jueves, 27 de julio de 2017

GWA27E



 Chapter 27. Karaberasu vs. Iama.


The devil entered the alley behind her target but to her astonishment she saw no one, there was no trace of the justiciera. And if she had not been a flight there was no way to escape. Could she do that?

-How is it possible?" - Iama wondered. - She came in here, I saw her myself and followed her a few moments later, and she could not have left!


She landed in the alley and began to search for her enemy. Karaberasu was hidden behind boxes stacked in a corner and transformed. Then, she came out of her hiding place, surprising the devil behind.

- Hello, you were looking for me? - The Lady of the Thunder inquired in a tinkle, twisting her whip in her throat. - Well, here I am!
-Damn you! - Hissed the succubus who grabbed the whip and with great strength and to the astonishment of her rival, she unscrewed it from her neck. - I'm going to break you up with this!


She countered with a lightning that launched from her eyes wounding in an arm to the Justiciera. She, surprised by this unexpected retort, had no choice but to let go of her weapon by holding the damaged arm with her opposite hand. Karaberasu tried to escape but the devil closed the way. By striking a wooden stick, the Justiciera struck her rival in the head, producing a wound from which blood flowed as yellow as sulfur. The devil replied by punching her with a fist that knocked her opponent to the ground. Iama lifted her with one arm, grabbing her neck and smiled smugly.

-You're not so sure of yourself anymore, are you?
-Fuck you! - She snapped contemptuously. -


Her opponent gripped her more tightly in her throat until it almost prevented her breathing, the Justiciera was agitated in pain and panting trying to catch air as her rival did speak.

-If you do not want me to kill you right now, you better tell me where you've hidden the stone. -Speak! - The devil said, loosening the pressure on her victim's neck. -


Karaberasu smiled licking her lip bloody from the previous blow...

-What if I tell you? What will keep you from killing me anyway? No, you'll have to look for it yourself. She replied with a defiant expression. -
- You are bold, I congratulate you, and humans are usually miserable cowards. It is nice to see something of value in your pathetic species for a change. But that will not help you too much. But as you are a worthy enemy I will be pious and I will let you choose, or you tell me now and you will have a quick death, or I assure you that you will suffer horribly. - The succubus threatened her with a perfidious smile. -
-It will not be easy for you to get rid of me! - The Lady of the Thunder snapped out of the grasp of the devil after hitting her with the stick still held behind her back. -


That reaction took her enemy by surprise who had not expected such resistance. Kalie rolled away from his reach but unfortunately her opponent was very quick to rebound.

-Now that you've really pissed me off! You're going to die, bitch! - Hissed the succubus.-


Iama was clutching her injured arm with her other hand in imitation of what her rival once did, except that in this case she emitted restorative energy at the same time she was healing the injury.

-I´ll die long after you, you whore of Satan! - Replied Karaberasu, jumping back and retrieving her whip. -
- I have not had that honor, but I do not lose that hope ha, ha, ha! – Iama laughed throwing a lightning at her enemy who was hit by a rebound of these falling to the ground. - Now you know what real pain is, miserable human. Where is the stone? - She insisted with no politeness. -
-I'll never tell you, I'd rather die. -The Thunder Lady said stared at the boxes. -I'll never talk...


The truth is that she was in a very difficult situation. Her rival had cured herself of the wounds she had inflicted. But she could not say the same. If she went on like this, that devil would kill her. Something had to come to her with quickly. But what? And she continued to direct a fleeting, deliberate glance, toward the stack of boxes in question, trying to think.

- Hahaha! - Iama laughs when realizing it - you are a stupid! You may not speak, however, you yourself have betrayed yourself when looking at that place. I know where you've hidden it, but I'll check it out before I kill you, lest I want is having to search again.


She began to search the boxes and discovered the sheet that was hidden there. It wrapped something round, it was soft to the touch and weighed.

