studying at her academy and Rei has to run the sanctuary today. - Makoto explained.-
-Well, we can take advantage and  talk a little. - Minako added, who, subtly changing subject, she wanted to know.- What about Bertie and Cooan? Have they written or calling to you lately?
- They have called and besides they have wrote. They told us that they are very happy there and they have already successfully passed the first exams. Only the end of course exams will be left within a few months.
-And they will have graduated as teachers!  - added Kalie, stating visibly proud. - Our little sisters are very clever girls.
-How envy them! - To be able to finish the university already. We have to finish even high school, yet. - Sighed Makoto.-
-And it is quite complicated and stressful .- Minako said in turn enumerating.- Exams, tests, works ... and, besides that ... the activities of sports clubs ...
-Good thing you're calm now. - That's not to have enemies, you thanked that, right? At least that's what Usagi told us recently. - Petz commented as she finished drinking her soda.-


Her friends crossed their eyes for a moment and it was Makoto who immediately replied with a half-bewildered smile.

-Yeah ... well, that's right. Although, sometimes I do not know what scares me more. If a monster of those we used to face or a math test!
-To me, it is clearly the second. - Minako affirmed drinking in turn of a straw.-


The girls laughed at that remark. At that the waitress approached them. She was a pretty young girl with light brown hair in a ponytail who, smiling at the girls, asked them with sympathy.

-Are you going to want anything else?
-A handsome boyfriend. Is your brother already free, Unazuki? - Minako repeated causing the laughter of the rest again.-
-I’m afraid he is not I, m sorry! - laughed the girl in turn to tell them.- Soon he will make a trip to Europe in order to see Reika.
-I'm very happy for them. - Makoto said - They've been apart for a long time and it's very difficult to maintain a relationship at such a distance.


Looking at the faces of curiosity of the sisters, Unazuki, who sat for a moment with them, and their friends, informed to Petz and Karaberasu of the story.

-So that girl is studying abroad, like our younger sisters, - Kalie said. -
-Yes. She has been living for a long time between Europe and the United States.- Minako qualified them.-
-It must be very hard. We miss our sisters a lot. - Kalie sighed at Petz's assent. -
-Well, they are having a good time there. - Said the eldest of the sisters now .-
-Even they sent us photos.- An enthusiastic Karaberasu commented taking out a small species of little notebook from the bag that was carrying.- Look! ... you will see.


When she opened it all they saw that, in fact, was a small photo album. Petz and Kalie had been gathering some pictures that Bertie and Cooan had sent them. They saw the girls in New York, posing smiling at the Golden State University Gate. Also images of their rooms, some classes, basketball games and other pictures with a couple of guys. One tall, very handsome brunette and another one  still taller, brown hair, very attractive also and smiling. The latter, posed in a photo to the right of Bertie, passing an arm behind the back of her and resting a hand on the left shoulder of the girl, greatly diminishing her, since she did not reach almost to his shoulder. That same big guy, was in another photo next to Cooan. In that he was dressed in the uniform of the college basketball team, the girl was dressed as a cheerleader. And he, probably in the American style, placed both hands on the shoulders of his companion, who was leaning close enough. It could also be seen that he also surpassed Cooan in at least two heads. They all smiled to see, even in the photo, the blush that lit the girl's cheeks.

-Well ... your sisters can not complain.- What a handsome boy there are in their university! It makes me want to enrol myself there also when I finish high school! - Unazuki commented, not without admiration .-


Visibly satisfied by those words Karaberasu showed them another of the four together visiting New York City. Then one of that other dark-haired boy, wearing a karate kimono and black belt, posing with Cooan and Bertie holding their arms and smiling, on either side. Although he was not as huge as his partner, it would be more or less than Mamoru's stature. And in fact it resembled him in some features. Of course he seemed to be quite agreeable, judging by his gaze and expression.

-It looks like the brunette is called Tom. - Petz said adding now as she pointed to the other boy. - This one is a certain Roy ... According to Cooan, he is the star of his college basketball team.
-It's very tall indeed, - Makoto agreed. - Cooan is more or less like me, and that boy makes her look like a dwarf.
-Well, Bertie tells us that he does not stop raving her with his occurrences. He even called her little cube!


