miércoles, 19 de julio de 2017

GWA20E

Chapter 20. The Justice Fighters are born.


Roy was training near the Rocky Mountains, he had moved to a lonely spot to try to master his new powers without causing damage. But it was no easy task. Without special conditions like anger or instinct of survival it was almost impossible for him to transform himself. And he tried to take his discman and listen to a song he had put to his friends...


We're talking away
I don't know what
I'm to say I'll say it anyway

Today's another day to find you
Shying away
I'll be coming for your love, okay?

Take on me (take on me)
Take me on (take on me)
I'll be gone

In a day or two
So needless to say
I'm odds and ends
I'll be stumbling away

Slowly learning that life is okay
Say after me
It's no better to be safe than sorry

Take on me (take on me)
Take me on (take on me)
I'll be gone
In a day or two

Oh the things that you say
Is it live or
Just to play my worries away
You're all the things I've got to remember
You're shying away

I'll be coming for you anyway
Take on me (take on me)
Take me on (take on me)
I'll be gone
In a day

Take on me (take on me)
Take me on (take on me)
I'll be gone (take on me)
In a day (take me on) (take on me)

Take on me (take on me)
Take me on (take on me)
Take on me

(A-HA. Take On Me. Credit to the author)

-I have to focus. I have to gather my energy. - He said moving to the rhythm of that music. - Or so I think. It's what Ami and Rei told me when I could train with them. They're two good girls, of course ... and they were right.


The boy now remembered some of those sessions. The two warriors attacked him using powerful mantras.

-Burning Mandala! - Cried Rei, throwing against him a kind of triangles of fire.-

But Roy was fast enough to dodge them.

-Shine Aqua illusion! - Interviewed Sailor Mercury.-


And her opponent returned to depart in time ... Although at that moment he told them both...

-That's no use. I'm going to stand still and receive the impact...
-But Roy!  Sailor Mars objected to him with uneasiness. - That could be very dangerous. -
-Yes. - Mercury agreed. - We do not want anything bad to happen to you. We're just training.


His interlocutor nodded even though he went to sit on a rock to comment with reflective tints.

-No matter how hard I try, I cannot change myself. I can no longer shine like that. It is as if my body does not have the necessary stimulus if it does not feel real danger. Since I have the speed necessary to dodge all your attacks I do not think I'm at real risk. And I think I need to be subjected to some sort of situation that tests me. At least enough to release that power.
-Are you sure of that? - Rei asked. -
-Yes, at least I think so. You'll see girls. - He sighed as he added. - That bastard Valnak would not tell me all he knew about the sun warrior, as he called me. I must find out for myself and only you can help me. I do not want Bertie or Connie or Tommy to be in danger anymore. I have to make myself stronger to beat any enemy that those scoundrels could send to damage them. For that, I need you.


The two girls understood. They nodded in unison, and again the three of them stood guard.

-Are you ready? - Ami wanted to know. -
-Yes. Whenever you want. - He replied. -
-We will launch our most powerful attacks. - Rei warned him. -


His friend nodded. Both girls looked determined. This time they would not be restrained. Even without resorting to their eternal phase the two invoked their respective attacks with a degree of big intensity. Roy saw them coming toward him and his first impulse was to pull away. But he managed to master himself enough. He wanted to protect his friends, he thought of Bertie once more. As if she was after him. He was never going to let any monster to hurt her again. He'd have been willing to die before. Just remembering her lying on the ground, with that stake piercing her and spilling blood from her lips, made him angry. Just at that moment when those thoughts crossed his mind and Rei's flames and Ami's water attack approached the young man gathered energy...

-Yaaaa! - He thundered with his defiant scream managing to become that golden warrior again. -
-You got it! - Ami exclaimed with a smile. -


The two warriors could see their attacks crash harmlessly against his friend's aura. Roy then stood there shining with that flash and emitting a strange buzz as the girls approached. It was Rei who, with evident satisfaction, affirmed.

-You are increasing your strength day by day...
-The amount of energy you produce is tremendous. - Ami commented that she made her special visor appear. - Wait, I'll check it...