-Well, well, well. What is it that we have here? - The devil wondered with rejoicing. -
-Do not touch that, damn it! - Shouted Karaberasu, crawling toward the succubus. -


Iama smiled, ignoring her opponent and unwrapped that, removing the sheet and a kind of plastic that covered the object. Nevertheless, she gave an exclamation of disgust, even uttered a painful shriek upon seeing her. Her hands burned as soon as he touched it.

- I hope you like the fish tank with holy water. Look, I warned you not to touch her. - Karaberasu declared with her usual sarcastic sarcasm. -
- This is not the Yalmutud stone. You fucking fool, you fool! Where did you hide it? -The succubus asked out of her mind for the pain, as well as the anger of being mocked. - Answer back!


But the Justiciera had realized by then that about two meters above her enemy was a badly damaged power supply cables.

-Did you think we were stupid? - She snapped at the devil with a cynical smile. That will be your last mistake, - She said, twisting the whip around the neck of the succubus, who did not oppose. - Here goes this!
-Do you think you're going to make it better this time? - Iama scolded her, regenerating her hands and using them to grab the whip with one of them while she was saying. - I'm going to use your own whip to strangle you.
-Oh really? - Replied the Lady of the Thunder, smiling, - so take it then!


She threw her weapon up, screwing the wires at the same time that she bombed them with a bolt of energy, this produced a great short circuit that burned the devil. Iama began to burn between howls of pain and her enemy took advantage to finish it with another ray without giving her time to recover. The succubus erupted with a horrible scream. The whip dislodged itself from the wires and the justice recovered it after allowing it to cool.

- It's over, now I'll go home. - Karaberasu told herself getting up too hard because of the wounds while taking her normal identity to get out of the alley while she mused. - Is it possible? She left me in a terrible look. I'll have to put on enough makeup to cover these bruises...


Meanwhile in the seat of the sect, all combat had been witnessed by the Great Sage and the remaining Succubus. He turned to her with a warning tone.

-Have you seen what happens when your kind despise your enemies? - Now you must go for the one Justiciera that is missing, surely she is the one who keeps the stone, and do not fail me! This time you know for sure who has it.
-Yes, Great Sage, - said the devil, who, as the others did on previous occasions, assured him. - I will not make the same mistake as my stupid mates. I'm not as dumb as them and I'll attack using cunning instead of strength. I promise I'll get the sphere and kill those damn humans.


Without another word the devil disappeared. His superior, as soon as he saw her vanish decided to invoke another demon, no longer trusted the succubus at all. But this time the ceremony was carried out with much more paraphernalia and performing a special ritual.

- Come to me, I conjure you, Karnoalk, demon of the lust category of the sixth circle, Baron of Darkness Hazel. Appear before my presence and destroy the enemies of the Master.


A large sulfurous red haze materialized in the room. There were two bright reddish spots which, when the mist dissipated, resulted in two eyes and the figure of Karnoalk, dressed in red armor and with two inverted pentacles engraved on either side of his shoulder pads. He was very tall and sturdy, with ash-brown hair and piercing blood-colored eyes. With them he walked through the room he was in, looked surprised and even annoyed. Finally he noticed his invoker and inquired to the Great Sage, in a guttural and cavernous voice.

- I'm here. How dare you to call me to this filthy world?
-Excuse me if I bother you, powerful Karnoalk, but the situation has become very difficult and we need your help to carry out our mission successfully.- Replied the Sage, with a rather considerate tone for what used to be in him habitual.-
-Are these miserable human beings capable not only of defeating you but of making fun of you? -  The visibly irritated demon asked him. -What a shame!
-Do not underestimate the power of our enemies, Karnoalk, - the Sage advised patiently, - all who did it before you are now destroyed.
-It takes a lot more power than these worms have to destroy me. - I am a demon of the sixth circle. I keep the anteroom to the most powerful. And I own vast territories, - he affirmed with enormous sufficiency. -
- Also the last succubus that has been destroyed believed that it would not be possible for humans to defeat her, but she was wrong. - The Wise warned him.
-A succubus? Bah! He spat with a scowl of contempt - these only serve to enjoy them for a while. But even they would not let themselves be defeated so easily. And less for mere mortals. - Tinted in a more reflective attitude by asking the Sage with greater interest. -Tell me, who are our enemies?
- I'll show you. Starting with the last defeat, impossible according to your subordinates who have suffered it. - The Great Wise replied with irony - observe, - in his ball appeared the images of the last combat between Iama and Karaberasu. –

The demon looked excitedly at the Justiciera, he was take his eyes on her and admitted.