The girls laughed, of course that nickname could not have been more successful. At least in Beruche´s old days.

 -It would be nice to meet him in person.-  Minako declared. -He has to be a very funny guy. Besides he is handsome.
-Yes. My sister also says he's a good boy. For what she has told me he must be something similar to Usagi but in boy.- Petz opined.-
-That's what I'd like to see! - Minako smiled, raising the general laughter again. -


Though when the echoes of laughter subsided Makoto seemed to say something but Venus stopped her almost ordering her.

- No! ... do not say it, it cannot be that that guy remembers your old ...


However, the aforementioned shrugged her shoulders in order to reply by cutting her in the middle of the sentence.

-I was going to say it's getting late. We have to go.- She said by consulting her wristwatch.-
-Yes -Karaberasu sighed .- Tomorrow we have to open again early ... what can we do!
- Work is work. - Petz said, almost looking as annoyed as her sister, on that occasion.-


The eldest of the Malinde sisters, despite the denials of her friends, insisted on inviting them. In the end, she got away with it. They all thanked her, and after saying goodbye to Unazuki and the sisters they moving towards their houses. Once alone, Minako told her sailor mate in a more serious tone than the one she had used until then.

-Apparently they do not know anything about what's going on there.
-Much better-  Makoto said in a serious way as well. -


Nevertheless, her friend paused for a moment, looked at her with an uneasy look and whispered to her, almost as if she feared to be heard.

-Now that Artemis is not ...- and before Makoto could ask about that, she quickly told her. - He went to make inquiries and then to see Luna. But forget about it for now. You see ... that cat is a very close friend of mine and we've known each other for a long time. But the poor sometimes do not know how is convenient to shut up and I do not want he tells what I'm going to tell you to Luna or the others ... - And after a few seconds of pause that caused even more interest of her partner, the young blonde said. - There is something I find quite strange.
-What?- Her interlocutor wanted to know.-
-These last weeks the attacks of these beings here in Japan have stopped. It seems that there, in the United States, the same has happened. But I do not care. And I get the feeling that not only Usagi, but Rei and Ami, know more than they tell us. It's as if they were following a pre-set script. One about you and me not knowing anything.
-Do you think so? - Her surprised friend responds her with a look of disbelief to assert. - I suppose they'll be as confused as we are. I do not think they knew anything they were hiding from us. We are pals.
-Well, I hope you're right,- sighed Minako, wanting to leave that topic aside and saying more jovially. - But it would not hurt to travel to America and meet those two handsome men in person. Don’t you think?


Her mate blushed a little. Though she nodded with a smile. In spite of it, she objected.

-But I speak English very badly.
-Do not worry. I mastered English to perfection. I could act as a translator. And also Bertie and Cooan, who by now must control it wonderfully.
-Good girl, not badly thought. Although you know that Usagi and Mamoru have said that, for the moment, we should watch over here. They do not trust that the enemy has disappeared so easily. And for the time being there things seem to have calmed down. We'll have to wait for a better chance. - Makoto answered.-


Somewhat resigned, her companion nodded, insisting.

-Anyway, I did not dare to talk to Ami and Rei. I told you, I have watched them look oddly when Usagi told us that we cannot act yet. Before, they were just as surprised as us. Now it seems that it does not surprise them.
-It will be because they trust what Usagi and Mamoru tell us.- Opposed Makoto to insist. - Give them the benefit of the  reasonable doubt. They are our friends.
- Do not misunderstand me, - her interlocutor hastened to admit. - I also believe in them blindly. It just surprises me. It will be because I had to act alone as Sailor V for a long time and I have learned to trust only what I check by myself . And in this case I feel somewhat disoriented.
-Well.- We'd better leave that for now. - Her friend suggested. - Let's take advantage of the fact that things seem calm everywhere.


Then they went on to talk about other things, finally they said goodbye and each one directed their steps towards their respective homes. The next day they had to attend to high school so they had to get up early ...



                                       Previous                         

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Por favor, si sois tan amables y no os es molestia, comentar vuestras impresiones sobre lo que habéis leído. Me vendría muy bien para mejorar y conocer vuestras opiniones sobre mis historias. Muchas gracias. ;)