And after making a kind of visor appear over her eyes the sailor was with open mouth when she realized the reading ... She could hardly say.

-Your power exceeds that of most of our enemies. It would rival even with that of sailor Galaxy.
-Who is that? - Asked the young man who returned at last to his normality. -
-It's a long story, - sighed Rei. -
-We'll tell you another day. - Ami smiled back. -
-Well, but just tell me one thing - He asked with a serious gesture.-
- What? - Rei wanted to know.-
-Was that Galaxy a gorgeous girl? With that name she would have to be imposing. - The boy laughs, resuming his usual joviality- Fuck me, you've called her not a single star but Galaxia no less!


The two warriors laughed in spite of themselves. Ami even allowed herself to hit her friend´s head.

-Au! - The comedian protested comically.-
-In Bertie's name. - Mercury laughed.-
-I'm sure she would have taken it even worse, ha, ha - Roy said. -



Mars looked at her companion shaking her head with feigned reproof and sincere fun. That boy was tremendous! They liked each other very well. After all that had happened and the situation in which they were, he did not lose his good humor. They also had instructions from Usagi and Mamoru to help him in whatever was necessary and made him truly aware of his powers. At least training was paying off because each time he seemed to be more powerful. That was good. Although his partner now had to sit down. He sweated copiously and seemed exhausted. Then he gasped.

-This requires me to use a lot of energy. I feel like I'm with the batteries totally discharged...
-You'll have to get used to using that power. - Ami guessed. -
-I think that meditating and practicing relaxation techniques could help you. - Rei added. - I can show you some, and judging by what I've talked to him, Tom also knows something about that. Let your friend help you when we leave.
-I will do so. Thank you very much, girls. - He smiled that added with greater ease once he was more recovered. - Well, we better get back or Bertie and Connie will ask questions...


And his training partners agreed on that. So they did. The boy had rented a car they used to get away from the city to that uninhabited place. Now they went back to college...

-Tell me girls ... what would you like to do when you do not have to fight against bugs of hell and things like that? - He wanted to know with genuine interest. -
-Well, I think Bertie would have told you, but I would like to be a doctor, like my mother, my uncle, and my grandfather. - Ami replied. -
-And what about you, Rei? - The boy wanted to know while driving. -


The young woman, sitting in the back with her companion, answered.

-I am a priestess in my grandfather's temple, the Hikawa Shrine. But apart from that I would like to study some degree. I do not know ... maybe political science or something related to religious worship. Well, politics is exciting but I do not have good experiences related to it. - She sighed. -


Ami looked at her with some regret, Roy, curious, wanted that young woman to tell him something more with that typical joking and hint of his.

-Why? Did you present yourself to the president of Japan and did not vote for you?


In spite of herself Rei had to smile, shaking her head to confess.

-It's because of my father. He's an important politician, but because of that he hardly sees me ... especially since my mother died.
-I'm sorry. - Roy said now seriously. - I did not know, I apologize if I have sound so inconsiderate to you. I know what it's like to lose parents.
-Thank you. You could not know. And do not worry, it's something that I assumed a long time ago...
-In my case, they're divorced. My father writes me and sends me pictures from time to time. He is a painter - Ami told him-
-You have not had an easy life for what I see.- Sighed the boy adding now with a certain guilty tone.- But instead of doing nonsense like me you were brave and faced things.
-Do not say that. You are very brave too. It is very hard to realize that you have a power and a responsibility. - Rei said in a more affectionate tone.-
-As Uncle Ben said. - Roy said. -
-Uncle Ben? - Ami was surprised to think that the mentioned man would be a relative of the boy.-
-Yes, it was Spiderman's uncle. - The boy explained. - The New Yorker superhero par excellence.
-Maybe he could help us against those demons, - said a hopeful Ami. -
- I think that as he does not leave the comic is going to be difficult for him to give us a hand!  But who knows, if we do as in the video of A-Ha ... Ha, ha! Take on me ... take me on! ... - He sang with a good voice for the pleasure of his interlocutors promising them. - That video clip I have to show you.
-Of course, you are really something! - Rei laughs adding fun. - No wonder Bertie and Cooan scold you.
-Yes, but they love you too, - Ami confessed, not wanting to characterize the nature of that affection, since she added quickly. - You and Tom are two great guys.
- So, please. Be very careful. - Rei asked with genuine concern.-