- She has a lot of style, I like her character, that whore has to be mine. I will enjoy it by taming her.
- Do not let your lust take you away from the mission that you must fulfill. Other lust demons have paid very dearly - remembered the Great Sage with patent irritation although taking care to temper it while adding. - You must end all Justicieras yes, but especially you will have to mess with the Golden Warrior. He is the most dangerous of them all.
-And who is that? - Karnoalk asked now without much interest. -


The Sage materialized images of Roy with his hair shining in all gold. They could see fragments of some battles in which the boy had destroyed previous adversaries. But the devil merely smiled with contempt.

-Those demons were nothing but rubbish, no one was worth even licking the ground where I stepped.
- Well, if you are so sure, finish him. - The Sage answered him as if challenging him, ending his provocation with a twinkle in his voice when he added - Or should I summon someone even more powerful?
-Do not bother me, I'll liquidate that pathetic human myself! - Karnoalk exclaimed touched in his pride, but soon returned to his other thought declaring - but first I want to satisfy myself with that human female that you have shown me, I will order that my faithful ones bring her to me. Then there will be plenty of time to kill them all.
- It's okay. Do what you want, - the Sage conceded reluctantly. - But then you'll take care of that warrior.
-Very well, - Karnoalk laughed. - The two things will give me great pleasure...


Meanwhile, in college, Roy and Beruche were studying, (at last). Preparing the end of course exams in advance. On a break he confessed to the girl.

-You know what? I never thought I'd be able to study at this point for the end-of-course exams.
-Well, you'll see how you do not regret it, - she smiled, convinced. - It's the only decent way to pass the course and with good grades.
-Yes, - Roy sighed, his hands behind the back of his head and he leaned back with his chair to declare. - The last course, and if I pass, I'll be teacher Mr. Malden. I had never seriously considered it until now, I might even become a professional player. And what about you? - He wanted to know as he stared at his companion. - What are you going to do when you're done?
-I suppose my sisters and I will return to Japan. Karaberasu and Petz will have to reopen the store and we will look for places as teachers.
-And you have not thought? Well, - he replied, trying to find the most appropriate way to propose it. - I mean, if you do not want to stay here in New York. There are many places for teachers. Many children need education.
-Yes, perhaps, - admitted Bertie, for it was an attractive idea in principle – However, we should end first with the threat of that accursed sect.  -She objected with concern. -
-Do not worry! - He grinned encouragingly, taking her affectionately by the shoulders. - Between the Justicieras and that type that shines in the darkness sure that they leave not a single demon. If we have been able to do away with a few, imagine what they will be able to do. In fact, I think they should join forces. - The boy said, thinking in a row. - If you knew how close you are to the golden warrior.
- Yes, - agreed Beruche smiling to herself. - If Roy knew, - so she replied more optimistically, -they would surely win without any trouble.
-And we? He added, his face to hers. - Bertie, do you think we should?
-What? - The young woman whispered to him inquisitive, approaching in turn. –


Before Roy could respond, Cooan's voice called them, indeed the girl was approaching them and that made that intimate moment disappear.

- Beruche, I have a message for you. Kalie called me on the phone, she wants us to go to the apartment as soon as possible.
-Did she say what for? - asked her sister quickly, moving away from Roy. -


Cooan made a knowing gesture, and Bertie realized that they could not speak in front of the boy.

