miércoles, 26 de julio de 2017

GWA25E

Chapter 25 ... Meriak vs. Beruche.


The girls at Rei's request had gathered in a park in the Yuuban neighborhood. They walked for a while at Minako's suggestion to get away from the crowds that filled that pleasant, sunny afternoon. It was Makoto who, having walked a few minutes, urged them to take a seat on some benches. So, they wanted to know by addressing her worried companion.
  
-Good. You will say. What has happened?


The priestess told them the story, including Usagi´s refusal to help her friend. The others barely could look at her with their mouths open. There was a mixture of disbelief, regret, and even indignation. Although it was Ami who took the floor first to defend the absentee.

-Listen to me, girls. It is clear that appearances play a trick. We know Usagi enough to spare her. If she could do anything, I had no doubt she would. She is the one that suffers the most when she sees injustices or when innocent people are in danger.
-It does not make sense to me either, - Minako agreed, though she wanted to added with concern. "But it's true that she acts very strangely. Those visions, dreams or whatever they were. Those things she seems to know before they occur.
-It's the same with Mamoru, - Makoto added. - It seems as if he and Usagi were millions of miles from here.
-Yes. - Venus nodded. - Artemis also told me that he sees Luna behaving very strangely. She avoids any questions that have to do with these issues.
-It seems as if they had a kind of silence pact - concluded Rei.-
-Girls, please, - Ami asked, making a space with both hands. - Let's not get things off the hook. Their will surely have reasons to behave like this. We have been reporting things. When we should have gone to the defense of our friends, we have done it so far.
-Not in this case precisely, - objected Rei with visible annoyance. -
-You cannot predict everything. It was a terrible misfortune, but. - What could we have done? Minako asked her. – Rei, you told us. Usagi confided to you that something was going to happen but she did not know exactly when and what.


In spite of herself Rei had to nod. Her mate was right .Nor could they be watching their friends every time nor fore sign everything that could happen. It was Makoto who had to testify.

-And besides, there is that mystery of Hokkaido. Those damn waves of objects, and those strangers against whom our outer’s colleagues have had to contend with. It could be that Usagi and Mamoru, or rather, Serenity and Endymion, were aware of something more and that is why we cannot afford to leave Japan unprotected.
-You mean there might be an invasion going on? - Minako inquired.-
-So far we have been able to control the situation. Those demons no longer appear. At least for some time. - Rei agreed that with an optimism that immediately seemed to disappear when she added. - Although there they also had been quiet for some time until this happened.
-The question is. Which of the two fronts is the most important one? - Ami wondered aloud. -


None knew what to answer to that. It could be that one of the two was simply a distraction to divide their forces. Or what would happen if the attackers were different enemies? ... They must admit that the question was difficult to answer. So Makoto smiled faintly to add.

-We have to trust Usagi-chan and Mamoru-kun
-I hope you are right! - Sighed Rei.-
-We must stand together, that comes first, - Minako declared. - If there are any kind of dissension between us, surely our enemies will take advantage of it.
-It would be a good idea for us to get together and try to get Usagi and Mamoru to tell us something more. - Ami commented that she added immediately. - As much as possible and without pressure.


Her companions nodded. After that they departed for a few more minutes and returned by the road they had taken, and then they said goodbye returning each to their occupations. Meanwhile in North America, in the boys' class they had sex education, Roy's favorite subject. But lately he took the practical classes with more tranquility because being in love with Bertie he did not want to do anything that could annoy her. Adding to that, his sadness over what happened to his friend. Anyway Miss Singleton, her teacher in this subject, did not inspire him much. She was skinny, ugly and at least sixty years old. Of course, she came in accompanied by a beautiful blonde and deep blue eyes that she prepared to present in class. Once the murmurs of male staff in the classroom had subsided.