His companion nodded, then reached the College and the girls said goodbye after greeting Bertie and Connie. Of course, before they left, he put that song to them, making them laugh again. The two sailors were really amused and had a great time. Especially when he wanted to dance with both of them making them a little bit embarrassed. Roy now remembered these two girls thankfully. The great friends of his classmates. Thanks to them he had improved a lot and when they left, he certainly put their recommendations into practice as much as he could. He had to invest several days of hard efforts until finally he was able to get it. When he finally succeeded in mastering the transformation at will, he was able to increase his energy and speed without being too exhausted.

-Yes, now the thing is much better - He said satisfied with his progress. - Let those devils come and the will see...


Meanwhile in the seat of the sect, meanwhile, the Great Sage invoked Stiliach. Out of a Sulphur fog, a large and robust figure appeared, having an olive-green color and reptilian features. He wore an armor equal to Valnak's, except that it had a satanic five-pointed star on his shoulder pads. He was also armed with a long trident. He approached his invoker with heavy steps that reverberated on the stone floor of that room.

- I greet you Great Wise. - He nodded in a polite gesture and asked with affectionate kindness. - What can I do for you?
-Welcome, Stiliach, - the aforementioned replied with a tone of complacency to inform him immediately. - Your mission is to end this individual, -


And in his ball materialized three-dimensional images of Roy fighting Valnak, even without transforming into a golden warrior.

-And you called me for that smallness? - Replied the devil, studying the ball with disinterest as he made a grimace of disappointment on his ophidian face. -
-Do not despise the power of this enemy. -The Wiseman warned him. - Or your destiny will be Valnak's.
- Do not dare to compare me with that Valnak, he was an idiot - replied Stiliach obviously annoyed. - What a shame to be beaten by mere a human! He got well-deserved his death for stupid.
-He's not an ordinary human, - his interlocutor warned him again, - so be careful.
-Bah! I do not care about that miserable mortal, - he hissed contemptuously. - I'll take care of him right now.
- Wait! The Great Sage ordered him, but the demon was already gone. - Damn impatient and cocky demon! - He hissed with great irritation, adding with resigned sarcasm. -Well, will see if he is capable of succeed...



Meanwhile, in the apartment of the girls, these were struggling to find a good name. After the warriors had gone a few days had passed and they left that matter unsolved. They had many things to deal with. In the end, that afternoon they had time to focus on this issue in question. After transforming once more they were trying to familiarize themselves with their new identities.

-I'm looking forward to fighting, - said Beruche, gazing into a full-length mirror to see how her new uniform fits her. -
- Yes, but before we should train a little, at least I feel out of shape, - confessed Cooan -
-Don´t complain. You have not stopped with aesthetic protection - Bertie reminded her, adding that she gazed with displeasure at a small glue on her waist. - I've been moth-eaten in the hospital, and I do have to practice thoroughly. -
-I agree with you, - said Karaberasu, who, however, emphasized the point - but, as Rei recommended, before we make ourselves known, we need a name that will impact on people. Marketing is a very important thing nowadays.
-But remember that we should not draw too much attention. - Petz warned. - And do not know about this neither Roy nor Tom...
-Agreed. - Cooan said with amused remarks. - I do not think their male pride made them feel very comfortable if some girls had to defend them.
- For me, if they believe they are macho men that is their business. - Beruche said with indifference at that point but with concern in her next words - what worries me is not to mix them in this. The poor guys have already had enough. Especially Roy, now that he has been released and is an ordinary person, it is better to let him live in peace.
-But do you really think there will be more demons? - Karaberasu asked. - Did not you finish their boss?
- Unfortunately there will be more. Although among the sailors, Tom and Roy destroyed that one, others will come to take their place, I'm sure - answered Cooan in a not optimistic tone. -


Petz had been listening and now she was beginning to get impatient. She decided to redirect the conversation to its original motif. So she addressed to her sisters.

