sábado, 5 de agosto de 2017

GWA36E

Chapter 36. A Legendary Master.


After a time that for Roy lasted very long, he saw in the distance a figure walking towards him slowly. At first it was only a black dot. Later, as he approached, he could see him better. After a while, he came only a few feet away. Then he was able to see him well. He was a five-foot-nine inches tall guy with long, black hair with long locks of hair that made him look taller. He smiled a laughing gesture, which stuck sharp and big black eyes he stared at Roy. He wore a kind of red kimono with a black symbol inscribed on a white background on his back. Roy could see it because the individual had turned to pick up a kind of cane that had fallen from his back. Once he was tucked that cane into the back of his kimono, he came closer to the boy and greeted him in a very relaxed tone.

-Hello! - He said, waving a hand. - You're Roy, if I'm not mistaken, I am delighted to meet you.
- Thank you, the same - Said the boy surprised - but. How do you know my name? Who are you? - He asked in turn.
-Sorry I did not introduce myself! - Exclaimed the man scratching his neck. - The truth is that social relationships are not the best of me. My wife always tells me. She will never forgive me for having left her in that interview for that Gohan School. LOL! My name is Son Goku and I am a friend of a remote ancestor of yours. Maybe even your ancestor too. I do not know, I do not remember very well, despite of what they explained to me...
-What? - Roy asked in astonishment. - How did you say? ... Friend of my ... who? ...
- Well, my friend, really a friend, maybe not. – He corrected thoughtful his interlocutor. -Vegeta has a very particular concept of friendship, but after so many centuries he is not as brash as before, heh, heh.
-What does that mean that Vegeta is my remote ancestor, or you… too?  Why did the wizard say you were going to take care of me? Why are you the one who will take care of me? - Roy wanted to know without restraining the questions that crowded his head. -
-Calm down, man, - Goku asked her, making room with both hands. - Now I will answer all your questions, but one at a time.


Roy glanced at a detail he had not noticed before, over Goku's head there was a faint yellow aura, a kind of crown that floated within a few inches of that individual...

-What are you carrying on your head? – The astonished boy asked again. -
- Wait man, are too many questions at a time, - repeated that peculiar type with a patient tone. – Do you like it? - He added pointing his halo - is it pretty, right? It means that I'm dead, you also have one, look. -He added pointing the boy's head. -


Roy tried to look at it, but as he lifted his head, the halo followed behind him. He tried to adopt the most unlikely postures, but that irritating little thing always followed instantly, no matter how fast he moved. Finally he looked up, raising his pupils, and watched it in a snarl.

-It's annoying, is not it? - Goku smiled gently, explaining. - It was the same for me. I always wanted to see her but I missed. I spent several centuries trying. And in the end I got bored. But my wife came up with the solution. With a simple mirror you can observe yourself.


Roy looked at him as if he were stunned. His companion who must have thought that he was uneasy about such an ornament, added cheerfully to dedramatize the situation.

-Easy, now you're dead, but that will be solved soon!
-Of course, - His astonished interlocutor pretended to agree, forcing a smile of circumstance as he thought. - This guy is totally bananas! Where have I gotten myself?


But his new host did not allow him to continue this thread of reflections since he was crossed arms and walked around scrutinizing him from all angles. That did not make him feel so comfortable, but he did not know what to do. He would wait for that lunatic to make the first move. And that's when Goku told him.

- I saw your fight against that demon. It was not bad, but he defeated you very easily. You should train more, but that's where I can help you.
-Listen, my friend, - Roy replayed, annoyed at his self-esteem. - I do not know who you are, or where do you came from. But I can assure you that demon was anything but easy to defeat. I would have liked to see you in my shoes!


His companion simply shrugged his shoulders as he made the pine with one hand and leapt to his feet again.

