lunes, 10 de julio de 2017

GWA13E

Chapter 13.Excursion to the Mountain.


Luckily, Beruche helped Roy in his studies, so he could pass the test without major problems. After that came teamwork. He as always was focused more on his basketball practice. His partner had already finished her part of the work and waited patiently for the boy to do his own, but this one was delayed and time was thrown on them. Nervous and angry she gave a wake-up call. Roy promised to go with her to the library to finish the job but Bertie waited for him for more than half an hour without him appearing. At last she went out to look for him and approached one of his classmates.

-Excuse me, Peter, - Beruche asked urgently. - Have you seen Roy? I had an appointment with him in the library a while ago and he has not arrived yet.
-Roy? - The boy replied. - I have not seen him, he must be training. Why do not you look on the court?
-Thank you, - she said, and dashed off. -
           

            When she arrived to the court she saw that the silly, indeed, was training with the rest of his teammates. They made lay outs to baskets, counterattacks and some other party. Beruche, quite angry, approached the coach, a chubby and mature guy and asked in the most kind and gentle way she could despite her obvious anxiety.

- Excuse me sir. Could you tell Roy to come for a moment? I have to talk with him.
-I do not want any distractions to arrange dates, -The coach warned her, because he already knew the boy of other years. - He's busy right now. Cannot you come back later? - He suggested with some reluctance. -
-That's not the point, it's just that we have an important class work to finish. - Bertie insisted. -
- In that case you can see him right now. - He answered now with an expression that was much more attentive to her words.-
-Thank you. - The young woman could say. - I'm sorry to interrupt you.
-Don't worry, the first thing is academic activities.- Sentenced his interlocutor, adding .- And I have told that lazy that, if there is any left for him to do, he will not play ...


So the coach soon caught the boys' attention by a whistle, raising his voice to address Roy.

-Damn it Malden, come here!

As he approached the technician said goodbye to Beruche and he went with the rest of the team members to continue the training.

-Hello Bertie! - the boy smiled when he arrived beside her panting but happy to see her. - What brings you here? You never go through my trainings.

Although he was not so happy about her response ... arms in jars and with visible indignation she said.

-What do you mean, what brings me here? - Have you forgotten that we had an appointment in the library to finish the job? Well, the part of yours that's the only work which left to do! Bertie reprimanded him.-


          Hearing that, Roy put a hand to his head with a disconcerted gesture.

- Sorry, I had completely forgotten, - apologized conciliatory, adding with care. - When we finish training, we will do it and that's it.
-Well, how much do you have left to do? - She asked more calmly, assuming it would be a small thing.-
"Well, the truth is I have not even started yet," Roy acknowledged with a stupid smile as an apology, "with this training ... but do not worry, there's still time.
"What?" Shouted Beruche, who was getting hysterical. "The work must be turned over and exposed in two days!" And you have not even begun to do it yet! But what are you thinking about?
"Two days?" "I thought there was a week to go. Excuse me, "the boy replied, still not looking too worried. - I had completely forgotten, what a head of mine!
"You are a stupid careless!" Maybe you do not give a damn whether to approve or not, but I play a lot and I have to get good results for my scholarship and I will not let that because I have touched an idiot as a partner my career will spoil! - She shouted with tears in her eyes completely losing her nerves. -
"Okay, okay," Roy whispered, trying to calm her down as best he could. "Calm down, I'll fix it ...


The truth is he was really stunned, nervous and embarrassed by her reaction. Even more with the show they were giving. Even his teammates and coach had stopped their activities and stared at the scene.

 -Don't get like this, we fix it right now, but I'm half-trained ... -It was the only thing that occurred to him.- As soon as I finish ...
"You're just worried about your stupid training!" What do you care if others have a hard time or if I ruin my career because of you! - She sobbed that he dedicated another of those good things in Japanese that only said when he really annoyed her. - Anata wa musekinin des!


 He turned and ran, from far away he could hear her crying. Roy was paralyzed on the spot, until his coach bellowed.

"Damn, go right now to finish that job or I'll put that package in your ass that you're going to be months without being able to sit down!" And I assure you that you will sit down. On the bench for the whole season!
"So I can go?" The boy asked in a rather stupid way if he wanted to make sure ...
-Long! - shouted the míster, and without losing a second he ran after Beruche, the rest of his comrades were looking stunned and his coach took with them. - What, you have nothing to do? You have not lost anything there, so come on! To train lazy people!