-I'll tell you on our way there, they're our sisters' things, you know. - Cooan said to the curious look on Roy's face, telling him then. - I'm sorry, I did not want to interrupt, by the way. Could you go get Tom? He must be about to finish his rehab classes.
-Of course, that's no problem, Connie! - He assured him jovially that he imagined that the girls could have had some family mishap. - I'll go get that peasant...


Cooan nodded and her sister asked her to wait for her. She left the library and Bertie asked her partner.

- Roy, before my sister came. Were you going to tell me something? ...
-No, forget it, it was nothing important - he smiled resignedly, that after that moment when both had come so close, he had lost the necessary atmosphere to confess his feelings. - See you later. - He added more jovially.-


And turning, he got up and away. Bertie sensed that he had tried to tell her something that was surely important and sighed with resignation. Nevertheless, she had no choice but to let him run for the moment and joined her sister. On the way to the apartment Cooan told Beruche that Kalie called her from a cabin. She had been fighting a devil who was looking for the stone and presumably Petz could be attacked as well and was restless because she had called her and she did not respond. They must hurry to join her to help her if necessary. Karaberasu herself was already coming to the apartment.

-I must hurry to return. My sister could be in danger. - The Thunder Lady said to herself, who sighed. - I wish Usagi, Minako and the others were here!


She remembered all the times the warriors had helped them in the last few years. Beginning with their conversion into normal humans. In her case and in the one of Petz, that happened when both they were raged by the abandonment of Bertierite and Kermesite. From the high windows of their ship they could watch them spending an afternoon at the Hikawa Shrine. Bertie sweeping leaves and Kermie stroking the silky hair of a little girl. They were standing next to a group of girls.

-I cannot believe my eyes. Those two are the shame of the family! - Petz exclaimed.-
-If we do not do something and fast, no one will ever trust our loyalty ever again. - Calaverite replied to her sister.

At that moment they heard their leader's voice behind them.

-That is. Now your loyalty is also in question.


That outraged Calaverite. Perhaps on some occasions she had been reluctant to do her homework, but it was simply because she did not feel like doing it or because of a certain amount of revenge against Rubeus, who, after being her lover, left her neglected and forgotten. She never do that by the desire to openly disobey or not to be loyal to the cause of her prince. Now she realized that her master had tolerated that because in the end they always fulfilled their obligation. But this was different. She hastened to protest with obvious anger.

-We were not to blame for their treachery!
-Listen to me Rubeus. You know we're not as dumb as these two. I assure you that we will defeat the warriors, we will kill the girl and punish the traitors. - Petz added decisively. -


Her interlocutor observed them with apparent skepticism. Although he immediately asked with interest in addressing the elder of the sisters.

-Do you think you can do it?
-Of course I can! - Petz reaffirmed in a strong way.-
-Very good. - Answered her boss who passed a kind of scepter to the eldest of the sisters.-
-What is this? - She wanted to know as she watched that artifact with a mixture of astonishment and curiosity.
-This staff will increase your power. –explained Rubeus who assert. - Use it to end the warriors and the traitors. Go both. I remind you that it is your last chance. If you fail, you will not be allowed back. Is that clear?
-Yes. - Petz retorted firmly. -


Although Calaverite glanced at her sister with a shaky expression. That promise was very difficult to keep. As soon as Rubeus left, she told Petz. But she accused her of being inept. She was angry and wanted to examine the staff, but her interlocutor refused. They ended up turning away their back to each other with anger. But they had no choice but to cooperate. It was not difficult for them to surprise their younger sisters and capture them in a ball of energy. They took them with the intention of attracting the warriors. But Calaverite was skeptical. So she told Petz, as both their renegade sisters remained unconscious, floating within that sphere of energy. It was already dark on the great suspension bridge in which they had prepared their trap, when Calaverite commented.

-Listen to me Petzite. I do not think the warriors will bother coming to save this garbage. Don’t you think? The best thing is that we end them all at once.
-Do not rush, wait a little longer. –Answered her sister looking no worried at all.-


And it was that her sister did not seem to be in a hurry, she caressed that staff with absent expression and that caught the attention of Calaverite who commented.