- Not bad. - He said almost to himself and seconds later he turned his attention to that boy who looked at him as if he were crazy and he replied without giving much importance. - Actually, I would have beaten him in a few seconds. - After studying Roy's face that looked like the portrait of annoyance and surprise upon hearing such a thing, he added in a conciliatory tone. - Do not get angry, man, it's not that I want to hurt your feelings, but you're going to have to work hard.
-Of course. -Roy answered with his arms in his hips and a sarcastic tone, - and you will teach me, will not you? - Look, man, I do not know what it means but I'm a saiyajin, the Golden Warrior. - By way of demonstration, Roy turned into solar, he could still do it, but of course if he could do other things, he did not see why not. - You see?  - He claimed convinced - look at the strength I have.


The guy stared at him unmolested, and declared with a thoughtful expression and hand to his chin. In the same way as if he was evaluating him in a kind of examination.

- Level one of super saiyajin, not bad for a beginner and you have achieved it with just that simple training, I recognize that you have much credit.
-But what are you saying? Level one? - Roy cried, unable to believe what he was hearing. - What are you talking about? Are you able to show more strength?
-Of course, man! Mind you, - Son Goku asked with a funny air, transforming into a golden warrior exactly the same as Roy to surprise him and adding with a master class tone. - I'll explain. Now I am like you, on the first level. –


Having said that, he increased his energy to a tremendous intensity. His interlocutor gasped, felt a power that was much greater than that of Nagashel. Goku emitted tremendous golden flares and his body volume had increased considerably. Even the buzzing emitted had intensified.

- This is the second level, here you will have to get at least. - He indicated as if that were the most normal in the world.-
-What? But that's impossible! -Stammered Roy. - It's a beastly force!
-Well, I'm not done yet - Goku said, raising his power even more. -


            He emitted such a strength that if the boy did not bend down he would have been tossed by the energy emanating from that individual. Now several meters around his compatriot glowed in that same golden tone that gave off and created around him a kind of energy sphere of outrageous proportions for Roy's senses. Although Goku still ignored the tone of his words when he said.

 -This is the threshold of level three, there are several more but enough for now, do not you think? - And instantly he returned to his normal state. - It is not necessary to reach the God level.
-What! So you can still increase your energy even more! - Roy exclaimed, puzzled. -
- Well yes, the truth, much more. This is nothing. But you do not have to go any further for now. - Goku replied without giving more importance to the subject. - We will only work to at least reach this level of energy that I have shown you to overcome the demon that. Come on boy! , It is not so complicated. - He thought a few moments to rectify something embarrassed. - Well, actually it is, but I think you have what it takes and you can do it, in fact you have to get it. Although without haste, before, I want to see how you fight me, to correct some faults.
-Do you want us to fight? - But I have no chance! – The frightened boy sentenced. -
- You did not have it against that animal and you fought. - His interlocutor said sounding more reassuring now when he assured him. - Do not worry, I'm not going to kill you or anything. And besides, now that I think about it, you're already dead. What else could you lose?


Roy had to agree that Goku was right, obviously they were not going to kill him again. At least that is what he hoped. Anyway, that guy seemed nice despite being absolutely mad. He could only dare to ask.

- I hope it does not hurt either. It does not hurt, does it?


Goku looked at him without too much thought and without answering, he began to perform stretching exercises.

-Well, there I go, - Roy added decisively. - But what are you doing? - He asked in astonishment to notice the strange gestures that his fellowman did. -
-I stretch a little, - Goku said nonchalantly. - You have to warm up before the fight, it's something important.
-But you say that you're dead as I am! What does it matter to you? - He objected to his startled interlocutor, returning the previous argument. -
-You're right! , I always forget. I guess it will be the custom - Goku lays a hand on his neck. – It does not matter! Besides, I have to tell you some things. But first let's fight a little. Come to me!


Roy was certainly reluctant to do that. But his companion insisted impatiently.

-Come on man! Even if we have all the time in the universe, I'm going to get bored if we do not start now!
-Well, I'm coming, - he announced. -


And swallowing, he threw himself against his opponent, trying to punch him with several punches that his rival dodged even without moving from the site, also transformed into solar. It was useless, no matter how hard he tried to catch up with his rival, he simply avoided it without seeming to make even the slightest effort.