- But, well. Are we going to decide at once for all how we are going to call us?
-That's true, - Karaberasu conceded. - As soon as we begin to act we will need a name, and a good one.
-If the news is about us, we have to look good.-  Beruche said with almost infantile enthusiasm. -
-We could call each other according to our powers. - Petz suggested, studying the matter silently. - For example, I would call myself the Lady of Lightning.
- Sounds very bombastic, I like it - said Karaberasu who added in turn – I am the Lady of Thunder. Although maybe that would suit you better, sister. - He told Petz. -
- No, I know that in the past I rivaled Makoto and I was the antithesis of her Supreme Thunder, but I prefer to have my own silver sparks. In addition, the lightning is faster than the thunder - She smiled in clear jib at her younger sister.-
-Well, but everyone hears the sound of my attack better, and with my special whip it will resonate even more.
-Then if this is to relate to our powers I will be the Lady of the Ice. - Added Beruche.-
- And when the boys hear it, they'll think you're a frigid, hey – Cooan laughed. -
-Very funny - said her sister, inquiring with visible double meaning, - what about you?"
-Well, I'll be the Lady of Fire, - she replied in a pompous voice. -
-Well, if I tell you what that's going to sound like for men ... You better call yourself the Hot Lady and put a phone number where it's possible to start with nine -  Bertie smirked. -
- You are jealous - said Cooan, showing out her tongue. - I'm sure I'll be much more in demand than you."


Her sister showed out her tongue too. Petz looked at them with her arms in her jars and intervened in a weary voice.

- When you have finished behaving like babies, we will decide the name of the group that is what is mainly involved.


Once the two little sister ended their “debate”, the girls continued their deliberations. Beruche was the first to propose.

- We could call ourselves the Sailor Warriors.
-And that Usagi and the others will sue us for plagiarism? - Petz objected. - We will not copy them even in that, please!
-And what do you think of the Malinde Sisters quartet? – Cooan suggested.-
-How about we publishing our address? - Retorted her sister Karaberasu with her typical sarcasm. –That way everybody could call us by using any telephone guide. It would be quite practical for our enemies. But how do you want us to call each other by our last name? - She now reproached her sister seriously. –
-Well, it was just an idea, - said the aforementioned suggestion, - and what about use the nickname Kurozuki, like our mother's last name? Ayakashi? - The others shook their heads. - Well, I cannot think of anything else - she muttered, with a clear lack of ideas. -
-Of course, Cooan, sometimes you're short of wit - Bertie reproached her. -


Her sister answered again with her tongue. Bertie did the same. Before they started again with the war of grimaces, Petz proposed in a louder voice to catch the attention of the rest.

- And the Justicieras? –I think is a Spanish word. I heard Roy said something like that when referring to our sailor friends. I think it means people who enforce justice.
-I like that, - interrupted Beruche, -the Justicieras Fighters. Hey, hey, hey
-Yes, it is a beautiful name and the warriors do not use it so much. - Karaberasu said. -
-I say the same. - Cooan added at last. - Besides, we're not sailors. But we will fight for justice.


So when the agreement was reached, the four of them joined their hands as if it were a basketball team.

-Yes! - Shouted in chorus - we are the team of the Justicieras Fighters...


By the afternoon the boys were coming home on their way through the city, they did not suspect that Stiliach had followed them all the time watching them from the air. Roy, however, felt a strange sensation, something like a presence, he told Tom and they separated. Roy went down a secluded alley and the demon followed him. He landed behind his target closing the exit. But this one turned to Stiliach without showing signs of surprise.