Their screams thundered all over the pavilion and the rest of the team returned to their task, but without ceasing to comment on what happened.


            For his part Roy ran fast, managed to reach his partner in the hall, dodging anyone who crossed. He finally managed to overtake her and stopped her gently by placing her hands on her shoulders, crying without looking at him.

- Bertie, please, I'm sorry. I'm sorry! ... do not take it that way. I promise that right now we'll stick with it and we will not leave it until it's finished. It does not matter if I do not sleep, if I do not like it or if I do not train, I promise.
"Of course, you always say the same thing," she stammered between her tantrums and wiping the tears from her once blue eyes, already red from crying. Still reproaching him with visible discomfort. - You seem to enjoy making me look ridiculous.
"No, no," he replied, really ashamed, his voice as soft as he could. - How can you say that cubit? You know I can not watch you cry, silly. Listen, I know I'm an idiot or whatever you call me in Japanese every time you get angry, but this time I will not fail you! . You have helped me a lot and I will not let you hang now. Really! You have my word. Just let me shower and change and in fifteen minutes I'm in the library. I never break a promise.
There was an embarrassing silence until the girl looked at him ...

"Then I'll wait for you there, fifteen minutes," she retorted, wiping her long make-up with a handkerchief, "and do not be late!"


He nodded and left hurriedly. No one noticed that Melanie had witnessed the whole scene. His training day had ended just a moment ago and he returned to save the sound equipment. She could only look stunned and later angry, from the bottom of the hall. It was clear that this girl made Roy what she wanted.

"Damn the Japanese devil!" She said with real disgust, and then went on to think about how she might annoy her.


When the boy arrived in the locker room he showered in a hurry and changed as he endured the comments of his teammates who had finished training.

"That girl is quite a character, boy! I've never seen anyone treat you that way." Jack moaned, Roy's companion friend and friend -...
"Have you brushed it already?" - Roger, the other friend of his inner circle of the team, sneered. -
"Oh, shut up!" , Do not say more bullshit, "replied the questioner without being able to hide the feeling of annoyance. -
"Hey guys, I think Roy," conqueror "Malden, has fallen in love ... Michael was seconded by the others. - If it turns red and everything!
 - Do not say so much nonsense now, reserve them for when you are drunk. I'm not in love with anyone. What happens is that it helps me a lot to study and I owe him a few favors. That's all - justified the alluded to get out of the way, trying to maintain a jovial tone. -
- Well, pay them all, and the girl is not bad at all! You know, reserved stuff. Kevin suggested, laughing. -
- Yes, I'm sure he has to move. Bum Bum! - Ossy laughed making flirtatious gestures with his waist to cheer his partner, or so he believed. - Come on Roy! , It would not be you if you did not vent it. If in the background this aunt is desiring it. I bet you already have a plan.
"I'm in a hurry," he said dryly, to elude the subject, and then hurried to the library to the astonishment of his teammates. -
"Is this our Roy or have they changed us?" Commented the astonished Jack.
"You know, boy. Love makes things very strange to people.- If you laugh Michael.-
           

            And they all laughed heartily. Meanwhile, in the seat of the sect, Valnak was preparing to leave. The Great Wise asked suspiciously.

- We can not go on like this. Are you going to send another demon? You've already seen that that's useless.
- Not this time, the time has come for me to intervene personally. - He challenged this without worrying -
"So you have a plan?"
"Yes sir, I'm going to find the target right now," Valnak replied, disappearing into the haze. -


           Unaware of what had happened, Cooan and Tom had also finished training in their respective sports, as they left the pavilion they coincided down the aisles. He greeted the enchanted girl with that encounter and they both chatted for a while.

"Hello Connie!" You have not seen Roy here, right?

- No, not even my sister. I'm a little worried, she left very angry this morning in our room. I was going to get you, Roy and she had to finish a job for two days. And he has not warned her yet. I hope you have your part ready.
"If there's anyone who can get Roy to work, that's Bertie," Tom said with a smile and suggested, "Well. What do you think if we look for them together?
Yes. "Your caller nodded." That's a good idea. "


            They both went in search of Melanie. The cheerleader greeted Cooan coldly on her way, but she herself was pursued. One hand rested on his shoulder and the girl gave a start turning scared ...