-That is not possible! - Roy cried, already gasping for breath. -
-But start fighting seriously! – Wake up boy, you're a super saiyajin! - Goku urged. -


And that fellow gave him a couple of blows that sent him to the ground so quickly that he could not even notice until he fell.

-No ...it can´t be. I have not seen him come. - He could say astonished after getting up laboriously. - But I will not give up. - He harangued attacking again.-


To all this his mentor was just caressing the thoughtful chin in the meantime the boy tried to hit him with some blow without being able to get it at all. And the worst thing is that his training partner did not stop criticizing him in the meantime...

- We'll see. You are too slow and somewhat clumsy, this is not going to be easy and besides, you are very lazy.
-You have not conquered me yet! - Cried Roy, who launched a succession of his most powerful rays.-


These thundered the place, but when it was all gone, Goku was still there, working his chin and without a single scratch. In the meantime the astonished boy gasped and sweated profusely for the effort he had made.

-But I'm dead? - He asked himself in a voice ragged with exhaustion. - How can I be sweating? This is absurd!
-Come on, do not distract yourself, - Son Goku smiled, throwing a lightning bolt at him with the palm of his hand that sent his rival thousands of meters away. - Come on lad... you have to be more attentive.


 Nevertheless, that prodigious individual reappeared immediately with Roy, finishing the poor boy with a punch that left him on the ground unable to get up. After a few seconds in which Goku sighed with some resignation he helped his rival to rise. And while he tried to keep upright as he could after that beating, his companion watched him undeterred. And he told him to cheer him up, putting a hand on the shoulders of the defeated, battered and demoralized boy.

- Look. As I told you before, the good thing about being dead is that they cannot kill you again...
-So. Why does everything hurt? - Roy asked gruffly, adding with a sneer. - I was beginning to think dying was not such a bad idea. At least I thought you'd save yourself the hurt this does.
-Do not be such a complainer! - His interlocutor exclaimed jokingly, slapping the boy's back and sending him against the ground. - Oh, I am sorry!


And while his pupil rose up muttering oaths of all kinds his host explained to him without paying too much attention to him.

 - Here we can get tired and hurt to progress, but the good thing is that you can also eat. - And without more ceremony he took out a sachet and extracted a bean from it offering it to his aching partner, assuring without palliatives. - Here, this will get you back!
-A bean? - Roy shrieked at the ridiculous display of vegetables. – Do you want to tease me, don´t you? After the beating you gave me you want me to recover with a simple bean!
-Look, you're really a complainer! - Goku replied amused to clarify to him instantly. - It's not just an ordinary bean. It's a magic bean.


The boy looked at him again as if he were looking at a lunatic but reluctantly he ate it. He did not trust these statements at all, but to his surprise he noticed that he was fully recovered.

-This is fantastic! - He recognized in amazement, exclaiming. - I wish I had them before!
-Don't get excited, these beans help to recover, but, for example, they do not cure diseases. Believe me, I know it very well. Nor would they have served you much if you do not know how to fight. Although they do, they increase your strength if you are special, like those of our kind. - He tweaked holding the bag to his belt with a small rope. –


His interlocutor remained surprised, he had no trace of the blows he had received and indeed he felt even stronger than ever.