-This is Miss Marlene Cain, - said the teacher. – She will come to class until the end of the month by exchange. I hope you are polite to her and help her to adjust, - And immediately there were a chorus of yes, yes ... among the boys. -
-I am delighted to be here, - the newcomer said timidly, bowing her head graciously. -


The teacher indicated a free place in the class and that girl occupied it by going to sit next to Beruche and Roy, giving him a very inquisitive and interested look.

-I do not like that girl, - Bertie whispered to her companion, realizing it. - Have you seen the way she looks at you?
-Are you jealous? - He smiled, amused at the circumstance. -
-Me? - She said, twisting her face in a dignified manner. - What nonsense! I'm just saying that she does not take your eyes off you.
- And what am I going to do if I'm so handsome. Ha, ha, ha! - Roy pits himself.


That answer did not please Beruche, who gave him a look of visible annoyance, crossing her arms and looking away.

-Stop being a child, - the upset girl warned him -
-Okay, do not get angry, it was just a joke. - He excused himself by making an indifferent gesture by reply. -


However, it seemed that the young man was not very misguided. At the end of the class Marlene did not miss the opportunity and greeted Roy. The truth is that the look of that young woman was very penetrating and caught his attention. It almost seemed to bewitch him...

- Hello. I'm Marlene
-Robert Malden, but my friends call me Roy - He hurried to reply while he smiled stupidly to almost stammer. - I'm glad to meet you.


Bertie stared at the scene with narrowed eyes. What was wrong with Roy? He looked like some kind of embarrassing teenager in the presence of that girl. But she had no choice but to ignore it and present herself with a dispassionate and somewhat dry tone.

-Malinde Beruche. It is a pleasure, I hope your stay here will be pleasant and profitable ... in the studies, of course.
-That's what I want, too. - The young woman smiled at her with an inquiring look. -


            The girl told them that she was coming from England and she was preparing a postgraduate course. Bertie noticed that the stone of her necklace blinked, but she thought it must be some other cause, since there were no signs of demons. Besides, it did not light up completely like it used to. She was puzzled. What should it be? At that moment she left that and only thought about this newcomer who was asking her companion.

- So you're a star here right?
-Well, - he said modestly, scratching his head. - Something like that, but don´t go so far, ha, ha. I am well known only. Have you been here for a long time? When did you arrive? - He wanted to know in turn to divert the subject. -
- Just a week ago, I have not yet adapted to the way of life here. She dropped it with a hint of hint. - If anyone shows me...
-Show you what? - Inquired Roy curiously. -
-The city, of course, - Marlene smiled very sweetly. - You know, long walks in the company of a nice boy from here.


The boy could not hide his face of surprise and even satisfaction. That preciousness had been hinted at soon after, a whole new record! ... And those pretty eyes, he could not stop looking at her...

- Roy, we must go to the library. - Bertie intervened that turned red of anger at times. - You know, to study, as we had talked


The boy looked at her now bewildered and tried to refute...

-What? , But if today n ... - Without letting him finish the sentence, she grabbed him by the arm and pulled him almost dragged by his astonishment, not letting him add. – Little cube! But what…?
-Sorry, - Beruche told Marlene, giving her a rather cynical smile. - But we have a lot to do and in private. Bye...


The newcomer watched them walk away, smiling maliciously.

-So that beauty is one of the Justicieras. Ha, she does not look so much dangerous, but the boy could fit. Will he be the Golden Warrior? I find it difficult to believe, I have been able to control him very easily. Rather, he looks like an ordinary human. Anyway I must inform my superiors - and picking up her books without haste she left the classroom. -


Roy was still carried down the aisle until he was fed up with it, and Bertie could not move him a millimeter.

-Can you tell me what's wrong with you? - He asked her in surprise. - You've never behaved so strangely. What do you have against that girl?
- I do not like her! - replied her interlocutor with dryness. - I have a hunch, I do not seem to trust her.
-Oh, come on! - Roy laughed, pleading. - She's just come in, she does not know anyone, and she’s just trying to make friends. There is nothing strange in that.
-Well, I don´t know why but I don´t rely on her, and if you want to do me a favor, do not go near her. And do not stare at her like a dessert. It's rude. - Bertie said without much kindness. -


His interlocutor was now staring at her. Roy had already realized that her mate could be very stubborn, so he let it be.