-Oh, - said the amusing demon, - it was much easier than I thought, you let yourself be caught like a rat.
-I knew you were following me, demon, - the boy replied indifferently. - What do you want from me?
-So you detected me, - he smiled, disguising his surprise. - Very laudable, I did not expect it, perhaps you are not as stupid as you seem.
-Say what you want, I do not have all day to lose it with you, - Roy said with another smirk. -
- Well I want to kill you, naturally ... ha, ha, ha. He replied slyly. - It's nothing personal, but it's my obligation.
-Really? Ok. Then let us fight where there is no one, - said the boy without sounding uneasy.-
- And why? - Laughed the demon added with cynical tone - so I can disintegrate someone without wanting...
-I do not care about who you can disintegrate. - Roy said contemptuously. - What happens is that you're a coward, you dare not defy me if I use all my strength. And I do not blame you, I was going to make you uglier than you already are.
-You do not believe that - said the devil. -
- Well, come on cunt! - Challenged his rival - prove it, to see if you dare. Because I'm going to make a bag for my girlfriend out of you.
-As you wish, - replied Stiliach visibly stung in his pride. - Let's go wherever you say. I'm going to tear you apart.


His adversary did not answer, he flew off and the demon followed. Roy watched him in case he wanted to attack him with treachery, but he seemed to wait to get to the place his opponent chose. Tom saw them rise and wished that the strength of his friend would suffice so that he could defeat that terrible enemy.


In the sect, the masters had in the meantime summoned two smaller demons, who manifested themselves as Suak and Moliak. They were ordered to carry one of the Yalmutud stones to a nearby moor. But these demons were not limited to that. As belonging to the category of lust, in a few hours they attacked and raped several women throughout the city. This did not go unnoticed in the news and the sisters, alarmed by this wave of sexual assaults reported by television, decided to act.

-Come on, girls! - Declared Cooan. - This is a job for us.


The others stood up firmly and at the same time they were transformed. Then Beruche reminded her sisters when they were about to leave.

- Girls, do not we forget something?
-It's true, - Cooan acknowledged, - we need something so they do not recognize us.
-Well, the sailors wear nothing and no one recognized them. - Petz argued. -
-It's them. You know. When they are transformed, their appearance varies a lot. - Cooan said. -
-It's true, - agreed Bertie. - At first when they were in their civil identities they looked like the typical Japanese girls, all with a tone of hair and eyes like that, brown and black brown, but then ... For example, when I discovered Ami's identity as  Sailor Mercury, I noticed that her hair tone and her eyes were dark blue.
- That is true! That's because they really are inhabitants of the kingdom of the Moon, - explained Petz. - The same thing happened to Mako-chan, I never noticed before, but she has very intense green eyes.
-Just like Rei has violet ones. Before she was exposed to me I would swear they were black. – Said Cooan adding in a thoughtful tone. - Now that we know their secret, we see them always like this, but perhaps the rest of the world ignores it. And now that I think about it, once, being in her house, I noticed that even the parents or the brother of Usagi did not realize...
-Yes, the ones that change the most are Usagi and Minako. That happen to be blonde and with blue eyes. When they are in sailor mode. - Added Karaberasu.-
-By then we did not even know who they were. - Said Bertie declaring amused. - And to think that we disguised ourselves in an easiest way and they did not know us neither.
-LOL! They have always been very clueless. – Cooan laughed at that.-
-But this is America. - Karaberasu replied with shrewd irony. - It's not enough for them not to look at you. They would bring close-ups on the television and then they would overwhelm you on the street asking for autographs. Do you imagine going quietly to the purchase and that we are attacked by a crowd eager for us to sign them flyers of the hyper?
-Well, that does not sound so bad. -  Beruche said. -
-No, not at first, - said Petz, objecting, - but you would see when our enemies recognized us. They sure would not ask us for autographs precisely.
- That's why I think Rei, before leaving, suggested that we put something on our faces. - Cooan reminded them. - She must have realized that this would happen to us.


Then Beruche thought of Tuxedo Kamen and added with enthusiasm.

-There it is! A mask, like Mamoru-san.
-That's great, - Petz acknowledged. - I'll get some now, - and then, out of the special bag in her suit, she pulled out four mask. -
-Where did you get them? - Karaberasu asked in surprise. -
-It's a kind of magic - her sister smiled, which she added in earnest. - The truth is that I came up with the same idea as you, Bertie, but I forgot. I kept them here and now you remembered me.
- Girls we'll see what our friends say. - Karaberasu proposed them and the others nodded enthusiastically. –


The Lady of Thunder put on hers and called Luna by the communicator the cat had provided them. The image of this one appeared on the transmitter.