- I was looking for you. Roberts said worriedly. -
"You scared the shit out of me!" - She complained with a clear expression of discomfort. -
- I'm sorry, I just wanted to talk to you.
- I'm busy. "Replied Melanie with disdain. -
-Listen to me! - He insisted, annoyed and hurt by that attitude. - I can not stand how you humiliate yourself with that jerk. Look at you! , He is already interested in that girl. Why do not you let him be?
"You'd do well to get into your affairs!" She snapped at him, walking away. -


            Roberts stood there, motionless in the hall. He felt very angry, so much so that he chipped a wall with a single punch. Spitting with frustration.

"Damn you, Malden!" Why the hell did she have to look at you? But make one more bump in front of me and I'll break your head. You do not know how much I want you!


            And he walked away muttering his desire for revenge. Valnak nodded to all of it amused, was behind a corner dressed like a normal human and smiled.

"You'd better wake him up soon, or I will not have anyone to wake up to." And to think that the fool thinks that the greatest threat to his life is my demons! - She said with a sneer. "Oh, how much nonsense is done for love! LOL…


Otherwise Roy and Beruche spent several hours in the library and stayed for the next day. With luck they would finish in time. But Valnak had strolled there, stalking his prey in the hallways of the university. Disguised as a student more he waited and saw the two boys arrive. He crossed them and pretended to stumble with him. He used to discreetly expose a ray of reddish energy emanating from a pentacle-shaped amulet, then apologized.

- Excuse me, I've stumbled, I'm distracted, I'm looking for the concierge.
- Sure, go to the end of the hall, to the right. - said the interlocutor helpfully. - It just happened, my friend.
- Thank you, I am very confused. - His interlocutor stated that, once far away, he smiled maliciously. -


            Roy felt a strange sensation running through him. Besides, this guy seemed weird to remind someone, but that happened in an instant and did not give more importance.

"It's on," Valnak thought with satisfaction. "Now you just have to wait and you're under my control. I do not do anything here anymore - and after making sure he was alone he disappeared around a corner. –
Without realizing that Beruche saw Tom in the distance and called him, the four gathered and sat on a bench. They chatted for a while and then headed to the cafeteria for drinks. Roy proposed a plan for the next few days.

-What do you think if this Friday afternoon we go to the mountains? A friend would leave me his cabin for the whole weekend. It is quite large and is in a very nice place. Surely you will love it! Also, remember we had agreed when we got back from the beach.
"Yeah, yeah, that sounds like a good idea to me!" Cooan replied enthusiastically. "I'd love to, and you?" He asked Beruche, wishing his sister would agree to it. -
- First I want the work is finished and I will not accept as we do not get more than a seven, - she answered inflexibly. -
- Voucher. We will get it. - Roy assured him convinced of it to the surprise of the others. -
-If I do not see it, I do not believe it! - Tom mocked. - You wanting to get good grades!
- No, I want to go to the mountain on the weekend and I also do it for you botarate, the least you could say is, cheer up! - His friend rebuked him by giving him a capon. -
- Yes, okay. - He agreed the alluded amusement by that reaction.


The same thing happened to Cooan and even Beruche herself, who, however, muttered to her sister more seriously taking advantage of the fact that the boys were now talking about other things.

- I do not know if it will be a good idea. Do not you think it's going too far? The four in the same cabin ...
"Do not be silly, woman," she whispered, still staring at Roy. - We're not going to get anything, the two of them are good guys. I assure you they will not do anything we do not want. Hey, hey.


            Her interlocutor looked at her in disbelief and began to mumble in a censorious tone.