-Come on, let's have a drink, I'll buy you a cup of coffee and do not be like this, little cube. -  He offered her a conciliatory tone. -Of course, he thought that Bertie was still far more blatant than Melanie herself when she gets angry about women. – You´ll see there is nothing to be worried for. It will be something you imagine...


And being conciliatory, he took her by putting an arm around her shoulders. After a moment of chat as they lost their way down the aisle.

-It's not that I care much, but there's something in her that ...- Bertie said, as Roy nodded mechanically without being too much worried about that issue.


During that day Tom was in rehab. Cooan had insisted on accompanying him, though he did not like it very much, but he had let it go. So Roy and Bertie were alone in the college cafeteria drinking a coffee. They had talked of several issues, leaving aside that incident of the morning. Beruche herself seemed calmer until she watched the new one approach, but she saw her accompanied by a boy they did not know.

- Hi, enjoy it - Marlene approached them with much sympathy. -
-Have you come to eat? - Beruche asked coldly. -
-Yes, with my boyfriend. - She pointed to the boy, tall, with brown hair and clear eyes. - This is Walter. It is also here in exchange.
-As you Americans say. What's up? - Said the boy, shaking hands with Roy. -
-Did you just get there? - Roy asked, trying to be polite. -
- Yes, and I would like to visit the sports facilities. I'm a basketball fan, and I've been told that you're the best here. If you do not mind much, I'd like to see where you play.
-Of course! - Roy agreed, quite flattered by his sporting fame as well as the other of conqueror he had already outside the walls. - As soon as we finish eating, I'll come and see you.
-Great! - The boy replied visibly pleased. -
-In the meantime, we could talk, - suggested Marlene, addressing Beruche very kindly. -
-I do not know if I'll have time, - she objected apologetically. - I have to go back to my room to study.
-We can talk while we go back, I think my room is close, - she insisted. - But I can accompany yours.


And Beruche had to give way. Why would she want to talk to her? Perhaps she would have rushed to judge her and that poor girl would have been interested in clarifying things. Anyway the first thing was the lunch and she sat next to mate. Both ate, being watched at close range by that strange couple who did the same.

-You see little cube? - Roy whispered as they ate lunch. - I told you, she just wanted to make friends. That is not a crime. Is it? She has even her boyfriend here…


The woman sighed. This time it seemed that his partner was right. She was not going to be stubborn and nodded. In fact, now she felt something violent and stiff. Maybe she had let jealousy overpower her, though there was something that did not end up liking her about that girl. Anyway, she let it go, and at the end of the meal, Walter approached, ready to remember the promise Roy had given him.

-We're going to see the court. - Roy said, rising willingly- See you later Bertie.


As soon as the boys left, Marlene reached Beruche, explaining her with a conciliatory tone.

- Look, I know you and I have not started too well. If it's for your boyfriend, do not worry, I'm already with someone. Roy does not interest me in that regard. I hope you have noticed that Walter and I are going together. I really did not want you to misunderstand me. I just want friends to adapt and a good friend could do me no harm.

Beruche was thoughtful and got up.

-Perhaps I owe you an apology. - She said, smiling at last, to offer her more distracted. - Come with me and we'll talk.


So Bertie went to her room followed by Marlene who smiled wickedly. The Justiciera did not realize that, on this occasion, her stone was brightening more and more. Finally they arrived at the room of the hostess who invited the girl to come by. She did not make her repeat it and closed the door. Then the new one took a hand of her partner in a very insinuating way.

-Forgive me for misinterpreting you, - said Bertie somewhat self-consciously, - but Roy and me.
-Of course, of course, do not worry honey, I understand. - Marlene smiled as she carelessly stroked her arm. -
-What are you doing? - The surprised girl asked her as he gently left her. -


Her interlocutor sighed, putting her hands behind her back and turned herself to face Beruche again.