- Cu, cu! Guess who we are? - Karaberasu asked, peering out at the cat's startled face. -
- Wow! - Luna reacted when realizing - I like it, I'm glad that the equipment works.
- Yes, we have become Justicieras to confront some devils that prow around here. They are perverts and it is certain that the abuses against women that have occurred in the last hours are not coincidental. - Beruche informed to her already with greater tint of seriousness. -
-Either way, whether they were demons or not, it's our duty to protect those innocents. - Petz said very deeply in her paper. -
- We wanted to know what seemed like our definitive "look". - Said Cooan. -
- It seems perfect. - Agreed her interlocutor who now urged them with a forceful tone. - Now, what are you waiting for to be in action?
-That's what we were going to do right now, Luna, - Karaberasu replied. -
-Good luck, and be careful. - The cat said cordially before to cut off the communication. -


The girls nodded at once and rushed to their destination. Meanwhile Roy and Stiliach landed in a lonely spot far from the city, the devil laughed and told his rival with a sneer.

- Now we'll see what you're capable of.
-I'll prove it to you, - replied the boy, turning into the golden warrior. -
-How beautiful! Stiliach sneered, - you light up like a light bulb. - I can use you to read the newspaper of Hell. But so that you do not occupy so much, I will only take your head with me. I hope it keeps shining when I chopped it off, - he declared with exhilaration and without waiting for an answer he attacked his rival by throwing himself at him. -


His opponent managed to stop the attack and a furious exchange of blows between them begun. The demon seemed to take the win, hitting Roy and throwing him against nearby rocks that were sprayed with impact.

- Hahaha! He laughed as he gnawed a kind of green blood that oozed from the corners of his thick reptilian lips, the product of some punch, and sentenced. - This is over, you're no match for me.


But to the demon's surprise, his enemy rose unscathed and smiled, approaching Stiliach slowly.

-I'm in agreement with you, miserable, but that’s depends on the point of view! That´s you who are no match for me.


The boy snapped, stripping off his boots and the wristbands he wore, as well as his training suit, leaving only a pair of sports pants on.

- Damn it- the devil said- now you go for a "Strip tease" show. You would be very popular with the succubus and other devils, shame but you are not my type. - And again he released a rapid succession of energy rays without previous notice. -


Roy at his great speed dodging him now without any problem and beating the demon so quickly that he did not have time to try to stop the coup. Stiliach crashed into a rocky wall, creating breaches on it because of his strong impact.

-We're tied now! - exclaimed the boy with a smile of frank superiority. - But that will last little. -
-You do not know it well enough, you idiot! - bellowed the furious demon while materializing a long trident, with this he tried to nail his enemy. But Roy was dodging quickly, to the greater annoyance of his bellowing adversary. - Get ready, I'm going to eviscerate you!
-You are deadly wrong If you think I'm going to let you make a Moorish spit out of me, - the boy laughed as he moved away from Stiliach's attacks. -Besides, - he added slyly, - you're too slow." What up´s you lizard, have you not warmed up yet? ... Do you need to spend some time in the sun perhaps?


Stiliach became more and more furious, but his efforts to wound his rival were futile, at last he gasped and paused to recover something of bellows. Roy took advantage of it to mock him and snatch the trident. The demon threw a strong bolt of energy at him, which the boy swerved away, leaving his opponent in astonishment.

- It cannot be. Where do you get so much strength? - Stiliach howled in disbelief and despair. -
- I have cereal for breakfast. - Answered his opponent mockingly. -


The demon did not listen, tried to get away from there to regain his strength and try to teleport to a safe place, but his adversary was not happy with the idea. He looked at the trident and called the demon with a shout.