-What do you mean, our kind? Why does it make us stronger? - The boy wanted to know -
-I'll explain what's going on to you. - Goku added, smiling at the boy's startled face. - It's not that those beans give you more strength. - But you are a saiyajin, or saiyan as is sometimes it is said more colloquially. Well, the fact is you carry the blood of the Warriors of Space people. You can become a "super warrior" for that reason. And you, like the rest of us, have "Zenkai Power".
-What does that mean? - Roy asked with his mouth open. -
- It means that the more seriously injured you are and the more you can recover, the more power you gain. That is one of the main secrets of space warriors. You must train, suffer and fight. Some feelings like anger also help to multiply our strength.
- Yes, - agreed Roy to remember. - I transform into solar, I say super warrior when...
-I know, when you thought they had killed your girlfriend, did not you? - Goku anticipated a funny, knowing smile, and gave another slap on the shoulder of his interlocutor that almost knocked him out. - I saw it in the crystal ball of a friend of mine. And the truth is that your girlfriend is a very cute girl. No wonder you get so angry. Something similar happened to me the first time I became, when my best friend was killed for the second time. Or was it for a third? I do not remember, the poor were killed so many times! The fact is that you reached the barrier of a super warrior and crossed it. Now, with a few months of training, you'll get past that level. I assure you.
-Do you think so? - Roy asked hopefully. -
-Absolutely! In addition, time does not run here as on Earth and you will train in the last hours in a special place, next to other warriors.
-With anyone more? - The boy asked, surprised to hear that. - Who?
- You will already know them. My friend Piccolo has been taking care of them since they arrived. They were still much looser than you. But they have improved a lot in this time. Although they still have much to learn. But patience.
-And where are they? - His worried fellow insisted, because the worst thing was feared when it inquired. - Are not the warriors and the girls?
-No, and do not be annoying. - Goku said in a weary tone. - You will meet them, but now we have much to work, - he added more animatedly putting himself on guard and without warning he threw a lightning bolt against his new disciple that he could dodge this time to receive the congratulations of his, from that moment,  teacher and coach . - You see? You're getting better


The boy nodded with a smile of triumph. The truth is that this guy was kind and even funny. In addition, with the strength that he possessed and the great techniques of combat that mastered he was an exceptional warrior. He could teach Roy so many things. So he was willing to try, Goku nodded approvingly and the two started to fight ...


On Earth it was night and the girls slept except Karaberasu. The poor girl woke up agitated by horrible nightmares about the devil and her rape. She even believed to beget a horrible creature with demonic features. Desperate and bathed in cold sweat, she got up and locked herself in the bathroom. She could not bear that! She was not going to let her body give life to a monster! So resolved in desperation she decided to end it all. She opened the bathtub taps and got into it. Sobbing she  got a razor with a blade, ready to cut the veins of her wrists. She was about to do so, but a strange force, coming from within, prevented her from even reaching her arm. She burst into tears, stricken with impotence, and huddled in the tub. Petz, who had light sleep and the door of her room open, heard the sound of the dripping and rose. The water escaped through the cracks in the enclosed bathroom. She tried to open it but it was closed inside.

-Who's there? - She inquired, but there was no response. Worried about that she found a card  and used it to jump the latch, she came in and discovered her sister. - Karaberasu, what's going on? - She asked, frightened. -


Beruche and Cooan, who had felt the struggle of her sister with the door, had awakened as well, and they rose coming from their quarters and entered after Petz.

-What's the matter? - Bertie asked between yawns. -
-It's Kalie, - Cooan said, realizing before her sister. - She's in the tub, but what's wrong with her?


Karaberasu sobbed and groaned hugging her knees. Beruche closed the tap and Cooan with Petz helped her to get up.

-But what's the matter? - Petz questioned her, frightened when she saw the blade, exclaiming in astonishment and anger. - What the hell were you trying to do?


At that word the girl suffered a fit of hysteria. Screaming and kicking to horror and fear of their sisters. They had to hold her among them all so they could calm her down and carry her to her bed. They barely removed her soaked nightgown and wrapped her with a towel. Cooan then looked at her and realized about Kalie´s gaze. She was lost and at the same time full of fear and anguish.

-What do you have, Kalie? - She asked, very frightened. - Please, we are your sisters, we love you, trust us, tell us!
- Yes, please – Beruche added visibly worried - if it is something that is destroying you so much it is better that you take it out.
-I wish I could, but I cannot! - Karaberasu stammered totally disheartened, repeating without stopping - I cannot! I wanted to rip it from me, and I cannot!
-What? - Petz asked, looking at her with a look of fear and wonder as she stroked her sister's face trying to calm her. - What's wrong?
-That monster raped me! He raped me! When they caught me, - cried the poor girl, broken by tears. -


All of them were startled, unable to articulate words. It was Beruche who could mutter in horror.