-That scepter seems to have a lot of power, even giving me the impression that your skin has become softer. Will you let me having it?
-No way! - Exclaimed her interlocutor giving her a discharge. -
-Do not be so selfish, Petzite! - She reproached her by hugging herself, still recovering from that cramp. -
-Now that Kermesite and Bertierite have betrayed me, I cannot trust you neither. - Her sister answered her coldly. -


The truth is that Petzite seemed to be very rare. In spite of her bad mood she did not usually behave that way, so dry and abrupt. Even for her it was too much. But Calaverite could not keep thinking about it. She watched as their two hostages had awakened.

-Apparently those two fools have already recovered. - Petz commented with a malevolent smile. -
-But Petzite. - Why are you doing this? - Kermesite asked her in a tone between worried and sad, moreover dwarfed by being inside that bubble.-
- Enough is enough, do you want to interpose in our promotion once more? - Calaverite reproached them.-
-No, we tell you this for your own good. - Bertierite declared with the same tone and expression as her younger sister. -
- In this fight there is only one winner and it is clear that you will never be. - Petz reproached them with anger.-
-Please! You have to stop fighting the warriors. - Kermesite asked. -
-Oh, come on! But what happened to you? - Calaverite wanted to know with a mixture of irritation and disbelief.-
-We have realized that the Black Moon is tremendously selfish. - Kermesite replied. -
-Black Moon clan is composed of a terrible family that only thinks about their well-being. - Added Bertierite, with pleading tone. - Trust us.
-Petzite, please! - Kermesite asked in despair.
- Enough of nonsense! - Angrily retorted the elder sister to sentence as he aimed with her scepter - You will die.


At that moment the voice of Sailor Moon stopped her. Calaverite saw with amazement that the Sailors had come to save the two prisoners. What's more, they were asked to give them back to their dear friends. However, her sister seemed to have been transformed, she was much more powerful and without help fought a short battle against all her enemies, defeating them. Then Calaverite asked almost without meditating.

-We'd better eliminate the traitors.
-You're right. - Petz agreed, staring at them in a malevolent way when he screamed. - Lightning strikes them all!


To Calaverite's surprise and horror she herself was also the target of that attack. She shuddered at the discharge and, astonished, could only ask.

-But, why do you do this to me?
-The time has come for you to suffer my dear sister, I am only going ahead of your dark intentions. - Petz retorted impatiently with a vicious tone. -


Her interlocutor was watching her with more perplexity than fear. But what was she saying? She had not thought of that at all. Although she blanched when her sister sentenced her, invoking again the power of that terrible weapon.

-You must die, too. So you do not betray me. Destroyer ray!


Another tremendous shock knocked the air down. Calaverite barely slowed her fall, though the bubble gripping their sisters broke. Kermesite and Bertierite plummeted to the ground and she was unable to stop them. Fortunately, two of the warriors were able to take them in their arms and prevent them from hitting the ground. Calaverite landed prostrate on the ground and still wondering with horror and disbelief, but above all, with great sadness.

-Petzite, why did you do this?


Although to her surprise it was Sailor Moon herself who knelt beside her, and putting a hand on her shoulder, she asked with kindness.

-Are you alright...


That bewildered her. How was it possible? Her mortal enemy interested in her condition. Maybe it was a trick, but for what purpose? She could not help asking with complete disbelief.

-What is your propose? - We were enemies until just a moment ago.
-It's natural to be interested in someone who is hurt. - Said Sailor Moon then.-
-Calaverite, that's love. We did not have that on the Black Moon. - Said then Kermesite, who was leaning on the shoulders of Sailor Mars,
-There only taught us, that we should hate the sailors. - Added Bertierite, who in turn was held by Sailor Jupiter.-


And then she understood. Those sterile struggles for power, control. About what? For what? She could feel in the tone and expression of her sisters that both were happy and felt loved and supported. Those warriors were not their enemies. Now it was plain to see. It could not be that they were the cause of the evils of their world of origin. It was clear that they had been deceived. All their life was full of lies...