-I think this is yours, lizard, - he said, throwing the weapon at Stiliach and thrusting him through the chest. This one roared with pain exploding within seconds after being struck by a lightning bolt of energy from his rival. - Well, one more day and one less demon. Just another day in the office. - Roy said aloud, without looking back, he simply picked up his scattered clothes and left. -


And while that was happening, in another distant part of the city, the Justicieras with the special gems that hung from their necks like tracer (they blinked when one of those beings was near), had detected the trail of the demons and had followed them when these were to place the stone in the place agreed. They also carried a woman tied and gagged who struggled frantically and powerlessly to escape, causing their hilarity.

-Damn it! - Spit Petz - now they will see. - She beckoned to her sisters who secretly surrounded the demons, while she whispered. - Be careful, do not let them find out...


The others nodded and when they were ready and at a signal agreed upon by her older sister, hostilities began...

-Stop there! Shouted Cooan, looking at the demons with an accusing finger, resting the other arm on her hip. -
-She reminds me of Sailor Moon, does not she, Petz? - Beruche whispered to her older sister. -
- If that's true - she smiled with appreciation with approval – She has remained the same.
-Do not laugh at me. - Cooan protested while she had listened to them. - This is a very serious matter. People expect us to say that sort of things.
-Excuse me, girl. - Beruche said with a chuckle. -


Their two enemies also seemed to take it as a joke because they did not adopt a defensive position, they only looked at them with contempt and only some particular interest...

-Wow, wow, what have we got here? - Said one of the fun demons. - More human females to satisfy our sexual appetite. Do not be impatient. Wait for us to finish with the one we brought.
-Yes, - added the other devil, pulling out a long reddish tongue that passed through the bulging, ashen face that he possessed. - There will be for all, do not worry.
-You damn people, release that woman! - Karaberasu threatened to leave aside the jokes and wielding her whip, the other fighters seconded each with their respective weapons. -


The demons released their prey away from it and were ready to fight in earnest. Petz untied the girl who babbled even in terrified and surprised.

-Who are you? - You have saved me, thank you very much
"-We are the Justicieras Fighters, - she said softly. - Fear nothing and go back to your house. We'll take care of this.


The woman looked at them between grateful and surprised but obeyed immediately, running as fast as she could, she was lost in the night. The demons looked at each other and smiled.

-It's all right, - said one of them. - We still have four. -
-Yes, we play two for each!" – Added the other demon of a slim and unpleasant face. -
-Damn devils! Beruche snapped at them with indignation. - Your horrible crimes will not go unpunished. We women have the right and freedom to decide our relationships based on love. You have harassed our will with your lustful carnal appetites. You deserve a lesson in the name of love and justice, because we are the four beautiful Justicieras...


The others stared at her sister in astonishment at such a speech. Bertie noticed and being a little embarrassed she put a hand to her neck with a silly smile...

-And now who is copying Sailor Moon, eh? - Cooan reprimanded. -
-Although it must be admitted that the part about our beauty is true. - Karaberasu added with satisfaction. - I have nothing against it, sis.
- But what a speech! It seems as if Usagi herself had written you the script. - Petz shot out -
- Well, the truth is that I could not resist the temptation. I wanted to say something like this for a long time. And for the sailors it is always fits very well. - Beruche confessed that now she was looking at her sisters with a big drop of sweat on the back of her neck looking for their approval. Before the surprised faces of the girls she inquired – What was I? I think it was a really good performance, don´t you think so? ...

The others did not answer, though the demons burst into loud laughter.

-What a stupid gang of whores! - Suak laughed. - I do not know if I'm going to laugh any more now or when I enjoy you all.
-Of course you do not know what awaits you, bitches! - Said Moliak licking again lustfully -
-If you like to give names of animals, I'll tell you enough, you pigs! - Karaberasu exclaimed in a serious tone and full of anger. - You will pay for everything you have done, we will tear that part of your body from what you boast so much apart. And I swear I am not joking.


And she snapped her whip to emphasize her threat and even her own sisters watched her in fear.