-Who did it?..
-That time at the seat of that sect, a demon! - she could tell them what happened while recovering some tranquility to finish – The one I killed.


Beruche and Cooan were deeply horrified and wept. Now they understood their sister´s disproportionate reaction. Her poor sister had really gone through hell and that word would never have been so adequately employed. At the cost of a great effort Petz remained calmer and  embraced Karaberasu with tears in her eyes.

- Calm down little sister, everything will be fine. OMG! But why did not you tell us? -She whispered in a kind and compassionate way. -
-I thought it was not necessary for you to go through this,- she muttered more slowly, her eyes locked on her belly. - I thought I would get over it, but I could not imagine that this nightmare would follow.
-What do you mean? -  Cooan wanted to know very distressed. –
-I'm pregnant, - she announced in a trembling voice, making them freeze. - For a month and a half, the other day I did not go to buy Petz, I went to a medical consultation.
-Oh my God! - Beruche whispered, covering her mouth with her hands. -
-What ... what can I do? I do not want to give birth to a monster. -Karaberasu stammered, eyes tearful and trembling in despair. -
-We'll call Tom, maybe he can do a spell to exorcise him and make sure he's a normal child, - a horrified Cooan suggested. -
-No, please! I do not want anyone else to know. I could not bear the shame and the humiliation.

Her interlocutor shrieked, shaking her head very nervously, so that all of them had to calm her down again.

-Calm down, Kalie-  Beruche asked, overcoming her own desolation and taking her sister's hands in hers. - We will not call anyone by now if you do not want to, but sit back and think about it.
- Tom has studied a lot and could help you, you should not be afraid, he is trustworthy. You already know him. And he has suffered as the most at the hands of those monsters. - Cooan assured her, stroking her sister's trembling hands. - He will understand ... he is with us in this.
-It's okay, - Karaberasu stammered, undone and exhausted by tension, yielding at last, - I trust Tom. Call him ... please.


Cooan rushed to phone his partner. She sighed when the sad memory of the time when she warned the warriors alike to try to protect Sapphire came to her mind. It was when they had just become normal women. On that horrible occasion her friends could not do anything despite trying with all their effort. She wished it were different now! And she was already sick of suffering. Could they never be happy? Was this the price to pay for all their past mistakes? Were they so evil that they deserved to be tortured like that? She thought better of it and decided not . This was a huge misfortune but they had to get ahead, as they had always done. And she had her boyfriend, he could do something, for sure!

-He will help us. He's a great guy and he's learned a lot. - He said cheerfully to herself.-  We'll get Kalie out of this bitter pit.


On the flat the boy occupied, the telephone rang. Tom was alone. His mother had lived with him until he learned to manage himself. She did not want to leave him, and just as his father and brother Daniel offered him when to go home whenever he wanted but he had always refused. He wanted to show that he was able to live without being a burden and for the moment, despite a great effort, he was making it. So he took off until he could crawl from the bed to the nightstand where he had the device and answer. For a moment he thought it might be his parents to tell him anything. They were old-fashioned in many respects, and perhaps, despite assuring him that they trusted him, they were not sure about leaving him alone. But when he heard Connie's distressed voice, he worried a lot, more when she exposed the critical situation to him, avoiding all kinds of greetings. He was stunned and recognized to be very frightened, although trying to maintain the poise.

- That goes far beyond my ability. I will do my best to help your sister, but I will also need the help of a friend.
- Okay, but come soon please, my sister is  driving crazy. - Cooan whispered on the phone so Karaberasu could not hear her. -
-We'll go soon, I promise, as soon as I can reach him. - Tom assured her, the girl thanked him and hung up. -


And the boy hurried to call. He telephoned a priest who was also a friend of Anthony's. That guy who taught Tom himself. That priest was always ready to fight the forces of evil at any time and in any place or moment, had explained to him to his mentor. So the boy informed him of everything and the priest agreed to come and help him as soon as possible. Although he would have to deal with other issues that he and a group of colleagues had pending before. However, he advised Tom that he could alleviate the suffering of that girl until he arrived ...