"I think you've been spending too much time with Melanie's cheerleading team.
"Do not be silly Bertie," his sister replied, taking advantage of the fact that the two boys were still giving each other capons and laughing at each other's mutual jokes. "I trust Tom and Roy, and you should do the same at this point.
- I know, it's not that he does not trust me, but what will the others say? ... - his companion also replied in a whisper. -
"Oh, do not worry about that, woman! He was encouraged by Cooan who was eager to convince his sister as he was. - Nobody has to know. And there are four of us! , Would be different if it were only a couple.
- Okay, I'll take it after we expose the work. If Roy fulfills what he has promised, "Beruche conceded, adding loudly to get his attention. - You know, huh? More than a seven.
"Of course," Roy said. - You have my word, you know it. I always keep my promises. We will present a good job.
"Then everyone agrees," riveted Tom very excitedly. "This Friday afternoon we're going!" The others nodded, not hiding their desire for it to be. -


            Later they said goodbye, so the two days went by without any strange occurrence. In fact Roy complied with his word, he and Beruche presented the work. They achieved a 7.5, certainly more than she expected, which made her mood much better. At last the day arrived and as it was decided, they went to the mountains. They rented a car and walked a path that made them rather long because the weather was stormy and they had to go slowly. During the trip the boys took care of music. Some eighty songs they sang with a very good voice. Sometimes one, sometimes another and even a duet.

"Listen to this Kansas suit. Come on, you and me ... "Roy proposed at the beginning of that song, with which he seemed to want to give a message to one of his companions.
Baby, I do not understand
Because we can not take ourselves
From the hand
This may be the last time.
I'm afraid, unless I clarify everything.
I need you so much

Take these broken wings
And learn to fly again
And learn to live free
And when we hear the voices sing
The book of love will open
And let us in

Baby, I think tonight
We can take what is wrong
And fix it

I need you so much
Baby, it's all I know
You're half the meat
And blood that completes me
I need you so much.

(Broken Wings Mister Mister, credit to author)


The girls listened and smiled funny. In fact the combination of voices of her two friends singing was really beautiful. With that tune even time seemed to pause for a moment, uniting them all together. Thus, the journey passed almost without realizing it. And that the route itself was rather tortuous and had a hard time locating the site. However upon arrival everyone agreed that it had been worth it. The place was beautiful, with pines on a hill and a rustic looking hut. Entering it still gave them a better impression. Of course I was much better inside. It had a fireplace, leather carpets and solid solid wood furniture. The boys entered the luggage and then left outside. The sky had cleared but it was rather cold and they had to put on their coats, the snow covered the place. Roy looked up at the sky and breathed deeply, felt a strange peace, there, surrounded by that white landscape. It was a difficult feeling to explain. And it calmed him of those headaches that had been suffering in the last days. It would be because of the tension of doing that job well. The truth is that he did not want to fail Bertie. The poor woman did not deserve it. That's what I thought when, suddenly, there was an impact of something cold on the back of my neck. It could not be more than a snowball. He turned as he took it off and listened to the laughter of the two girls armed with balls. His friend also pointed him with two others in his hands.

"Girls for him!" Tom harangued and began the bombing. -
"With what, huh?" Now you will see! - replied the attacker who dodged as he could until, when his opportunity arrived, he countered by tying a good bolazo to Tom and imprisoning Cooan -
"Release me Roy!" -. She screamed in laughter as her friend picked her up and grabbed her by the ankles, turning her face down. - I'm going to get dizzy! - She was joking. -
"If you want, I'll let you go," he said with visible expression of joy. -
"No, but not like that!" - she answered without being able to stop laughing and shouting. -


            Then Bertie hit him with another ball in his neck. The boy lifted Cooan and took her in his arms, passing it to Tom. He picked her up hard in the air, stunned, until she was able to stand up. Beruche had another ball ready and Roy dodged it when the girl threw it at him. She and Cooan lunged for him and the three fell to the ground in the snow. The girls got on top of each other, but his friend grabbed each of them with one arm. It had a lot of strength for them that could not get loose.
"Tell us you're going to crush us!" Beruche asked, laughing. -
"You did not want war!" Roy laughed. - Then take! And you Tom, traitor, I will take revenge on you in due course. How could you get on your side?
"And what did you want me to do?" He smiled, shrugging his shoulders, riveting with care. - I could not resist the pleas of such beautiful girls.
-Okay, I accept it as attenuating your interlocutor.-


           The two young girls in question glanced at each other in conspiracy and took advantage of Roy's distraction to put a handful of snow in his mouth each, while he spat it loosened their pressure and they escaped. He got up and ran after them. Cooan hid behind Tom trying to keep her from hanging upside down again, and her sister fled down the hill. Roy chose to chase after her.