-Actually, - Marlene whispered, approaching her slowly. - I just wanted to get your attention. This had never happened to me and I feel a bit confused.
- Happened what? Are you sick? - Bertie asked uneasily. -
- No, is not that. - Marlene smiled, coming closer to her, so that Bertie began to feel violent as her guest added in a gasping whisper. - I'm going to confess something. Between you and me.  I do not like men. I say that Walter is my boyfriend to keep up appearances, you know what I mean.


She winked at the stunned girl who could hardly believe what she heard, but that was not all that rare anyway. What if she left Bertie stunned was to listen as that girl said, gently stroking Bertie´s chin while she did.

- You know you're very pretty? I like you ... I like you so much and I perceive something very strange in you...


And before her shocked classmate could react, Marlene tried to kiss her in the mouth, but Bertie avoid it by turning away her mouth from her stalker's lips by millimeters.

-Hey, I'm so sorry. – Beruche could say stammered in embarrassment. - But I'm not that kind of girl...


Marlene was caressing herself with obscene gestures, approaching her interlocutor while insisting.

- I liked you from the first moment I saw you. Come on, do not be silly! We can have fun together and nobody would know. You can go on with your boy. I even propose him joining us in a trio. He was going to love it!
-But what do you say? - Exclaimed Bertie visibly scandalized, to reply, trying to control herself. - Hey, I'm sorry, I do not know what you could have imagined but I assure you that I'm not gay. And the idea of ​​going to bed with another woman disgusts me. I do not want to offend you, but I think this has gone too far.


But her interlocutor looked between amused and condescendingly to refute.

- If you have not tried it. How do you know that you will not like it? You'll see, I can feel it. I assure you that one day you'll have to love someone like me.


Then she grasped her prey by one arm and approached her trying to caress her breasts and kiss her but Bertie buckled hitting her in the stomach.

-I'm really sorry. - Bertie stammered apologetically at that instinctive reaction. - I did not want to hit you, but you must realize that it cannot be.


Marlene fell back on her back, but instead of complaining, she laughed. Her light blue dress turned into a tight black suit that looked like a swimsuit, with a long cloak and red boots. On each of her shoulders was a trident. When she rose again, her blue eyes had become red, and two fangs protruded from her mouth. She hissed at the startled girl who watched her in disbelief.

-It's a pity Justiciera! You could have experienced the enjoyment that a succubus can give, before you die, is something unimaginable. You literally would have died of pleasure with me.
-You are a demon! - shouted Beruche putting herself on guard. -
-How observant! – Marlen said ironically, then the devil introduced herself in her true identity. - I'm the succubus Meriak and I'm going to finish you. - And my fake boyfriend Walter, who is actually my commander, will destroy your friend.
- That is what you think!  - Bertie snapped her antagonist invoking her other identity - pure ice heart, give me the power! – She shouted transforming to the bewilderment of her opponent who was not expecting that spark of lights. - You're going to pay for this...


Meriak recovered from the surprise and Beruche attacked. They exchanged a succession of blows, but the devil was stronger and grabbed her enemy by the neck. She was going to strangle her, but she asked first.

-Where's the stone?

 The Ice Lady shook her head and spat defiantly.

-I do not know what you are talking about!


Her enemy stuck her long sharp fingernails into one arm of her victim and Bertie could not help a moan of pain as her own blood sprouted.

- Do not play with me human. Where is the Yalmutud sphere? - Insisted the devil now in a rather bad way. -
-I'll never tell you! You would kill me once you knew. - Bertie challenged her, trying to win a few moments to think of a back-up ... - do not think I'm so stupid.
- My dear. - Meriak smirked at her, her fangs fierce between her lips. - You're going to die the same, but I assure you I can make it sweet or terrible. That's up to you.
- And if I tell you where it is. What will you do to me? - Beruche demanded with precaution. -
- For example this. - Said the devil taking the face of her rival and joining her lips to hers in a prolonged kiss. -


Bertie felt very strange, it was as if a great uneasiness crossed her body but she could take advantage of the circumstance, since her enemy had relaxed the grip she materialized then her ice sword nailing her in the back. Meriak screamed in pain and let go of her completely falling back. The devil, deathly wounded, stared to her enemy stunned.