- Come here if you dare, pretty female. - Moliak challenged her, caressing a certain disrespectful part. –
-You're not impressed us. You'd better prepare for being eliminated. - Petz replied with determination. -


All the others, this time seriously, seconded her. The demons nonetheless laughed at the four women. Then without further words, Moliak launched himself against Karaberasu and Cooan. Suak did it against Petz and Beruche, the girls were prepared to defend themselves, the combat was foreseen very hard...


Meanwhile In the "Golden" and oblivious to their friends fight, the two boys already back to their lodging. They entertained watching the television in their room. They had managed to bring one and they enjoyed a game of basketball of the Knicks. As the team won comfortably Roy was not so engrossed in the game and told his friend the battle against that demon. Tom praised his skill and strength and told him.

-That’s weird! We have not seen the girls in the whole day. Where will they have gotten?
- They'll be with their sisters. - Roy guessed. - You know, they will have many things to tell after so long without seeing each other.
- Poor people, they deserve it, hopefully we will not have any more problems with those monsters. - Wanted his interlocutor. -
- And if not, I'm ready to beat everyone up. - Said Roy quite sure of his possibilities, more to add. -It's only a matter of time before we discover its lair and we finished them for good.
-Yes. It would be great to know where they are hiding and to avoid, above all, that they make that invocation - added their friend. -
-Do not worry, we'll make it - Roy encouraged him, feeling in great mood. - Besides, we still have a few days off, I will at least wait until we step back into the classroom. With the excuse that I am still convalescent I have been able to get permission. I will use it to train more and better, increasing my powers so I can finally destroy those bastards.


Tom smiled fully at that purpose, was going to respond when his friend came forward.

-And after that I'll probably ask Bertie to go out with me.
-Really? - Inquired his astonished interlocutor.
-I have not spoken more seriously in my life, my friend. - The questioner replied. -
-I'm glad. Surely you will be happy together. - Tom smiled nodding with approval.


Although it was now his colleague who encouraged him wanting to know.

-And when will you decide to ask Connie?
-I do not think she is interested on me, - he denied, embarrassed and saddened at the same time. -
-What do you say such a stupid thing?  You look great! I'm sure of that ... - Roy said. -
- But that is not enough to go out together except as simple friends. - The boy argued. - I may propose that she be my dance partner for the contest, the one we celebrate every year here. I've seen her dancing and she's very good.
-You'll win, - Roy said. And if you dance with her, you'll have her for sure -
- I'm not too convinced of that. She is so into her studies and now with all this mess we have had, her sister and the arrival of others, it will be more difficult. - He objected, on the contrary, to his companion. -
- Do not be silly! And why should it be more difficult? On the contrary, it is much better. - His friend confidently told him by encouraging him in a row. - You see, tomorrow we will propose them to go somewhere. I do not know ... - tried to think of something but had no idea until one of his typical occurrences assaulted him like a flash. - That's right. Why do not we go to see them now? - He proposed with enthusiasm. –
-You're fucking crazy, man! - Tom countered, indicating that it was already past eight. - We would not reach the curfew.
-Come now! - disdained his companion inquiring with studied surprise. - Are you going to tell me that Connie is not worth the risk? And he added decisively. - If nothing strange happens it is easy! I'm familiar with going out and getting in, you know...


That came to Tom's heart, of course he wanted to date that girl. Maybe she did not notice him because he was too formal. Surely both Connie and Bertie would like them both to go and get them. They did not have to return to "College" even since Beruche had just been discharged and had a few more days to readapt in the company of her other sisters. So....

- Okay, when are we leaving? - Said a now willing Tom.-


Roy grinned from ear to ear and patted his friend's back.

-I like it Tommy! You have start to behave in the right way in order to succeeded with girls...


And as springs they took a shower, changed and left the College. Everything in less than thirty minutes, they would manage later to return. Or even spend the night elsewhere. Although both were completely oblivious to the difficult battle the girls were about to fight at that time.


  

                   previous                                                                   next


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Por favor, si sois tan amables y no os es molestia, comentar vuestras impresiones sobre lo que habéis leído. Me vendría muy bien para mejorar y conocer vuestras opiniones sobre mis historias. Muchas gracias. ;)