-I ´ll be careful. - The boy assured him. "I'll do everything in my hand. Thank you…


And meanwhile on  girls´ flat all of them tried to calm their sister as much as possible.

-Now try to rest, - Petz said to her, stroking her cheeks with tenderness and offering her a glass of water in which Beruche had dissolved a tranquilizer pill. - Take this, it will help you sleep. -


Karaberasu nodded slowly and took it submissively. She could scarcely say in a broken voice, utterly exhausted.

-Thanks girls, thank you so much for taking care of me.
-What nonsense you said! - Petz smiled encouragingly as she took one of her sister's hands in hers. - We are family. We love you and you will always have us by your side.
-Of course. - Beruche agreed clothing her sister with as much affection as she could. -


            Cooan returned from the other room after talking to Tom and whispering affectionately to her older sister.

-Okay, Tommy will be here soon and I'm sure he will help you. You'll see Kalie. Everything will be fine.


Her exhausted sister could barely make a faint smile, though tears rolled on her cheeks. The remaining three could not help but look at their poor sister, pitied her. They stood around her until she fell asleep after a while. Petz gave her an affectionate kiss on the forehead and was the last one in leaving the room, turning off the light of the bedside table. Luckily, the next day was Saturday and the girls had no class. They could all be with her. That's what they talked about as they sat in the living room.

-What are we going to do? - Cooan asked visibly desperate now. -
-Help her in all we can, we are the only family she has. -  Beruche said, her face still pale by all that had occurred, but firm in her words. -
-Yes, but for that we must try to rest. - Petz said calmer. - Let's try to sleep.


The girls agreed on this, although they had a hard time falling asleep. Each one spent most of the rest of the night vigil, attentive to any change or awakening of Karaberasu, but fortunately she could sleep without incident. Meanwhile, the sectarians, under Fantoy's command, continued to make their own throughout the city. Vandalism and macabre, ritual disorders and murders followed, Authorities were unable to end that, to sectarians delight and everything had the purpose of preparing the coming of their evil master. The panorama was very dark and the four sisters needed now more than ever, to be united.


In Japan it was three in the afternoon, at that time there were hardly any people in the Hikawa Shrine. Although  the tone of voice between annoying and admonitory of the upset priestess could be heard.

-Yuuichirou, I've told you more than a thousand times to clean the hall of the entrance. People step inside the temple with mud and it gets all dirty.
-Yes Rei. -He hastened to respond with a fearful tone. Although he exclaimed with another, quite surprised and worried. - Come!

-What happen? - She asked in an indignant voice. - Is not that clear to you? ....


But his interlocutor insisted in a tone full of fear. The priestess then ran to meet him wishing it was no other demon. Luckily it was not that. It happened that the boy was finishing piling up some leaves when at his back he heard someone, in a choked voice, begging him.

-Help me. Please!


It was a woman's voice, she seemed young. Rei came immediately to see a girl who seemed to drag her feet, staggering with hardly any strength. She had something in her arms, an almost cylindrical shape wrapped in a blanket. The priestess soon realized what it was.

-Oh my God! - She cried, running to the girl as she asked. – What happened to you?


The girl was barely able to look up, those almond-shaped eyes and that brown hair were very familiar to Rei, who could barely stammer, repeating her question.

-Annie!  It's you? What happened to you?


The other girl could barely keep her gaze and then collapsed exhausted. Fortunately, between the priestess and Yuuichirou were able to held her before she fell, also securing the package she carried. This was nothing less than a baby wrapped in a small blanket. The boy took the girl in his arms as Rei did the same with the baby and they put them inside the house. Yuuichirou left Annie in her boss's bed. The priestess, taking the baby very carefully, placed him on a cushion.