-Damn bitch! - She hissed in panting - remember what a devil with the gift of prophecy tells you and remember it well. Someday you'll have to love someone like me! It will be something you cannot avoid. It will be very painful. Maybe you'll have to kill her. And that will break your heart...

Her opponent looked at her in disbelief only to respond convinced.

- I do not think so, I already told you that women are not my type.
-It's a very strong feeling ... you ... she ... a bond ... blood ...


Before the stupefaction of the Justiciera Meriak in her agony was going to say something else but she finally could not. She fell limp to the ground and exploded. Beruche, who expected something like this from previous experiences, covered herself as best she could from the explosion recovering her normal identity.

-What did she mean by that? - She wondered as she struggled to her feet. - Who will she refer to? ... Someone like her ... I do not understand. I'm not a lesbian. I'm sure of that.


And while she was spinning that, she bandaged her wounds. Finally she focused on the most urgent thing. She left aside that kind of riddle. She ran to make sure there was no other demon attacking her companion. This one, meanwhile, had shown the facilities to Walter, who, however, did not seem to be too interested now. This guy looked at him strangely and he started to fret. They reached a remote area of ​​the campus and Roy heard the boy's voice behind him, but it was more serious and guttural.

-Die Solar! - He shouted that throwing a ray of energy that it impacted against Roy embedding it in a fence that was shattered by the coup burial to him. – Ha, ha, ha, - said the boy, who transformed himself by appearing in black armor in which a star appeared. – Ha, ha, ha! I am Warcon, commander of the fifth circle and now that I have killed the Solar. My boss will surely give me an upgrade. Although a shame. He was actually very attractive. I would have liked to own him as Meriak will do with that female human.


But the joy lasted little, to his horror Roy came out of the rubble putting on his sweater that was shredded and swearing.

-What I'm going to give you is a beating to death, you filthy devil! - Look how you left me the sweater. Do you know what it costs? It is hand made. - The boy replied, becoming a golden warrior. –
-It cannot be! - exclaimed his rival watching him in astonishment. Take that! – The demon emitted another attack of energy that his adversary avoided by flying to heaven. -


Warcon flew to escape but before he could move more than a few meters Roy intercepted the passage with his great speed.

"You'll see now! I'm going to make you so many pieces that you will not be recomposed or with a magnifying glass, you idiot! What did you mean by possessing me like the human? He asked with a few friends.
- That my partner, who is actually a succubus, will be delighted to enjoy it. -Replicated this visibly funny adding. - And you and I could have had a great time, what a pity!


And at the end of the sentence he threw another powerful beam that gave Roy down. Although he got up quickly and levitated levitating furious.

"I'm going to make you porridge, you damn Mari demon!"


And without giving a turn of reply he attacked his enemy with a fist that sent him down. Warcon rose again, drawing a long sword.

-I'll kill you! The demon howled beside himself. -


Despite giving many commandos at a high speed against the solar, he dodged with such speed that the demon could not give him one.

- What was given is over. Now I'm just going to give ... "Roy said, snatching his sword with a lightning bolt. Warcon backed away exhausted and frightened, his enemy with a malicious smile asked him - Have not you seen "The Highlanders"? .- His astonished rival shook his head - of course - said the golden warrior with mocking tone - in hell you must not have TV. Good. Why do not you know my favorite part?
"No." The bewildered demon returned with a stutter. - Which?
- When they say that ... "only one can be left!" - he exclaimed beheading Warcón with his sword and throwing it at the body where it was stuck causing it to explode. "That's cool!" Roy smiled, and after a few hidden looks he returned to his normal state and headed for the university concerned about Beruche ...


When the boy came to his room he found her looking frightened by something.