-Then we've always been wrong. - She could say between tears.-


She remembered this with some nostalgia. Then they had to work hard to defeat Petz and get her out of that damned crook. So she told the warriors. Her sister was not so cruel. She was possessed. As she was herself. Only on an even larger scale. She finally saved her older sister from being engulfed by that hole that triggered that weapon. When the evil Rubeus appeared and showed his true colors. Poor Petzite was so repentant that at first she wanted to sacrifice herself for the rest. She still remembered the stunned, confused expression on her face when, about to be absorbed by the sort of discontinuity they faced, she held her with her whip.

-You? - Cried Petz. -
-I will not let you be the only heroine in this story, - Calaverite replied, relinquishing her sense of humor and her typical sarcasm as she tried to stand in front of that absorbing force.-


Of course, it would have been worth it just to see the face of her sister when she rescued her, helped later by Kermie and Bertie. Fortunately, all came out well and they learned a valuable lesson. The power of love and friendship. And the warriors, whom she later met in her civilian identities, were great girls with whom they could always count. On one occasion, shortly after becoming humans, she had a chat with Minako and Artemis. In fact these helped her solve a serious problem for her and the rest of her sisters. Gathered in the house of Sailor Venus, they talked about that particular matter.

-You will see Mina-chan, - Kalie told her friend. It is very beautiful to be human, to enjoy the affection of your own and to live without hatred or fear. But we have a complication.
-You'll tell us, if we can help you with anyway. - Her blond interlocutor replied, giving her a curious, worried look.
-We want to open a small cosmetics shop. - You know, it was our cover when we worked for the Black Moon and in addition, that's what we do best. But there is a serious problem. We do not have any legal documents. To do these procedures we should have at least birth certificates, be registered. Things like that…
-I see, - Minako muttered, now glancing at Artemis to agree with her friend. - Yes, that's a problem. I don’t know. I would have to talk to the others. Let's see if we can do something.
-Well, - said the cat now, with a less uneasy tone than the two women, he declared. - Both Luna and I have access to the computers at our headquarters. From there I think it would be feasible to be able to create identities for you and introduce them into the system.
-Could you really do such a thing? - Karaberasu was surprised. -
- Give us a few days and we'll see what can be done. - Affirmed Artemis.-
- You're a charm. Thank you very much! - Kalie smiled taking the cat with both hands and giving a sense kiss in his crescent.-


The cat in question reddened his cheeks at the laughter of both girls. And of course he kept his word. None of the sisters knew how it could have been possible, but after giving them names and the surname Malinde (Bertie's idea that all subscribed), the cats took care of providing them with the necessary. Even with driving licenses! Mamoru himself gave them some classes to be experts at the wheel. Or at least to be able to drive a vehicle without problems. Although they did not have a car, they did not worry them too much, but they never knew. Now, remembering that, Kalie smiled, thinking of returning as quickly as possible to the flat to join Petz.

-We will not disappoint you, girls. - We have much to thank you for this new opportunity to live life. Now it's our turn to help you to fight evil.


Roy on his part went to look for his friend. When he picked it up they talked about Tom's progress and the subject was turning to the girls. In fact they both chatted about them for a long time. Actually, Roy was a little uneasy, he was thinking that lately the girls had too many secrets between them, despite appealing to their familiar status. And that was precisely what worried him the most.