- Now you will see what it means to put a snowball in your mouth! He shouted as he tried to reach her. -
"You'll have to catch me sooner, hey, hey, hey," laughed Bertie in amusement. -


            Roy reached out with a tack at her waist, though carefully so as not to hurt her. The two rolled down a gentle slope full of snow and fell at last with the boy on top of her. Beruche shrieked, laughed and struggled, but his captor was held tight by his wrists.

"Say you give up," he said, "I'm much stronger than you, little one.
"Do not underestimate me, I'm more elusive than I look," she replied with a mocking smile. -
"Well, you're not going to escape me so easily," he said, approaching Beruche, and they both stared at each other like they had been in the pit. "Why is this so familiar?" He whispered, changing his jocular tone to a very soft and thoughtful one. -


            She said nothing, just extinguished her smile and stared at him with a calm, deep look. Roy felt the uncontrollable urge to kiss her, watching her with that expression devoid of his defensive armor. That was the real Bertie, a shy but kind girl with beautiful, penetrating blue eyes and that long hair of color between albino and platinum scattered on the snow. Still keeping his gaze he could barely mumble.

- You are so Beautiful! Like a snow princess.


Not even Roy knew for sure why he had said that. The girl did not seem to have heard him well even though he was still trapped in that sort of spell. In his mind that image seemed to repeat itself, but he could not remember where or when. His lips moved close to hers, but at the last moment a pain of pain ran through his head. He released Beruche and fell to one side. Covering the head with both hands.

"What's the matter, Roy?" She asked, looking worried now as she sat up. - You're good?
- My head hurts a little. - Answered although it had lasted only a couple of seconds, it had been a kind of flash but it was already fine. - A couple of days ago that bothers me. Do not worry. It's just that I've studied a lot lately.
- Poor. She smiled mocking herself with feigned pity. "I forgot you're not used to it.


            His companion recovered immediately and caught Beruche again, lifted her in his arms and declared amused.
"You trusted cubito!" I have you now! Will you give up already or will I make you a ball and cover you with snow like a doll?
"You will not dare," she challenged, laughing. -
"You want to bet?" Roy said with a roguish gesture.
"If you do Sailor Moon will punish you!" "Said the girl, almost without thinking, almost flushed after listening to herself. -
"Sailor Moon?" He said to himself with a half smile. - What is that?
- A well-known heroine in Japan. Fight for love and justice. She said, looking at him with a smile. Feeling like a baby -
"For the sake of love?" Mocked his interlocutor. - What do you do, kiss your enemies to kill them? Hears! If it is good I go there and become a villain.
- I would like to see you there! - Bertie River imagining what Roy's scene might be like, meeting Usagi. "She and her warrior companions would not let you bathe in snow."
"Oh, is there more than one?" He replied, amused and astonished. -
Yes. And if you do not behave well they will punish you. - She promised him sweetly, remembering aloud those words that, in other very different circumstances, she had heard so many times - Tsuki ni kawatte oshioki yo!
 "What?" The boy could say with a bewildered expression. -
- In the name of Luna, I will punish you. That's what Sailor Moon would tell you before giving you your due and saving me. - Rio translating it fun. -
"Well, I do not think he's coming from Japan to save you, so he answers the question," he insisted with obvious good humor. - You give up?
"Okay, I give up," Beruche admitted, now he was shivering with cold.
"You freeze!" - Roy realized that he said more seriously - we'd better go back to the house. Tom and Cooan must be wondering what we do. And here I get the impression that it will snow again.
"If it's true," Bertie nodded, grateful for the suggestion, and added in a thoughtful tone. "You know, it's funny, I used to love ice and snow and now it's so cold.
"It will be because your little heart is not so cold now!" - the boy laughs affirming with feigned prophetic theatricality. - The cube seems to be melting!


            Beruche gave him a capon, but he thought funny about how right Roy was without knowing it. The two slowly walked back, chatting about more inconsequential things.

"At least you were able to keep your word," I said.
"Yes, I've told you so many times. For a Malden a promise is sacred. My father showed me. "He sighed now with a more subdued mood.


Bertie looked at him sensing his sadness as he remembered his departed parents and smiled encouragingly. That made the boy respond in the same way, seeing that expression of her quickly felt the joy returned.

-Good. We have arrived.- He could say, pointing to the door.- Let's go before we freeze ...