"You were with that boy?" She asked worriedly. -
- Yes, and it was not what I intended. Roy confessed, adding without further explanation. - Fortunately I was able to get rid of him. Have you had problems with that girl? "" He wanted to know with a feeling of restlessness.
- Same as you, but neither will you. - she answered without wanting to go into detail. -
"Looks like we got the trick on those bastards," he breathed relieved. -
Yes. Goodness! , Because it's heavy, it almost violates me! Beruche sighed.
"You mean?" Roy asked, not believing he understood her well. -
"Nothing, do not mind, it's my stuff, hey, hey, hey, hey," Bertie said with a stupid little smile. -
"Go with that Marlene!" No wonder you did not get along too well with her. I have to admit that you have a sixth sense.
- I wanted to spend a little but I made things clear. - Berouch replied with reticence. -


The boy smiled, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. Both spoke of the true identity of these newcomers.

"How did you get rid of her?" Roy wanted to know.
"Well, I kept some holy water there." He could improvise his companion, who wanted to know likewise. "And you? What did you do to kill the other?
"This ... do not you see what practices are the wooden stakes. When you are lucky enough to find one by hand. "


None wanted to continue with that subject. In fact they had ended up before with some demons using those tricks. They both headed off to their class. Later came the real Marlene and Walter, two exchange students who had been usurped by the demons. Although identical in appearance, they were quite serious and had nothing to do with the ease of words of others. Roy and Bertie were walking out the hallway, and they were both talking.

"Well, I do not know who I'd rather have," Roy smiled jokingly. - The other girl, even a devil, seemed more willing to march.


But this comment, purposely made to rage a little to his fellow countryman, did not get the desired effect. In fact, she laughed derisively to sentence.

"You would have been disappointed!"
"Why?" Roy asked, not understanding (or so he meant).
"My things," she smiled. -
- Well, the new one is not bad either .- added his companion watching scrutinizing the newcomer. -
"Can you know what you're looking at?" - her questioner asked her now yes that frowning. -
"Hey, why are you looking at me that way?" Roy asked, smiling a silly little smile. -


Bertie approached him brandishing one of the singing books in a gesture of feigned (or perhaps not so simulated) threat.

"I'll give you glances!" She exclaimed, chasing him down the aisles. -


After playing the "I get you" and having fun for a while they rested a bit, sitting on a campus bench. It was she who started another conversation by asking.

"Did you hear anything from Tom and my sister?"
"Nothing in the whole day." I hope they have not had any mishap. "The boy wished with a more serious gesture.


Bertie watched him realize this, he looked back and his partner confessed ...

-You know? They have me worried. Both.
"Yes, I understand what you mean." He admitted.
"I know my sister loves you, Roy. I know it cost her but I do not know how much she does not feel obliged to be next to him. "She sighed.
"Something similar happens to Tommy. He's always been in love with Connie. He could swear that from the first moment he saw her. But things for him are different now. It does not want to be a burden. He needs time to meditate.
-It is not. It would never be a burden but maybe my sister would try to make up for it too much. - Beruche could reply worried to hear that .- To demonstrate to him that it still wants to him.
"You and I know, but he's very stubborn." And maybe think like you. That your sister is with him for commitment. You know he's an excellent guy but he has that pride of suit. And now I do not say it in a joking sense, nor in a pejorative way .- He qualified Roy speaking seriously seriously .- In that he has a traditional education. He is not sexist but believes that it is the duty of men to protect their girl and not vice versa.
-In that, of course, the men have a lot still to evolve.- replied his interlocutor, affirming .- We do not need a man to protect us. We know how to do it alone. That happens to us like the warriors. We even want to protect the man we love. "He smiled now as he shook hands with the boy.


His interlocutor held her and smiled back. Of course Bertie gave proof of it by risking his own life for him. After a few moments of silence the young man commented in softer tones.