-Did not you notice them a bit odd in the last few weeks, Tom? - He asked his friend in a whisper. -
-I do not find anything special in them - he replied, just shrugging his shoulders and wanting to know. – Why do you say?
-It's a feeling, - Roy explained confidently to his partner. They both looked at each other strangely, as if they wanted to hide something. This is not the first time they run off for no apparent reason.
- You're in love with Bertie, which is plain to see! That's why you're worried about everything, -Tom said, dislodging his friend completely. -
- No, I assure you it has nothing to do with it. - Defended his companion. -
-Do not try to deny it, my friend. You are in love with her, so you fear for Bertie and her sisters. But they'll be fine, sure. - He encouraged his partner too confidently to be sincere. -
-Yes it's true - Roy acknowledged despite all. - I love Beruche, just you love, Cooan. But Tom, my friend, this is different, it has nothing to do with it. - He insisted. - I think we should go to their sister’s apartment and talk to them and see if something is hidden from us.
-Do not be a ridiculous man, they must have domestic problems, sisters' things, - his interlocutor hastened to reply, detracting from the importance of adding even a shameful tone. - What would happen if we would show ourselves there and they were discussing about personal things?
-I'm not sure, but I feel they may be involved in some serious business. - They hide something important to me and that worries me. - Roy confessed, adding more seriously. - Tom, you do not know if you're worried about that, but I'm afraid they'll get into something dangerous.
-I do not know, - said his friend, beginning to wonder if he was right to remain silent. - I would not forgive myself if something happened to Bertie, Connie or any of her sisters. Even though they have...

And he cursed his carelessness, he had talked too much. He wish his partner had not noticed it, but he did. Roy noticed his friend was nervous, as if he were saying something he did not know.

-You're hiding something from me, Tom, - he said, scrutinizing him with inquisitive eyes, even as he looked away. - There's something you have not told me. What is it?
- No, no ... I assure you not, Roy - stammered his interlocutor who was still looking away not to face his eyes. -
-Now it is you who cannot deceive me, - said his companion staring at him. - We are friends. Come on, please, I'm the Golden Warrior. If they are in any troublesome situation I can help them. Who better than me? You cannot allow them to expose themselves to unnecessary dangers. Whatever you may know about them, if it involves anything concerning your safety. You must tell me so I can protect them.


His friend breathed stiffly, struggling with himself. He had made a promise, but his fellow man was right. The girls' lives were above that, so he sighed and took the floor.

-Connie is one of the Justicieras. -  Tom confessed. - The Lady of the Fire.
-What? - Exclaimed his interlocutor, opening wide eyes. - Those that are reported in the newspapers and that also fight against the demons. The ones we saw at the concert!
-That's right, - his companion confirmed. -
- Then, that means what ... - The boy mused that he deduced the obvious, his mind had no problem to do it. -


            Now she understood the curious coincidences between the absences of the girls and the apparitions of the Justicieras. Without going further in the concert, when they went to the service then, they appeared the fighters.

-Then if Connie is one of them - she repeated, almost weighing every word. ...So the other sisters are too, Bertie! - He exclaimed, notwithstanding everything, unable to believe it. -


And he gave his friend a look of reproach. Why the hell would he have hidden it from him?

-I could not tell you, Connie asked me.  - Tom tried to justify himself by reading those thoughts in the eyes of his companion. - But I could not shut it up. Besides, I knew it very recently, when that devil attacked us.
- You should have told me before - Roy reproached him despite the apology. But then he added conciliator. - I understand that you were in a dilemma, luckily nothing has happened yet.
-Nor have I told them that you were the Golden Warrior, and surely they would like to know, Roy. Understand me, the same promise I made you, I made it to her. - His companion assured him.-
- You're right. And you had to break it because I insisted. I'm sorry, thank you for trusting me, my friend. - Roy apologized now, cheering on his companion. - Do not worry, I do not know anything about them. I will follow them discreetly and make sure they do not suffer any harm. I ask as a personal favor not to tell them anything about me yet.


Tom nodded and Roy waved goodbye, hurrying out to the girls' apartment. Meanwhile, the succubus had reached the flat of these, with a master key that she materialized, she opened the door and quietly slipped inside, into Petz's room.


              
                         previous                                                  next

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Por favor, si sois tan amables y no os es molestia, comentar vuestras impresiones sobre lo que habéis leído. Me vendría muy bien para mejorar y conocer vuestras opiniones sobre mis historias. Muchas gracias. ;)