Tom and Cooan meanwhile had entered the cabin, on fire and were drying up. They had hurried in, with the ball war the snow had been tucked into their clothes. Gently the boy gave her the stay of the fireplace to be changed and he did in another room. When she warned him, he left and they both chatted about the place.

"What a beautiful place!" - said the girl. - It reminds me of a friend's house back in Japan.
"It must be a very beautiful place," Tom said, watching the first flakes fall out of the window. "I'd like to see him sometime."
"No," she said happily. "When the course is over, Roy and you could come with us, so we'll introduce you to our sisters and friends!"
"That would be all right," he agreed, though he felt sorry for her always naming her friend ahead of her. But now they were both alone and had to take advantage of the conversation so he asked, more than anything to continue talking. - And how is that site?
- It's a sanctuary. - She answered him remembering the snow that accumulated in the winter near the stairs of access and by the garden of the house of Rei. - I always went there often, my friend is a priestess and has the gift of clairvoyance. He has taught me some things.
"Do not tell me you know how to read the letters?" He asked with a gesture of disbelief and amusement.
- Not that, fool! Cooan smiled. - But without going further, I learned that technique against the evil spirits.
- Yes, I've always been interested in those things. I have a friend who is expert in the matter, maybe it would be a good idea to go and see him someday. "He remarked, considering that possibility more seriously." Do not you think?


            His compatriot nodded. Of course they could use extra help. If those demons were still attacking them, but lately they were very quiet again. So much the better, though one could never trust it anyway. He was about to say something when Tom saw Beruche and Roy arrive, commenting in relief.

- Those two are back!


             His friends entered the hut, both shivered, took off their coats and approached the fire. Cooan looked at them quizzically, berating them half jokingly.

"It's about time you got back!" , You were beginning to worry us, where have you been?
"It has not been that long either, Cooan. - Berouch replied with a conciliatory gesture. - Do not be angry.
- Connie was only worried, here are many ravines and holes that may be covered by snow. Tom defended her.
"Yes, that would be the last, another hole, no!" - If Roy laughs.
"That's why you have to be very careful," Cooan repeated in somewhat reproachful tones. "We were quite scared the last time.


 Tom, who could not stop thinking that her suspicion was due to Roy and not to his sister, quickly changed the subject.

- Well, let's see what's out there to eat. I am very hungry.
"Wait, I'm going with you," his friend told him. "I've had my appetite awakened too.


The young man let Beruche change by the fire, he did like Tom, use the adjoining room. Then the boys went in for some supplies they brought and roasted them in the fireplace. The truth is that they did not cook anything bad. They even made some hot coffee to tone themselves. Everyone ate with a good appetite. And something later, quickly forgotten the subject of delay, they were in a great mood. Roy hooked up the CD player he was bringing and he put music that was (in his opinion) "the best bands of the eighties". Forcing even Cooan to dance with him.

"Come on Connie, do not be boring!" I said, despite the color of her gesture. - With how well you dance on the court.
"Yes, she even knows how to dance outside of her," Beruche said, surprising the boys and making her sister even more red. -
- It is true! - Tom said he seemed very happy with that revelation, especially when adding - I also did some ballroom dancing with her and we do not give anything bad. Maybe one day we could practice it seriously and aim for an extracurricular activity like a contest.
"Well, we're going to see how well he dances here!" Roy said, clutching her theatrically at his shoulders, pretending to dance a kind of tango. - To see that super cheerleader who does not stop dancing at all hours!
- But that's another thing. Here I feel silly! She could scream this between amused and embarrassed, barely hiding her blush. -


Although it did not help him and had to be carried away by Roy who sang some of the tunes. And of course he did not do it wrong. Even better than in the car. Tom joined him and composed a good duet.

       "I had no idea you sang so well." - said Cooan visibly impressed -
       - We participate in the annual contest of the Golden. Roy told her. -
       -Yes, this year we sure win in the set mode. - Tom said. -
       "And you'll give me the rematch last year." - commented his friend -


He agreed with a smile. At that moment Bertie seemed to go ask something but Roy anticipated. He gave Tom the turn to dance with Cooan and in the meantime he headed for the other girl.