"I do not mean exactly that," he wanted to clarify. "What Tommy can not stand is being so dependent now. Understand it. It has been a very hard blow for someone like him. As it would be for anyone.
"Yes, I can understand that." Bertie sighed in a distressed tone. "It is very unfair and a great change that must assimilate slowly.
"That's why Connie might give her some space for now."
"I've talked to Petz and Kalie about this. And they agree with you. - Confessed her interlocutor adding with concern. - The question is. How can I tell her without hurting her?
"I'm afraid you will not be able to avoid it." His companion sighed. "It's the same with me, I've tried to talk to Tom about this, but he gets defensive every time he looks at the subject. I do not know ... I think it's a matter that only they have to solve ... even if it hurts them. Do not you think the same thing?


The girl nodded slowly. So, after a little more conversation, each one went back to his room. Beruche, returning to his own, found his sister there. She had come back and was adjusting, as she stared in astonishment at the chaos in the room.

"Hi, Bertie," said Cooan, who immediately asked, "Hey, you know what happened here? It's all upside down.
"I'll tell you later," replied her interlocutor, asking in turn. "Where are you going to be so beautiful?"
- I'm going to tell Tom if he wants to come to the movies, since he was hurt he has not gone out again, he has to have fun.


Her sister looked at the wall. She had to be honest and give her advice. He prepared for it by approaching.

"Cooan, there's something I have to tell you," Bertie said, nodding. -
- If he what? - She wanted to know carelessly as she looked in the mirror. - Tell me soon I'm in a hurry.
"I think you're being ..." his fellow-man tried to find the right words to avoid hurting his sister but, as Roy warned him, he had no choice but to be clear. - I do not know how to tell you without bothering you but. You should leave Tom quiet for a while, "he added at last. "I do not think he likes your endeavor to be with him continually."
"You're wrong about that," said Cooan without seeming to bother. - He loves me and I to him, there is nothing wrong with that, besides, I owe him.
"No Cooan," said her interlocutor, shaking her head. "Can not you see that all you're doing is pitying him?" , He does not like that.
-That's a lie! She replied, looking at her now visibly angry sister. -
"It may be, but it's what you make him see," Bertie explained, trying to maintain a conciliatory tone. "Do not do it for a false obligation.
"How dare you say that?" - She shouted the rather annoyed enough now - I would go out with him before anything happened to him, he played his life for trying to protect me! I'm to blame for this, do not you understand?
"Calm down," Beruche asked, looking more concerned than her sister, gesturing with her hands. - You know that deep down I'm right, so you'll only make him suffer and you too will suffer.
"Shut up!" The interpellate broke out, "what will you know of loyalty!" You could not see Roy first, and now you go out with him. You took it from me and I did not interject between you. Why do you want to interpose yourself between Tom and me? What have I done to you to treat me like this? ...
- Pe ... but Cooan, - stammered Bertie without knowing what to do, frightened by the aggressiveness of his sister and also hurt by that remark that knew fruit of a resentment hitherto not released to her. - I'm saying it for your own good. Do not you see that only guilt and guilt guide you? That is not true love.
"You have no idea what true love is! If it were not for me, you would be frozen!" "If you've forgotten, I saved your life when you wanted to commit suicide and take us all with you." When you said that love was a useless feeling. And now you thank me so? Do you dare to give me lessons of what is to love and what not? Let me! He shouted, hurrying out of the room. -


Beruche was shocked and hurt by that response, but above all also very worried. As soon as he recovered he ran after his sister and managed to catch her by an arm.

- Wait, please, I did not want to hurt you, but you understand ...


But Cooan, without any reason, shook her off the ground.

"Leave me alone! I do not want to see you any more, do you hear me?" - She screamed with tears and rage eyes and without letting her reply she ran.


Bertie was crying as well, the boys crossing the hall were staring at the scene. Only one of her classmates helped her up.

"You're okay," the young woman asked politely.
"Yes, thank you, Betty." The girl smiled trying to control her sadness. "Can you do anything for yourself?"
"I'm fine, I'm fine. It was nothing. "He assured her.