-Can you talk? What happened? - Rei insisted, trying to keep her interlocutor from losing consciousness.
-E ... energy ... - She could whisper the other girl desperately.- I cannot ...resist any more ...
-Yuuichirou, fast. Go and call Usagi and the others. -The priestess asked, the boy nodded, going as fast as he could.-


As Rei could take Annie´s hand her interlocutor absorbed a little of her aura, but soon became unconscious. The priestess was frightened at first, however, she breathed a sigh of relief that she was only asleep. She must have been exhausted to have fallen like this. She chose to let her sleep and wait for the arrival of the rest of her companions ...

What happened? - Ami wanted to know that she was the first to arrive. -

Her friend did not have to say anything. Seeing Annie asleep in bed and the baby, Sailor Mercury exclaimed in astonishment.

-How did she get here? Where is Ail? ...
-I do not know. She could barely speak two words before she fainted. - Her interlocutor answered.-

Soon Makoto and Minako made their appearance too...

-What is it? - Makoto wanted to know. - Yuuichirou looked very frightened.

And just as before, the priestess did not need to explain it. Her companions immediately realized the scene.

-And Usagi? - Rei asked.
-I do not know. Maybe Yuuichirou did not warn her. - Ami guessed that she was taking Annie's pulse.- She seems so weak ...


Then they heard someone else come in, along with the sanctuary boy came Usagi. He invited her to come in, while he retired.

-Thank you Yuuichirou - the new arrival said. - I'm sorry I'm late. - She stated in a rather serious tone. -
-Don't worry.- Rei replied on this occasion since the jokes were now over.- Tell us one thing. Did you know anything about this?
-Knowing what? – Her interlocutor asked, watching her strangely. -What are you talking about?


Then she saw Annie there asleep and the baby. Usagi's face was transfigured, as astonished and bewildered as the rest.

-No ... - she admitted flatly. - I knew nothing about this ...


The girl was already quite frightened by the latest revelations she had had. She awoke almost to shouting and sweating copiously when she perceived the terrible trauma that Karaberasu carried. And the worst thing was that she could not tell the others anything. However, this was not expected. She decided not to talk much and stay tuned to the evolution of her old friend, along with the rest of the girls. So when Annie woke up she found herself surrounded by the worried faces of the sailors.

-My son! Where is my son? - It was the first thing she could mutter with awe. -
-Take it easy. - Minako whispered in a sweet tone of voice. - He's right here, he's still sleeping.
-What happened? - Usagi asked her gently. - Where is Ail?


Ann could not help crying as she heard the name of her companion. All the girls watched her with grief and much concern.

-Drink a little bit of water. - Rei offered her a glass that the poor girl could barely hold between her shaking hands. Be calm. Here you are safe ... - The priestess assured her sweetly.-

After some sips and a little reassurance, Annie told them what happened.


-We came to a new world ... we were going to settle there and plant the Makaiyu. Then someone came ... It was rather a group. They were some kind of soldiers. Very strong! Ail was left behind, he wanted to reason with them, but they were evil and cruel. Not even our cards could do anything. I stayed behind ... I would have gone to help him but I had to take care of our son.- She sobbed totally sunken.- And he ...
-Calm ...- Minako asked, looking at her with the same regret as the others. - Take your time ...


Annie could barely nod as tears rolled down her cheeks. Her friends could not help crying too, especially when the narrator ended her dramatic story.

-Ail sacrificed himself to protect us.


The others were shocked and very dismayed. Struggling not to cry too, Ami told her trying to cheer her up.

-Do not be afraid, we'll help you. Now you and your son are safe.
-Stay here as long as you like. - Rei offered gently. -
-But you must eat something. - Makoto said. - You're very weak, and so is the baby.


Almost as if he had heard that the child began to cry. Minako took him in her arms to try to calm him, but the baby did not shut up.