"Now you cubit!" - He proposed taking her by a hand and lifting her from the chair where she was sitting -
"I'm not crazy!" - Refuted Beruche.-


But it was not worth anything, his partner was already held by the shoulders and grabbing one of his hands raised the arm of the girl making her turn. Then move to the rhythm of "react".

Giant steps are the ones that give
Walking on the moon
I hope my legs do not break
Walking on the moon

We can walk forever
Walking on the moon
We can be together
Walking on the moon
Walking on, walking on the moon


Walking back from your house
Walking on the moon
Walking back from your house
Walking on the moon
Feet hardly touch the ground
Walking on the moon
My feet barely make noise
Walking on, walking on the moon

Some might say
I'm losing my days
No way
And if that is the price I pay

Some people say:
Tomorrow will be another day
If you stay
I can also play


Giant steps are the ones that give
Walking on the moon
I hope my legs do not break
Walking on the moon

We can walk forever
Walking on the moon
We can be together
Walking on the moon
Walking on, walking on the moon

Some may say
I'm losing my days
No way
And if that is the price I pay

Some people say:
Tomorrow will be another day
If you stay
I can also play

Keep it up, keep it up

(Police Walking to the Moon, credit to the author)


"Walking on the Moon!" - La, lará, lará ... - He sang with added jocosity. - Hey, now that I think about it, it looks like what you said about that Sailor Moon!
"What?" Tom asked, now dancing very fluently with a more lively Cooan.
- A Japanese heroine, who fights for love, imagine, my type! - His friend clarified in a tone of joking. -


            The girls crossed eyes and laughed, trying to imagine Usagi and Roy together. What a clown! And they also remembered their friends and sisters with some nostalgia. A few days ago they sent another letter more lively than the one previously sent, enclosing some pictures that were made with the boys during their visit to the city. He finished the song and began another one of the same group that Roy accompanied with his guitar.

- "Every step you take, every time you breathe, I'll be watching you" .- He said in the chorus and sang to the girls, especially to Beruche who smiled. -


            And precisely at that time, in Tokyo, Rei prayed by the fire of his sanctuary, had the photos in question beside him. Copies of the ones the girls sent to their sisters. In one of them appeared the four. The night was calm but suddenly a gust of air appeared, which did not seem to come from the outside, and a bonfire fell on the photograph, just between Roy and Bertie. Rei ran to turn it off and worried, this was a bad omen. Undoubtedly he took out his special card of divination and threw the cards. His face paled at the sight of Death's letter. And she really was frightened when she appeared three times more, accompanied by the Devil.

"No doubt," he said in alarm. "One of them is in grave danger, the evil forces are threatening him. A tremendous dark power is about to arise! ...


            But for now nothing could do. When Ami and she spoke with Usagi and Mamoru they told them some things and gave them precise instructions. They should wait. Although the young priestess saw that the moment to intervene was getting closer. Anyway her friends told her in the letter that everything was better and that the demons had not yet appeared again. I wish that it lasted and that they could go and see them
Soon to be able to protect them if necessary. Neither did Rei want to tell Petz or Karaberasu. And in that other letter, Cooan explicitly and categorically asked him not to worry his sisters. Anyway, she would tell the other warriors to see what they could do when their own circumstances allowed her to do so ... Yet she thought full of fear and frustration.

-There's very little time left. A terrible power stalks them ... and I can do nothing to help them. Curse!



            In the cabin the weekend spent flying and quiet. Everyone enjoyed the trip very much and the boys behaved like gentlemen, as Cooan anticipated, which left Beruche pleasantly impressed. (That with Roy, in spite of everything, not yet had them all with him). Finally came the day to go back to college. During the return journey everyone sang very animated songs that the two boys had tried to compose, assuring once again that they would return to win in the festival that was celebrated in the university every year. Roy even insisted on asking his friend for revenge again. On the way back they told the stunned girls how they had competed and how much fun that was. There was less left for this year and they were eager to participate. The girls, in turn, were curious and wanted to hear them on stage. Everyone laughed the rest of the way between that and other more jokes. None of the four imagined even the magnitude of the dangers they should face upon their return. Nothing would be the same.


                                       previous                                                   next

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Por favor, si sois tan amables y no os es molestia, comentar vuestras impresiones sobre lo que habéis leído. Me vendría muy bien para mejorar y conocer vuestras opiniones sobre mis historias. Muchas gracias. ;)