 The other girl nodded, leaving her after saying goodbye. Beruche went to his room. On the way he met Melanie, who was in uniform of cheerleader. The young woman asked.

Hi, Bertie. Do you know where your sister is? We have an essay. And there was no one in your room.
"Cooan is very bad, Melanie!" - sobbed the girl without being able to break collapse .-
"What happened?" He wanted to know this one with obvious concern.
He helped his companion to sit on a bench in the hall and watched her with an uneasy look. Beruche was able to recover a little and tried to explain what happened without being too explicit ...

"He blames himself for Tom." I have tried to reason with her but she has been very angry with me. And you're right ... but I'm very worried. If it goes on like this, it will do a lot of damage. They will both.
"Calm down." His interlocutor asked in a kind tone. "Sometimes we have to check those things for ourselves. I understand it very well ...


Now Beruche watched her friend with a guilty expression. But Melanie smiled shaking her head.

"No, I do not mean that. Do not be silly. I thought I was in love with Roy but now I'm not sure. It may be that my own ego and my pride would react when he noticed you. That's why I was so aggressive with you. I'm not stupid and I knew perfectly well that during the years that we were together he had related with other girls. And I did it with other guys. However since I met you I have not seen him look at another in the same way as you ...


Bertie tried to tell him the episode with that devil. But now he understood. It could be that the boy was under some suggestion. Then she herself was a fool dominated by jealousy ... It was clear that love was something beautiful but if you knew how to channel. And that is precisely what sister should learn to do now.

"Thank you."
"Now that I'm with Malcolm I see that he loves me and looks at me in that special way. And I feel the same, "affirmed the young woman.
-I am very happy for you. Yes, you are absolutely right. "He conceded his compatriot.
"I'll just give you some advice," added the chief cheerleader taking Beruche's hands in his. "When your sister suffers the disappointment you fear do not leave her side. You'll need a shoulder to cry on. Do for her the same thing that Malcolm did for me when he showed me that he really wanted me. Although in the case of Connie you should not fear anything. I am convinced that she and Tom are made for each other. And they just need time.
"Yes," said his interlocutor. "That's what I think." Thank you for being a good friend…
"No problem, you're one of ours." Melanie smiled to rivet by consulting his watch. "I must leave you. I'll be late. Oh, when it's all settled, tell Connie she's excused, she's the best dancer of all, as long as she's focused ...


Bertie nodded, looking at that girl with obvious appreciation. At last he entered his room. Once there, he phoned his sisters to tell them what had happened. Meanwhile, Cooan, standing in a corner, tried to settle down to go see Tom. He did not know what he was observing from the Crystal ball of the Great Sage, in his new headquarters. After a few moments in which he seemed to meditate on that situation, this one went towards the devils.

- Meriak has failed, despite being able to see the future the idiot did not see this coming. I hope you are more successful, Saila.
- Take it for granted, sir. She let her passions for women blind her. However I will not walk with so many contemplations and I will end with that other justiciera. He pointed to Cooan who had finally recovered enough to go to Tom's room. - Now that it is weakened by rage and sadness it will be very easy to overcome it.
"Out of curiosity," inquired the Great Sage. - How are you planning to do it?
Saila whispered the plan to her, and her superior's thunderous laughter echoed all over the place as she praised her with approval.

- You're really sneaky, I congratulate you, I think I'll enjoy this a lot.
- I assure you not as much as I do. First I'll sink her into the absolute misery, then I'll get her the information I want and then I'll kill her, ha ha! - said the devil who smiled maliciously recreating himself in the image of Cooan to spit with joy. - You are lost, pathetic justiciera, pray what you know if you have any deity ready to listen to you, because your minutes of life are numbered.



And then the succubus disappeared to begin his task and in the seat of the Sect only heard the devilish laughter of the Great Sage.



                            previous                                                           next                  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Por favor, si sois tan amables y no os es molestia, comentar vuestras impresiones sobre lo que habéis leído. Me vendría muy bien para mejorar y conocer vuestras opiniones sobre mis historias. Muchas gracias. ;)