-Poor thing. - Annie whispered. - He has not eaten in months, he's been in hibernation with me.
-You must eat something to breastfeed him. - Rei advised. -
-I'd have to wait and digest it. - My human system is not as efficient as the one I possess in my natural form and less after this long journey. - The girl could say between sobs. - But I can give him some of my energy, give my son to me.-  She asked Minako so she gave the child to her mother. -


Annie put a hand on her forehead and passed a faint bluish aura. The baby seemed to calm down, but her mother's eyes clouded.

-I need energy ... - She was able to stammer quickly to lose consciousness. -
-Take what you need from me.-  Ami offered immediately. -
-And from me! - Said Makoto with equal speed. -


Both gave her hands and Annie absorbed a small amount, enough to clear her mind and be able to say.

-Thank you, girls.
-Cannot you eat anything?- Usagi asked worriedly.-
-I would have to change my metabolism. - Ann objected. -
-But we have seen you eat sometimes before. - Rei reminded him. -
- I can do it to keep up appearances. Although for me to feed I would have to change my genetic makeup. It will cost me but Giaal will do better that way. I'll get it. For my child! ... Our son ... - she sobbed again at the thought of Ail. -
-Come on, Annie! - Minako encouraged her. - We are with you. We are your friends and we will help you.
- Everything will be fine. You will see! - Usagi seconded with her characteristic optimism. - Nothing bad will happen to you again. We'll take care of both you and your  precious little child.


Her partner nodded, feeling more relieved and grateful. Then they offered her to take more energy from the rest of the girls. After doing so she was able to breastfeed the boy who finally found himself much better and could sleep peacefully. Annie explained to the astonished girls that Ail and she, had conceived him in the human way, it was more effective for him to be fed in that way. After that, Yuuichirou entered the room shortly. Rei instructed him to go buy everything necessary for the care of a newborn. The boy rushed to fulfill that mandate. For her part, exhausted despite recharging forces and with her nerves broken after reliving her drama, Annie fell asleep next to her son. The girls looked at each other now with a mixture of disbelief and concern. It was Rei who, with enough prevention and tact for what was custom in it, inquired of Usagi.

-So you did not know any of this, did you?
-No ... I can assure you that I did not expect this. I'm as lost as you are.- She insisted with total sincerity.
-Maybe it may have to do with that strange sighting, that entrance into the atmosphere that our colleagues detected a few days ago. And with that explorer they destroyed before. Those other possible enemies. - Ami guessed. -
-What is clear is that those beings who have attacked Ail and Ann cannot be demons. - Makoto emphasized condemning with visible uneasiness. - Unfortunately, this confirms this. It's a different problem. Other hostile beings.
-The question is. - Minako interjected. - Will we have time to do away with those who threaten us now?"
-When Annie wakes up I hope she can answer some questions. - Usagi said, but she smiled as she looked at the girl and the baby fell asleep now. - Now you must rest and recover same as her and her little boy.
-It's late. It would be better if you go home, I'll stay with Annie and the boy without any problem. -The priestess declared. -


Her friends nodded, leaving to return the next day to help. Usagi left thoughtfully. That was not foreseen. At least as far as she had been told. Maybe she did not have to know everything, but she did not like the idea of ​​being adrift. She would talk to Mamoru. This made it harder for both of them to carry out their plan. She also counted on her good friend who in the heights would be taking care of the other phase of the operation. Now, unfortunately, she could not know what happened there that either. So for the moment she would wait for events because she was  aware to the fact that in America, things would be close to accelerating and they would have to be prepared to face the music when the time came.

-It's all over us. What happened to this poor girl. What happens to our friends in the United States. I do not know where to start! At least I hope that, until facing our new enemies, we have time to finish with these others ... I trust you my friends, prepare our boy well. After all the suffering that the girls and we have endured and still have to face, it has to be worthy ...



So she thought about while returning home. She could also use a good break to clear up the ideas after all.



               previous                                                       next

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Por favor, si sois tan amables y no os es molestia, comentar vuestras impresiones sobre lo que habéis leído. Me vendría muy bien para mejorar y conocer vuestras opiniones sobre mis historias. Muchas gracias. ;)